United vs Liverpool

English football section, also known as Ratherton's hole
powell
English Meister

This is so late but i have to post in here ......

Hell yehh 2-1!! With no torres at all and no gerrard for most of the 2nd half, and we still murdered united! In all fairness they were lucky it wasnt more goals. The win was so worth more than 3 points. Just to see united sitting happily in the bottom half of the table. :) Fun i havent seen and man utd fans out with me, and i can finnally where my shirt into college with pride again.

Whow 2-1 ..... we love u vidic we do, we love u vidic we do, we love u vidic we do, ohhhhhhh vidic we love u!

P.S. U united fans keep wishing for your fairy to come back, all i can say one man team. Let

Ic3

We don't need Ronaldo to play well...

I only watched the first 15, however, I saw that we outplayed Liverpool in those 15 minutes. After the own goal, everyone was deflated. Unfortunately, we weren't able to pick up our game, but the first 15 minutes belonged to United. We have a quality team and it was disappointing to see them lose when we were up 1-0 in the first 3 minutes. Hopefully we pick it up and start playing like the team that we are :)

soccer11
Admin

somehow i knew Powell was gonna come back...
i didn't see the game but i was pretty pissed when i saw the score. It's true, it's a different team without c.ronaldo. Everything is ok though. we're still defending champions and there's still time to bounce back. no need to worry.

Rulezzz
Veteran Member

Damn i really annoyed i missed this, i was playing a match at the time this was on and only got to see rubbishy MOTD highlights,
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
keller8
"If you don't believe in yourself why should anyone else?" Andrei Shevchencko.

dhs

Well I was too angry after I saw the game to actually talk about the game, what a complete sh*t of a game for united, how is it that we are this dreadful this year what is going on and hopefully cr7 coming back will atleast inspire someone to do something wes brown is utter and complete sh*t and needs to be sent to non-league football. we better beat chelsea.

oh and just for fun today i wore my scholes jersey to school and a kid came up to me wearing a chelsea jersy and he was like dude you know man u (i hat man u its united) just lost right? and i was like yeah i do and he was like dude there bottom halfwhy woud u wear that jersey? i was soo mad at that it summed up what everyone thinks when i say i support united.

I support united not the winning team

Rulezzz
Veteran Member

dhs wrote:Well I was too angry after I saw the game to actually talk about the game, what a complete sh*t of a game for united, how is it that we are this dreadful this year what is going on and hopefully cr7 coming back will atleast inspire someone to do something wes brown is utter and complete sh*t and needs to be sent to non-league football. we better beat chelsea.

oh and just for fun today i wore my scholes jersey to school and a kid came up to me wearing a chelsea jersy and he was like dude you know man u (i hat man u its united) just lost right? and i was like yeah i do and he was like dude there bottom halfwhy woud u wear that jersey? i was soo mad at that it summed up what everyone thinks when i say i support united.

I support united not the winning team
well that kid was either an idiot or he was just having a laugh with you, to be honest though, you are no saint because you support united and they are bottom of the table lol. Try supporting crystal palace, then you will be frustrated. :P
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
keller8
"If you don't believe in yourself why should anyone else?" Andrei Shevchencko.

Collins91

Wow I haven't posted for ages

Firstly, WOOOOO :D Been waiting too long to beat United

Secondly, it's fine having the first 15 minutes, but the other 75 are just as important