Another average league

English football section, also known as Ratherton's hole
ratherton
Veteran Member

As we prepare for the clocks to change, I've seen a number of teams in this division and once again, there is no exceptional team who will dominate.

I'm less than impressed with the Ipswich manager being happy with a point away at the bottom team last night.

It all kicked off at Palace last night according to reports.

Rulezzz
Veteran Member

well a later update now, ive been disappointed with palace first and foremost, but also with the likes of ipswich, charlton, coventry, qpr and others. In my opinion Wolves and Reading are the best teams in the division, they both have an insane amount of firepower and play the best football. Cardiff have been a revelation and derby seem to be getting it together now.

Obviously we had that very disappointing loss at home to the bottom team(nottingham forest), but weve got sheffield wednesday at the weekend and if we stop defending like idiots maybe we can get a good result. We do need some more players i must say and our injury list is absolutely appauling, Lee, Scowcroft and Andrew have all been injured for ages and barely played this season. We could really do with Fonte back and Lawrence out. Also as often seems to be the case, we are lacking pace up front, a loan for scott sinclair in january may be useful if we can manage to sell ben watson.

hows ipswich going? :p
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
keller8
"If you don't believe in yourself why should anyone else?" Andrei Shevchencko.