dream team

English football section, also known as Ratherton's hole
futbalstar10

casilas goalie;patrick viera CD;roy kean;RD;roberto carlos LD;rio ferdinand SW;S thiery henry;Rm christanio ronaldo;Cm wayne rooney;LM ryan giggs.

Magicfeet

You are kidding, right?

Futbolstud
Veteran Member

hahahha i think he is kidding you your telling me wayne rooney is the best Center midfielder wow thats a joke i'd say the only thing that fits on there is RB and hes now knows for his defending and doesnt roy keane play CM? and does patrick viera play defensive Center Mid? Rio Firninand could in now way compete with Nesta and Maldini, Salgado wow this was a joke

futbalstar10

fine how about instead of wayne rooney ron van nistelroy and instead of roy kean how about Zambrota

mrbeankid22

Buddy, you have to get the positions right first...

mrbeankid22

whoops it took me to long to post :oops: I left the screen there for like 10 minutes ... sorry bout that.

futbalstar10

this is my perfect team Thierry henry center forward,right mid christanio ronaldo,goalkeeper casilas,left back ashley cole, right backcafu,left midfeild,ronaldhino center back tony adams and center back dave mackay,and dennis berkamp center forward

danish-dynamite
New User

DIDA

COLE - NESTA - CAMPBELL - CAFU

GRØNKJÆR - KAKA - VIERA - ZE ROBERTO

ADRIANO - HENRY

thats a dreamteam

futbalstar10

Goalkeeper buffon,right back cafu, center back patrick viera, center back puyol,left back,roberto carlos,right midfeild christanio ronaldo,centere midfield kaka,center midfield roy kean, left midfeild ronaldhino,striker andry shevchinco,striker samuel Et'o which one sounds better this one or the other one.

futbalstar10

cambell center back my bad

Futbolstud
Veteran Member

well Carlos is known more for his attacking for his defending i think it would go like this

Buffon
Cafu Nesta Thuram Maldini (old but still amazing)

Camoronessi Zidane R.Carlos

Ronaldino

Henry Shevy

If you watch some Juventus games you know how amazing Camronessi is just watch.

peps1154
Veteran Member

But Carlos is a defender who also works as a winger u got to place him on defance.
My dream team:

Cech

Cicinho Terry Thuram Carlos

Viera

C.Ronaldo Robben

Ronaldinho

Henry Rooney

Futbolstud
Veteran Member

your telling me you'd rather have rooney over Shevy or Crespo Ibrahemavic Ronaldo, Adriano, Vieri you have some english pride to overcome, look at it as an outsider, thats just crazy.

Magicfeet

Whilst I wouldn't play Rooney in my dream team, I think you need to reconsider Futbolstud. Rooney has shown himself to be one of the most dangerous strikers in the world, due to his ability to score a goal out of nothing. He is a tremendous striker, but is lacking in experience.

I would certainly place him above a few of those strikers you have picked out.

My dream team?

Buffon

Puyol - Terry - Nesta - Cole

Joaquin - Kaka - Makalele - Ronaldinho

Shevchenko - Henry

matt
EF Forum Legend

haven't there been lyk 2 or 3 topics on this subject anyway? futbolstar10 u really need to read more before posting u start too many topics

but still.....

...........................Buffon................................

Gary Neville................Nesta...............Ferdinand.....................Ashely Cole

.......................................Vieira............................................................

C. Ronaldo......................Ronaldinho.....................................Robben

.......................Van Nistelrooy.....................Henry.................................
The Man Your Man Could Smell Like.