Absolute disgrace

English football section, also known as Ratherton's hole
INTER1908
Veteran Member

NewBornProdigy wrote:
powell wrote:Firstly i dont follow england international nor watch their games so. Also i said i agree the arsenal fans who booed him are c**ts, although i dont have other reasons for hating alot more arsenal fans than just them.

Thridly again back to my point that you shouldnt dont that to YOUR OWN player. He wasnt just moaned at etc he was full on booed by what sounded like the whole stadium with the amount of noise
Is that directed at me or just a statement... cause I never disagreed with anyone about any of that
Firstly i dont follow england international nor watch their games so
So would you like if someone said 'majority of brits are c**ts?'
No
So why would I like 'the majority of arsenal fans are c**ts?'
Thridly again back to my point that you shouldnt dont that to YOUR OWN player. He wasnt just moaned at etc he was full on booed by what sounded like the whole stadium with the amount of noise
Yes it gives the club a bad name, the fans there were fu**ing retards, we all agree on that... why bring all the rest of the fans into it?

You get where i'm coming from? :?
Well, if you took the percentage of the people in that stadium that were booing and the percentage that were not booing and took the percentage (let's say 80% were booing) and took that beyond the stadium to the whole population of arsenal supporters than yes it could possibly mean that 80% of arsenal's fans are c**ts and 80% is a majority so yes a majority of arsenal could be c**ts if the percentage of fans booing was 51 to 80%.
Made by 2Brown.

shahensha
Veteran Member

KPatel wrote:http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=L0Ntn6moW1s

Speaks for itself really.
woah was he shedding a tear during the booing session? That was mean to bring a player down like that.

Didnt this fellow just come back from an injury too?

Isnt he also pre-dominantly a right-back? How can he play as the left midfielder just coming back from injury?

If anything arenal fans should be booing arsene wenger for such mistakes

NewBornProdigy
Admin

Well, if you took the percentage of the people in that stadium that were booing and the percentage that were not booing and took the percentage (let's say 80% were booing) and took that beyond the stadium to the whole population of arsenal supporters than yes it could possibly mean that 80% of arsenal's fans are c**ts and 80% is a majority so yes a majority of arsenal could be c**ts if the percentage of fans booing was 51 to 80%.
So there are only 60,000 arsenal fans worldwide?
Your trying to be smart... and failing

Grenada sport said they have 27million in an unoffical count, Third most supported English club, and 20,000 were acting the mick in the stadium that day
Where are you going with 80%? its more like 8%...

I'm ashamed to even have anything to do with arsenal for the Eboué thing... like hes's sh*t and all, but no-one desreves that... But to try justifiy it by saying most of the gunner fans would do that to a player

Really I saw it on TV it seemed awful at first glance, but I didn't realise the poor fu** was crying, yeah, whoever was in that stadium is a sham... but don't try say anywhere near half of the arsenal support would do that to their own player, But really I can't beleive thy fu**ed him over like that

arsenalfc08
Veteran Member

That is totally uncalled for!!! He doesn't deserve that, no one does (unless your cashley but thats a different story). He was practically in tears there at the end.

The crowd didn't boo Gallas when he came back after the whole "someone is bringing down moral" sh*t.

I don't think its fair at all to say the majority of arsenal fans are c**ts, you say its wrong to boo Eboue but then you say the arsenal fans are c**ts. How do you know everyone booing was an arsenal fan? I'm sure they're neutrals who go to games.

Judging by the noise level, it had to be a big group/section of the crowd, it was really loud and thats just from tv (imagine what it was like in the stadium).

I think Eboue should have been cut some slack, he just came back from a knee injury. I know Eboue isn't a favorite amongst some fans, but booing your own player is never right imo. If Eduardo comes back and plays like sh*t will he be boo'd? I don't think anyone is safe anymore.

mint
EF Drug Baron

the people who did boo should be ashamed of themselves, they was the ones who were c**ts, you cant stereotype every fan at a game as a c**t because the idiot fans were booing.
i was made to ignite

mpcarres14
Veteran Member

Eboue's booing was the only time the crowd got loud in the entire match yesterday. Arsenal fans are the worst in the league.
God damn brewery!!!

arsenalfc08
Veteran Member

The booing was totally uncalled for. I really feel for Eboue. I hope he is ok but I wouldn't be surprised if he moved clubs. No one deserves that, everyone has bad games, but Eboue is like the punching bag to some arsenal fans. He seems to be the most disliked or unskilled one, some fans call him lazy. I don't think Eboue is the type to react, as in calling out fans, but he does seem kind of emotional (who wouldn't be in that situation).

The arsenal fans who were booing (and i'm sure it was a lot of them) should be ashamed. This is what I hate about fans, they will boo anyone who plays bad and think they can do better. However, if they really could do better they'd be playing at a club and not sitting in the stands.

As for wether Eboue should have come off. I think Wegner took him off to get him away from the booing. I don't know if he sat on the bench after taht but I bet he went into the dressing room. Anyone who watched the game could see how it was effecting him.

INTER1908
Veteran Member

NewBornProdigy wrote:
So there are only 60,000 arsenal fans worldwide?
Your trying to be smart... and failing

Grenada sport said they have 27million in an unoffical count, Third most supported English club, and 20,000 were acting the mick in the stadium that day
Where are you going with 80%? its more like 8%...

I'm ashamed to even have anything to do with arsenal for the Eboué thing... like hes's sh*t and all, but no-one desreves that... But to try justifiy it by saying most of the gunner fans would do that to a player

Really I saw it on TV it seemed awful at first glance, but I didn't realise the poor fu** was crying, yeah, whoever was in that stadium is a sham... but don't try say anywhere near half of the arsenal support would do that to their own player, But really I can't beleive thy fu**ed him over like that
Wow you are a friggin moron. I was saying if the people in the stadium represent the whole arsenal world wide fan base and 80% (made up number.) were booing and 20% were not than you could use that as scale to say that 80% of the population of arsenal's world wide fans would be booing and that 20% would not be.

Do you understand SCALE? like instead of making a huge building to test how it stands up to earthquakes and wasting tons of money, you could make a small scale model of the building and test it the same way.

Honestly, who the fu** do you think you are to say that im trying to be smart but I failed? You have never met me so you need to shut your mouth and stop acting like you are the best thing ever to happen to the earth.
Made by 2Brown.

soccer11
Admin

Alright ladies, let's cool it a little. no need to name call, after all, this is just the internet. just state your opinions in a civilized manner.

ratherton
Veteran Member

Unfortunately, this is the sort of thing that happens now that football has attracted a new breed of support - clueless retards.

Most of them are just football tourists and have no real understanding of the game. They probably couldn't kick a ball in a straight line. They certainly have no loyalty to the team they claim to support and therefore don't see anything wrong with booing players. Its just another form of entertainment to them.

NewBornProdigy
Admin

Wow you are a friggin moron. I was saying if the people in the stadium represent the whole arsenal world wide fan base and 80% (made up number.) were booing and 20% were not than you could use that as scale to say that 80% of the population of arsenal's world wide fans would be booing and that 20% would not be.
Relate the two posts, one is clear, makes good sense, the other is gibberish
Before you go around call people morons learn to realise your own faults and that you need to be pretty clear in what your saying on the internet
None of what you said had any relation to scale, to percentage ratio's and overall fan base differentials... it sounded like 80% of all arsenal fans in the stadium could have been almost all of the whole arsenal population

And bullish little rants don't get you any friends (I know from experience)
I fully accept that technically speaking its possible that half of arsenal fans are capale of booing the poor dude
But realistically speaking its less than half of a stadium that jeered and most of the whole of the clubs fanbase feel massively embarressed

You are being a bit navie to the fact that this is some peoples club, which the could have a great passionate connection to...
And you tried to write off 80% of them as c**ts?
Not what your trying to say, but what it sounds like :roll:
Which is stubborn and in-correct in all aspects
Honestly, who the fu** do you think you are to say that im trying to be smart but I failed? You have never met me so you need to shut your mouth and stop acting like you are the best thing ever to happen to the earth
Dude, just cause something sounds good in your head, doesn't mean it's perfectly right in everyone else's veiw
So yes you were trying to be smart and failed... but the next time you managed to make your point understandable
Unfortunately, this is the sort of thing that happens now that football has attracted a new breed of support - clueless retards.

Most of them are just football tourists and have no real understanding of the game. They probably couldn't kick a ball in a straight line. They certainly have no loyalty to the team they claim to support and therefore don't see anything wrong with booing players. Its just another form of entertainment to them
SOOOOOOOOOOO true

udinese20

LOL.. You think Arsenal fans are bad?
Try comparing them to Real Madrid or Spanish fans as a whole.. they yell racist comments to their OWN players as well as the other team's.. they even made a documentary about it. Milan fans even held up slogans saying 'I Belong to Money' when Kaka was being rumoured to leave Milan. Every club has fans that take it too far, not just Arsenal, so i don't think you should be calling them 'c**ts' and criticizing just them.

ratherton
Veteran Member

I had no idea Spanish fans were racist morons

neoExodus

Well they are, last two seasons Etoo and even Ronaldinho had some racist comments during games. Told by Barclona fans, so go figure how racist they are...

mufc21
Veteran Member

Ok before we go bashing every clubs fans lets just get this clear. The people that do the stuff like booing eboue and making racist chants aren't fans. They're modern day hooligans to pussy to do anythng so they stand there in the stand and try to bring players down.

A lot of this stuff is done in the heat of the moment and what happened to Eboue was exactly that. There were a lot of crap fans at that game thats for sure because any real fan of arsenal wouldn't boo their player no matter how bad they played. The guys that booed him just didn't like his performance and wanted to show that. They didnt know anything about what would happen. There you go boo-boys Eboue still isn't back to normal. Thats what I mean by them not beng real fans because which fan would boo their own player so badly to damage his confidence for weeks. NONE!

That said every club has their crap fans which shouldn't even be called fans. I support Man U to death and when they lost I used to day I hated them that they should quit and point out all their mistakes(I've gotten better) because it would ruin my whole day. Even a draw but never would i criticise a player the way they did eboue.

I dont know if you recall the game Chelsea were losing and they booed avram grant really badly and he made a double substitution and they ended up winning and the fans were going absolutely crazy and this all happened in maybe a 15 minute period(although chelsea fans are notorious for being bad like this, they also have a lot of bandwaggoners). Do you think those fans knew much about football.

Cheer on your team and make them feel proud. Push them on even when theyre losing. Thats the stuff you see from lower league fans who are used to losing games so they get behind their team to become the twelfth man to try and win the game. Sadly its not the case from level teams in England, even manutd :( because when you get accustomed to the best players and wins every week you just expect a win every game which isnt right. The club needs you to support them. Remember the club is nothing without the supporters.

With all that said Id just like the make it clear that there are some terrible fans in the world... Leeds United. Im half joking and half serious about that. Lets hope this whole issue settles down and eboue regains confidence.