Crap refs

English football section, also known as Ratherton's hole
Rulezzz
Veteran Member

Post by Rulezzz » 19 Aug 2009, 10:51

I was at the game in Bristol on saturday and i was sitting on the other side of the pitch and even i could clearly see the ball go in the net! It was a ridiculous decision! I assumed it was offside or a foul or something, until my bristol city fan mate rang me and told me what happened.

I have to say Warnock went over the top with saying the bristol city players should have walked the ball into the net and that it was their fault, but how the referee and the linesman didnt see it i have no idea!

As for a bad week, well it was made a bit better last night dont u ratherton? :P Wasent at the game, but by the sounds of it we played really well. nice to see ambrose bagging a few goals, saw him at brizzle thought he played really well. Im quite optimistic about our team this season, think we got some young lads with talent working well together. Looking forward to selhurst on saturday! :)

3-1 :)
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
keller8
"If you don't believe in yourself why should anyone else?" Andrei Shevchencko.

ratherton
Veteran Member

Post by ratherton » 19 Aug 2009, 11:32

Rulezzz wrote:I was at the game in Bristol on saturday and i was sitting on the other side of the pitch and even i could clearly see the ball go in the net! It was a ridiculous decision! I assumed it was offside or a foul or something, until my bristol city fan mate rang me and told me what happened.

I have to say Warnock went over the top with saying the bristol city players should have walked the ball into the net and that it was their fault, but how the referee and the linesman didnt see it i have no idea!

As for a bad week, well it was made a bit better last night dont u ratherton? :P Wasent at the game, but by the sounds of it we played really well. nice to see ambrose bagging a few goals, saw him at brizzle thought he played really well. Im quite optimistic about our team this season, think we got some young lads with talent working well together. Looking forward to selhurst on saturday! :)

3-1 :)
We were shite and Palarse completely deserved the points. I thought your team looked well balance and worked very hard. Sears looks good and the lad in midfield who looks like a fat Edgar Davids does like to dive a bit too much.

Good to see your keeper got rid of that silly haircut.

We really struggled to defend set pieces. Once the subs came on, we did look a lot better but by that stage we were 2-0 down so it was hard.

Keane has a bit of work to do I think.

Mandy felt Brian's wrath when she wandered in front of him after they'd announced free beer at the bar.....