Sure, Milan Will Sell Kaka... Provided Chelsea Tables 151 M.

English football section, also known as Ratherton's hole
Rome_Leader
The Italian Mod

According to England's Daily Star, AC Milan has decided to sell Kaká to Chelsea -- providing it receives a world-record bid of $151 million.

Chelsea has been consistently linked with a move for the European and World Player of the Year over the last few years, and this summer has been consistently linked with a mega-money bid for the star.

In July it was reported that Chelsea had made a $148 million offer for Kaká. The next day Milan Vice President Adriano Galliani confirmed that the club had rejected a "conspicuous" offer from Chelsea but wouldn't reveal a figure, before adding that Kaká was not for sale at any price.

Chelsea's chief executive Peter Kenyon then refuted talk of a bid for Kaká, but that didn't stop the press from reporting the Londoners were set to make a huge $221 million bid for the midfielder.

Eventually the speculation died down, but last week there were fresh reports in the English and Italian press that Milan may consider selling Kaká to Chelsea next summer for a world-record fee.

According to the Daily Star, this is indeed true, and the Rossoneri will release their star man if Chelsea tables a bid of $151 million.

Chelsea manager Luiz Felipe Scolari is said to prefer the signing of Real Madrid star Robinho, but if that isn't possible, he certainly won't turn down the chance of working with Kaká, whom he coached for Brazil during its victorious 2002 World Cup campaign in Korea and Japan.

Source: Clicky.

Oh man, I froth at the mere thought... I'm sure Rom thinks this is just pennies for the greatest star around, and is already tabling his bid, pending the falling through of the Robinho deal. Yeah, Chelsea's midfield is rather full, and a striker would be more desirable, but COME ON. IT'S KAKA. Who says we can't play him upfront? God knows he has. That's world class talent Chelsea could add. A cup could be nearly assured, what with Kaka working alongside the likes of Deco, Cole, Anelka, etc.

ronaldoR7

to be honest i dont think it wouldnt be a good move for chelsea. Kakas style of play suits the Italian League and who knows what might happen if he came to the english premier league and turned out like sheva . I mean of course we all know hes a brilliant player but what if he wasn't the player he use to be . Besides look at the mids in chelsea they already have enoguh mids . Well thats imo anyway :roll:

sig by Nat_H
If you try you will have a better chance to accomplish something than those who don't

piotrk
New User

151 million dollars this is a huge money:)

Chelsea will be a favourite of Premier League:)but i wondered why they bought Deco from Barcelona ...now they have too many central midfielders(Deco,Kaka,Lampard,Ballack)

Nat_H
Veteran Member

The reason I would like to see this move would be for Kaka to play in the Champ's League, plus I'm kind of annoyed with AC Milan. rR7 has a point that his style of play may not suit the premiership. I'll take a wait and see approach if this deal ever works out.

Rome_Leader
The Italian Mod

piotrk wrote:151 million dollars this is a huge money:)

Chelsea will be a favourite of Premier League:)but i wondered why they bought Deco from Barcelona ...now they have too many central midfielders(Deco,Kaka,Lampard,Ballack)
And Essien. :(

Still though, Scolari would seem to have found a working formation.

And yeah. Talk about walking around money, eh Rom? ;\

messi19
Veteran Member

Would that still mean they would buy Robinho? I dont think so! lol
Chelsea need to stop buying midfielder and get a top-class striker scoring 25+ goals for them!

I WRITE EVERYTHING FROM MY iPOD TOUCH!

ronaldoR7

ye i agree with messi19 they're gonna need a new striker. Anelka and Drogba are getting old

sig by Nat_H
If you try you will have a better chance to accomplish something than those who don't

Rome_Leader
The Italian Mod

You take what you can get. Like I said, has there ever been any doubts Kaka could strike?