THE RED THREAD

English football section, also known as Ratherton's hole
mint
EF Drug Baron

Post by mint » 08 Mar 2011, 00:58

WatchKingKennyPlay wrote:
mint wrote:Great result for us against manchester united :D, dominated play for pretty much all of the game, good that kuyt was on form as well, suarez did well today i thought.

As for Carroll he didn't play much of the game but he is looking very promising in my eyes, hopefully we can play like we played today for the rest of the season and push for a european spot. :)
Kuyt scored perhaps the easiest hattick out haha!

Great performance by all. So excited about the future.

And thanks for bumping the thread man. I saw cobwebs caving over.

Btw Mint, would you ever consider stickying the Red, Gunners and United threads?

Id do it now if i could man but i dont think its possible for some reason now, ill have to take it up with the admin to see if they can sort it.
i was made to ignite

TheBrilliance

Post by TheBrilliance » 10 May 2011, 02:50

5-2

My goodness. Bring on the world my friends. Suarez is better than Nando. I thought id never say this.

Jay Spearing is a god!

powell
English Meister

Post by powell » 20 Aug 2011, 21:38

Why not bring this old thread back to life. For the Liverpool fans ovcourse.

Chances of a top 4 finish this season then? I was looking on a betting site apparently were 4th favourite to win the league ahead of arsenal and spurs. I guess that means the predict we will at least finish in the top 4?

Good chance of a top 4 spot, arsenal will be there and spurs even if they lose Modric. So on todays performance and last weeks, are we looking good?

Rome_Leader
The Italian Mod

Post by Rome_Leader » 20 Aug 2011, 23:17

You certainly are the most improved side in the transfer window, bar Man. United perhaps. Top 4 is certainly a possibility, when Arsenal will probably look to be dropping out this year.

All roads lead to Rome.

Triskaidekaphobia: The unnatural fear of the number 13.
Most of Ballack's opposition have this phobia.

I'm Scott. Don't let the title fool you; I.AM.CANADIAN!

panchester07
Veteran Member

Post by panchester07 » 21 Aug 2011, 01:27

Top 4¿ I'm worrying about Liverpool not winning the damn thing, their an exellent side with confidence and renewed quite a few youngster, and had the best comeback in points last season kenny daglish definetly changed the face of the team.... Plus they've got Suarez that is just not human and will certainly be candidate to win the top scorer award.... To be honest, I see Liverpool top 2 atm, but i think they will loose a few points on the way and thats why they wont win the epl....
to know Him is to want to know Him more"

"i don't know where the limit is, but I know where it is not"

Tocar y moverse y tratarla siempre muy muy bien..'

powell
English Meister

Post by powell » 21 Aug 2011, 16:21

I agree, i dont think we have enough to win the league, but after a few more games our new players will gel more. Im interested in Henderson's progress, heard good things about his future.

I think to many times in the past we as Liverpool fans have said year in year out that we will be able to win the league but i think for once we just need to be alot more realistic about goals and take small steps not giant ones.

collin
Veteran Member

Post by collin » 21 Aug 2011, 18:52

i think my list will go like this

chelsea
man united
man city
spurs
arsenal
liverpool

Zlatan5
Veteran Member

Post by Zlatan5 » 21 Aug 2011, 18:57

collin wrote:i think my list will go like this

chelsea
man united
man city
spurs
arsenal
liverpool
List of...?

Teams that take the longest in the shower...
Teams that use the most plastic...
Teams with the least amount of carbon emissions...
Teams that shop online the most...
Teams that like to be on lists...

p793
Veteran Member

Post by p793 » 21 Aug 2011, 19:54

Henderson looked very good V arsenal yesterday. As a SAFC season ticket holder I can honestly tell you based on last seasons performacnes he is only worth around 5 mil. Did some good things but fu**ed up a lot and very inconsistent. Good at running around buit no end product.

However he looked like he had improved a lot yesterday and if he keeps progressing then Lpool have got a bargain..

willz17
Sophomore Member

Post by willz17 » 22 Aug 2011, 12:48

Liverpool got better player then henderson in the reserve

powell
English Meister

Post by powell » 24 Aug 2011, 09:39

willz17 wrote:Liverpool got better player then henderson in the reserve
Like?