Jonathan Pereira 33 --- Camunas 43

Real Betis 2-1 Malaga
Emana 38 --- Apono (pen) 19
--------------- Eliseu 90+3

Sporting Gijon 2-1 Valladolid
Carmelo 20 --- Garcia Calvo 87
Barral 37

For Video footage of all of todays action, Click The Weekends Highlights

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

900th post

Benitez is trying to beat Fergie at his own (mind) games
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/footbal ... 820798.stm

Probably won't get the barca game covered, won't be here after 6 or 7 on sunday
someone might have to report the score instead (hint hint shahensha :D )
Last edited by NewBornProdigy on 11 Jan 2009, 19:11, edited 8 times in total.

INTER1908
Veteran Member

Inter vs. Cagliari 2:30 eastern time 1/10/09.
Made by 2Brown.

powell
English Meister

Im sorry but rafa you fu**ing leg-end, finally someone actually comes out and pretty much says what all the other managers think of him. All he does is moan, and when he's not moaning hes complianing, fergie needs to grow up hes nearly 89 right.

And whats hes saying is true and i hope most united fans will relaise it to, and thats fergie gets away with way to much complaining about things whereas most other managers would be punished in some way

NewBornProdigy
Admin

powell wrote:Im sorry but rafa you fu**ing leg-end, finally someone actually comes out and pretty much says what all the other managers think of him. All he does is moan, and when he's not moaning hes complianing, fergie needs to grow up hes nearly 89 right.

And whats hes saying is true and i hope most united fans will relaise it to, and thats fergie gets away with way to much complaining about things whereas most other managers would be punished in some way
True man, whether its Rafa getting cocky or just saying it as it is, it has needed to be said, like I think I posted in thw weekend thread last week that Fergie claimed the fixture list was out to get him

He is a great manager but tends to bitch as much as Arsene

EDIT: manchester city v portsmouth and fulham v blackburn got postphoned because the pitches froze so hard

portsmouth had 12 desiel heaters blowing hot air onto the pitch and that didn't even work
its -2 degrees in madrid and snowing btw

MUFC1994
Veteran Member

powell wrote:Im sorry but rafa you fu**ing leg-end, finally someone actually comes out and pretty much says what all the other managers think of him. All he does is moan, and when he's not moaning hes complianing, fergie needs to grow up hes nearly 89 right.

He gets away with so much because he is probably one of the best managers of all time...
"The road to athletic greatness is not marked by perfection but the ability to constantly overcome adversity and failure."

powell
English Meister

MUFC1994 wrote:

He gets away with so much because he is probably one of the best managers of all time...
yeh he probley is but still that shouldnt give him the right too get away with it, if so then the fa is even more of a joke than i though it was

NewBornProdigy
Admin

IMO he is just taking the bait from what fergie set out earlier in the week
There's no doubt in the secong half of the season they will get nervous... they're going into the unknown and if you make mistakes you get punished
Whether he's right or not you never know but Rafa could be on course to lose the head like Kev Keegan did in 1996... which nearly the exact same situation occured

Anyways I think if Carrick marks Lampards runs and gets too much time to play quaterback and distribute to the forwards United will eat Chealsa up
Basically Chealsa's strenght is in the midfeild and its up to Carrick and Scholes to shut that down

Bent-nar was a vital lifeline for Arsenal today
His first goals since November

KoNJa04
Veteran Member

:( liverpool tied stoke only 4 points ahead and chelsea is playin man u i usally dont say this but i hope man u wins or its a tie we finally have a chance again

If you desire that life then pursuit it.. end of story.. no buts, no hypothetical situations, no what ifs.. you want something go get it ..
~~Panchester07

powell
English Meister

KoNJa04 wrote::( liverpool tied stoke only 4 points ahead and chelsea is playin man u i usally dont say this but i hope man u wins or its a tie we finally have a chance again
but if man utd win, and then win they're games in hand they'll be ahead of level with us ..... a 0-0 will do nicely

NewBornProdigy
Admin

United score, have it disallowed... then barely a minute later Nemanja pops up at the back post to nod the ball in

Cristiano is playing better then I expected, same with jhonny evans whos doing alright at the back

NewBornProdigy
Admin

United have had 2 goals disallowed, one each for ronaldo and rooney...
scored 2 (vidic, rooney)

EDIT:
Ronaldo just got an assist to berbatov, united cruising

INTER1908
Veteran Member

United just laid a beat down on Chelsea, wasn't even close at all.
Made by 2Brown.

tevezaholic
Veteran Member

ive never seen chelsea play so badly and unattractive in my life,seriously,i mean,i saw the entire 2nd half,they were playing like they were winning,we deserved to lose like 5-0,poor play,no urgency,we got breaks but stood with the ball and passing to a man less than 10 feet away,i mean,ur losing 2-0 u dont play possession,and stand with the ball,u run and make through balls.....am i the only one that noticed chelseas crap play
Oh crap,missed me bus!!

NewBornProdigy
Admin

lol tevez you almost did lose 5-0 ronaldo had 2 goals chalked off...
terry and carvalho were at least 90 million yards apart at all times

i remember one moment when cashley chipped the ball across the front of the 18 yard box (hopeless pass) and ronaldo picked it up and let off one of the sweetest shots ive seen him do in a long long time, amazing swerve, i'll try find you a vid

but you got attractive football with big phil at the expense of big games

fawad000

Man u have just beaten chelsea 3-0