playing in the Champions League and buying great players. Before the
football season starts, they try and sell tickets to individuals in
North London enticing people to come and see top quality successful
football, and a host of talented new products. Instead they serve up a
mismash of overpriced rubbish, often ending up at the very bottom of the
league. This fraud has been running for more than forty years and still
rakes in millions year after year. It is thought the reason for this is
the Spurs targeting particularly vulnerable individuals, including the
intellectually challenged, the ugly and the daft.

Should you be approached by the Spurs DO NOT BE FOOLED. They are not dangerous, are poorly managed and have no defence. Simply laugh at them and they will drift into obscurity before Christmas.

Croatianblood1
Veteran Member

Tottenham blows.

Kakasgotskillz
Veteran Member

Croatianblood1 wrote:Tottenham blows.
Told ya. Don't mention it to D9 tho he's still got confidence.

EDIT: Don't you think this season's start was just like last year's? Tottenham starts bottom of the table, Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal off to a flying start, and then Man U is still near the bottom, but this time Man City is just starting to get on form now, and then Liverpool will start drawing every single game they play, and Arsenal will overtake and create a commanding lead on the table.

Davidson9
Veteran Member

My confidence is slowly wearing away, I thought we would be able to conjure something up this season, but we have only got 2 fu**ing points, for fu**s sake.

Not amused.

Rulezzz
Veteran Member

Davidson9 wrote:My confidence is slowly wearing away, I thought we would be able to conjure something up this season, but we have only got 2 fu**ing points, for fu**s sake.

Not amused.
davidson how often do you change teams? QPR first, then Tottenham now? lol YOU CANT DO THAT!

Anyway Tottenham are awful, what a great decision sacking Martin Jol looks like now......
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
keller8
"If you don't believe in yourself why should anyone else?" Andrei Shevchencko.

ratherton
Veteran Member

Rulezzz wrote:
Davidson9 wrote:My confidence is slowly wearing away, I thought we would be able to conjure something up this season, but we have only got 2 fu**ing points, for fu**s sake.

Not amused.
davidson how often do you change teams? QPR first, then Tottenham now? lol YOU CANT DO THAT!
This is true. Only birds and politicians can change teams.

Davidson9
Veteran Member

Lol, Rulezzz, I like QPR in the Championship, I still like them. just not as much as I like Spurs.

Real_Zidane
Veteran Member

Tottenham piss me off. When it looks like they did some good business in the transfer window and preseason they have to screw it all up in the regular season.

Rulezzz
Veteran Member

Davidson9 wrote:Lol, Rulezzz, I like QPR in the Championship, I still like them. just not as much as I like Spurs.
ah ok, but the thing is, i never once remember you mentioning you support spurs before!
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
keller8

Davidson9
Veteran Member

Haha, sorry, I guess I should have said so, I'm much more opinionated as far as La Liga, and Serie A go.

I'm still disappointed QPR didn't sign Ben Watson though. :wink:

Rulezzz
Veteran Member

Davidson9 wrote:Haha, sorry, I guess I should have said so, I'm much more opinionated as far as La Liga, and Serie A go.

so am i! Nah hes come back in the side and he is quality, really good player, but the only thing is we could do with that extra 2million right now. Id rather we had taken the cash and we could try and get Sinclair back on loan. Apparently we cant even afford to get people on loan! :P I also blame Ipswich for not resigning Kuqi :D
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
keller8

ratherton
Veteran Member

Rulezzz wrote:
Davidson9 wrote:Haha, sorry, I guess I should have said so, I'm much more opinionated as far as La Liga, and Serie A go.

so am i! Nah hes come back in the side and he is quality, really good player, but the only thing is we could do with that extra 2million right now. Id rather we had taken the cash and we could try and get Sinclair back on loan. Apparently we cant even afford to get people on loan! :P I also blame Ipswich for not resigning Kuqi :D
We don't need him, we have Jon Stead :roll:

Rulezzz
Veteran Member

ratherton wrote:
Rulezzz wrote:

We don't need him, we have Jon Stead :roll:
haha thats true guaranteed 20 goals a season :P
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
keller8