United vs Liverpool

English football section, also known as Ratherton's hole
NewBornProdigy
Admin

what a game

any opinions?

tevezaholic
Veteran Member

manu played sh*t overall..liverpool deserved it...today you really saw the guts of some players though
Oh crap,missed me bus!!

NewBornProdigy
Admin

i thought untied were great in the first 20 mins until that OG went in (well more of a deflection in my opinion), then they collapsed

Super Sub babel, how often does he come off the bench to score?

tevezaholic
Veteran Member

true...babel panna i think it was vidic(cant remember) on the line,that was skill,straight through the legs
Oh crap,missed me bus!!

soccer_after_death
Veteran Member

same here I think Liverpool really deserved that win...
Tbh, I don't care who beats man. U, as long as they do...
this puts man u in like 10th or 11th place(will most likely change as everton, Aston villa, spurs yet to play...can't remember the other team)

manutd10

yea it was a crappy game on man utd's part, i only saw second half but from what i saw liverpool totally outplayed unfortunately

nextlevel66
Veteran Member

we played like shittt. i cant wait for ronaldo nxt week
My dream is to go pro and nothing or anyone will get in the way.

Kakasgotskillz
Veteran Member

soccer_after_death wrote:same here I think Liverpool really deserved that win...
this puts man u in like 10th or 11th place(will most likely change as everton, Aston villa, spurs yet to play...can't remember the other team)
Yea but United are a game back. Even though they're still on 1 point.

user1101

With Liverpool as my second premiership team and United the team I dislike with a passion, the first 15 minutes of this game were extremely painful to watch. United were dominating comlpetely, and I felt that we would lose by several goals. Thank you Van der Sar for gifting us the equaliser - from which point our confidence soared.
The second half was unbeleivable as Liverpool created chance after chance, with Riera dominating on the left flank and Mascherano cutting down any threat from United's attack. Although he missed a few chances, Kuyt was impressive as his work rate was simply amazing. Babel's winner may not have been the best goal, but the fact that we were 2-1 up was incredible. I only wish that I could have been at Anfield to witness this game live, as the atmosphere was tremendous. Hopefully Liverpool will be able to build on this in the next few weeks, and put further pressure on Chelsea and United.

Babel showed us why he has the potential to be a true great, running around the United defense with apparent ease. Tevezaholic mentioned that Babel panna'd a United defender which was actually Wes Brown, here's the clip for you all to enjoy:

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=muiFw93pz-E

Terrific game, well done Liverpool!

NewBornProdigy
Admin

soccer_after_death wrote:same here I think Liverpool really deserved that win...
your part of the ABU club? Anybody But United :D

i actually like untied more than liverpool, but wasn't disapointted to see them lose, they deserved the win, cause liverpool played them off the park

i still can't wait for CR7's return next week against chealsa :D

soccer_after_death
Veteran Member

haha hell yeah man I wish united gets relegated or something...that'll shut them fans up...
but arsenal FTW!!!!
as for cr7's return against, I just hope someone (terry? :)) breaks his leg... :D
just a suggestion I thought I'd make...
we could make ONE thread per gameweek and talk about all the games in that instead of making one for every separate game...What do u guys think?[/url]

casar22
Veteran Member

My point of view:
After Tevez scored the early goal, ManUtd thought they had the game in their hands and never tried hard

Bienvenido Cristiano Ronaldo!

dhs

soccer_after_death wrote:haha hell yeah man I wish united gets relegated or something...that'll shut them fans up...
but arsenal FTW!!!!
as for cr7's return against, I just hope someone (terry? :)) breaks his leg... :D
just a suggestion I thought I'd make...
we could make ONE thread per gameweek and talk about all the games in that instead of making one for every separate game...What do u guys think?[/url]
mate getting relegated wont make real fans shut up also is it like the cool new trend to hate united or something i dont get it

mrbeankid22

If you were paying attention to rest of the league, Terry is suspended for the game against Man Utd. Also I think its bit harsh to hope that someone will break his leg. I am an Arsenal fan and I agree with dhs though, the real supporters won't shut up even if their team is relegated to League 2. Only the little bandwagon riders will just keep jumping on with other teams that are doing good at the moment.

soccer_after_death
Veteran Member

yeah but I'm just saying they got a little too cocky after last year's premiership and CL titles.... And yeah I can't stand the bandwagonners either...One day they're man u, then they're like oh let's support Chelsea coz they're in first...
I'm an arsenal fan too LOL and really hope they can do better this year...
LOL I'm pretty sure u could tell I was joking about ronaldo?? :roll:
and no I didnt know that terry was suspended, seeing as I just checked the score online and that was it ...