Absolute disgrace

English football section, also known as Ratherton's hole
KPatel

Not sure if anyone saw this, but I thought the response to Eboue being substituted was absolutely disgraceful from the Arsenal fans. To boo your player off the pitch is a sign that you are a part of a group of horrible c**ts. As for Mr. Wenger, he shouldn't have taken him off in the first place. I hate Eboue; he's got a sh*t attitude, and he's not a footballer. But to do that to one of your players is just not on.

In conclusion, Wenger's a c**t, and (the majority of) Arsenal fans are c**ts.

Really really poor today.

soccer11
Admin

I didn't see what happened. can you inform me? It sounds interesting

KPatel

INTER1908
Veteran Member

KPatel wrote:Not sure if anyone saw this, but I thought the response to Eboue being substituted was absolutely disgraceful from the Arsenal fans. To boo your player off the pitch is a sign that you are a part of a group of horrible c**ts. As for Mr. Wenger, he shouldn't have taken him off in the first place. I hate Eboue; he's got a sh*t attitude, and he's not a footballer. But to do that to one of your players is just not on.

In conclusion, Wenger's a c**t, and (the majority of) Arsenal fans are c**ts.

Really really poor today.
It was terrible, the fans were just making him play worse and worse. I couldn't help but feel sorry for the guy.
Made by 2Brown.

Croatianblood1
Veteran Member

I wouldn't say they are "horrible c**ts" for booing him. I mean, if a player plays like sh*t and has a bad attitude he deserves criticism and doesn't deserve praise. Also why is it such a big deal if he got subbed off? If he wasn't playing well then shouldn't he be subbed off?

NewBornProdigy
Admin

Lol dudes if he ain't helping the team, whats the point of him being on the pitch?
mabye Arsene saw how bad his confidence was and decided to sub him off for his own good, like he is really tempermental

I don't agree with the booing thing, its bad to boo any-player, especially your own... but he ain't a likeable fella in fairness
And anyone from England should really think about the freindly versus Kasakstan... and booing ashley cole

It ain't a positive thing but it happens...
In conclusion, Wenger's a c**t, and (the majority of) Arsenal fans are c**ts
So by that theory, so is the majority of england? :?

Stop bulling and concentrate on the football, which was sh*t aswell :D

powell
English Meister

NewBornProdigy wrote:
So by that theory, so is the majority of england? :?
That just makes you sound stupid
---------------
On a side note usually if your players arent playing well sure you'll groan and that but since he's part if the club you support then you give them encoruagment. Well thats how i usually see it. Not abuse him. i totally agree about the arsenal fans that booed him and i cant stand wenger either, espeically with his big book of excuses after every lose.

Also just reading some of the comments on that video like he should get run over and jumping into the sea. Some people are so sick its a joke.
Last edited by powell on 07 Dec 2008, 14:42, edited 2 times in total.

NewBornProdigy
Admin

Exactly my point, it can't be true

powell
English Meister

no i mean you saying: So by that theory, so is the majority of england? sounds stupid and very over exaggerated.

NewBornProdigy
Admin

fine, if thats what you think
so is this, thats my opinion

powell
English Meister

NewBornProdigy wrote:fine, if thats what you think
so is this, thats my opinion
i just dont get it. Are you trying to say the majority of england supports arsenal then ? becuase thats total bs

NewBornProdigy
Admin

Why jump to the conclusion that the majority of arsenal are c**ts
when the english did the exact same thing, yet aren't accused of it

No i don't think the majority of arsenal are c**ts or england, i made that statement as backing that what KPatel is saying is massively exaggerated, and hypocritical if hes a brit

The point was that the whole theory is stupid and exaggerated, its wrong to boo a player off... but its also wrong stereotype an entire club because of it... do you think the majority of arsenal support was in the stadium on that day?

mpcarres14
Veteran Member

If I were Eboue I would have turned in my transfer request the moment I left the field. Absolutely sickening what happened to him.
God damn brewery!!!

powell
English Meister

Firstly i dont follow england international nor watch their games so. Also i said i agree the arsenal fans who booed him are c**ts, although i dont have other reasons for hating alot more arsenal fans than just them.

Thridly again back to my point that you shouldnt dont that to YOUR OWN player. He wasnt just moaned at etc he was full on booed by what sounded like the whole stadium with the amount of noise.

NewBornProdigy
Admin

powell wrote:Firstly i dont follow england international nor watch their games so. Also i said i agree the arsenal fans who booed him are c**ts, although i dont have other reasons for hating alot more arsenal fans than just them.

Thridly again back to my point that you shouldnt dont that to YOUR OWN player. He wasnt just moaned at etc he was full on booed by what sounded like the whole stadium with the amount of noise
Is that directed at me or just a statement... cause I never disagreed with anyone about any of that
Firstly i dont follow england international nor watch their games so
So would you like if someone said 'majority of brits are c**ts?'
No
So why would I like 'the majority of arsenal fans are c**ts?'
Thridly again back to my point that you shouldnt dont that to YOUR OWN player. He wasnt just moaned at etc he was full on booed by what sounded like the whole stadium with the amount of noise
Yes it gives the club a bad name, the fans there were fu**ing retards, we all agree on that... why bring all the rest of the fans into it?

You get where i'm coming from? :?