El Classico

English football section, also known as Ratherton's hole
Rulezzz
Veteran Member

Well its the EF Championship Derby, Rulezzz vs ratherton part II. ratherton is currently 1-0 up, after last seasons win at selhurst park for ipswich after danny haynes' joke of a goal lol. At Portman road on Saturday all that will be history and with both sides currently struggling in 16th and 21st places respectively, its gonna be an important game. There is added spice with fact that Alan Lee returns to Portman road as well in a Palace shirt. More importantly though will i have bragging rights over ratherton? :twisted:
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
keller8
"If you don't believe in yourself why should anyone else?" Andrei Shevchencko.

ratherton
Veteran Member

I believe we won both games last season !!!!

Its live on Sky with a 5:25pm KO (stupid time). I'll be there.

Rulezzz
Veteran Member

well ill be watching it on sky at home after my football match! :D

Yea that match at portman road last year was one of the worst games of football ive ever seen....
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
keller8

ratherton
Veteran Member

Rulezzz wrote:well ill be watching it on sky at home after my football match! :D

Yea that match at portman road last year was one of the worst games of football ive ever seen....
I have to say I was completely unimpressed with everything yesterday.

Rulezzz
Veteran Member

ratherton wrote:
Rulezzz wrote:well ill be watching it on sky at home after my football match! :D

I have to say I was completely unimpressed with everything yesterday.
i was quite happy with the way palace played, Moses was back and made a big difference to us, i have no idea why NW dropped him in the first place. We had some wonderful spells of position at the start of the second half and we were the better team overall in the first half i felt. 1-1 was a good result, but we had far more chances than ipswich and we could have won the game. I have to admit though Ipswich dominated at the end.
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
keller8