English football section, also known as Ratherton's hole
tevezaholic
Veteran Member

chelsea will win
Oh crap,missed me bus!!

mint
EF Drug Baron

tevezaholic wrote:chelsea will win

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
ok then.
i was made to ignite

brettchelsea9

im with him chelsea will win :P :P :P :P :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: 8) :shock: 8) 8) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :P 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) :D 8) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

Evan
Veteran Member

Are you asking for a 1.00 vote? I mean look, the guy above you got a 1 for all the smileys, and now you reply with a post that is almost the same...Anyways, for me it's hard to tell this early. But, I'm going to say Liverpool will win if they can get Keane and Torres and Gerrard to link up with eachother.
On a different note everyone's pretty good with women when it comes to hookers... well except the sham-wow guy.

brettchelsea9

thats not happening they wont com together if thats what u mean
sig made by me!

Davidson9
Veteran Member

That's your opinion, just because you said it doesn't make it the almighty truth.

Evan said that he thinks Liverpool is going to win, that's his opinion, if you don't like it, ignore it.

This topic is for people to post their opinion, not for you to say 'thats not happening', grow up.

2brown347
Veteran Member

I'm sorry d9, but that's not happening :P

but really, I'm still backing Chelsea for it, but like Evan said if Keane, Torres, and Gerrard start linking up, and Alonso plays like he should I could see liverpool being the team battling it out with Chelsea till the end, not Man U or Arsenal. If that happens of course.

Evan
Veteran Member

brettchelsea9 wrote:thats not happening they wont com together if thats what u mean
Oh, you're right all-mighty I-MAKE-MANY-USELESS-POSTS-ON-EF-ALL-DAY-AND-CAN-SOMEHOW-TELL-THE-FUTURE Lord! Seriously though, like Davidson said, everybody's allowed to have an opinion on these forums, and mine is that Liverpool will "com together". Posts like yours will often stir up trouble so let's pick our words wisely. But I respect your prediction aswell. Plus, now Liverpool have Riera, who is a decent winger (from what I've seen), and Liverpool needed another winger.

Also, thanks Davidson.
On a different note everyone's pretty good with women when it comes to hookers... well except the sham-wow guy.

Kakasgotskillz
Veteran Member

Hey Evan, take it easy. He's just not learning he needs a good knocking in the head. Besides, 90% chance he won't even read your post.

In their arsenal, Liverpool lost their momentum on the left, with the departures of Kewell and Riise. They need that momentum back, unless they wanna attack centrally like Arsenal does. Keane needs time, Tottenham isn't a very strong counterattacking team, and Keane certainly shouldn't be the one initiating the counterattack because he isn't that great of a dribbler, rather a very good supporting striker with clinical finishing abilities.

KPatel

Kakasgotskillz wrote:Hey Evan, take it easy. He's just not learning he needs a good knocking in the head. Besides, 90% chance he won't even read your post.

In their arsenal, Liverpool lost their momentum on the left, with the departures of Kewell and Riise. They need that momentum back, unless they wanna attack centrally like Arsenal does. Keane needs time, Tottenham isn't a very strong counterattacking team, and Keane certainly shouldn't be the one initiating the counterattack because he isn't that great of a dribbler, rather a very good supporting striker with clinical finishing abilities.
To be fair, though, Kewell and Riise are hardly quality players, so there isn't much to make up for. That's why the signing of Riera has created optimism throughout the Liverpool fanbase; he doesn't have much to live up to.

messi14

I think arsenal will win it all this year or at least im hoping they will.

brettchelsea9

my bad evan im a little new but now am saying man utd will win (i hate them but they will win) because chelsea in my opinion is the only team they cant bring them down and without Essien i dont think they can do it.who can bring them down and and Liverpool and Arsenal are good but who can bring them down and and Liverpool and Arsenal are good but
not good enough.
sig made by me!

shahensha
Veteran Member

uhhh yeah I say man city is going to win, may not seem likely at first, but once the window opens, you will smell the sh*t

Kakasgotskillz
Veteran Member

I smell them collapsing. They won't get any of the players they want. They already have a pretty talented squad, why turn it into Real Madrid?

soccer_after_death
Veteran Member

I'm gonna go with who I hope will win it, and I think this year they will be able to pull it off. Yeah, you know who I'm talking about : Arsenal :D
btw, man u vs. Liverpool should be interesting. My money is on Liverpool.
Also, I can see Chelsea getting the sh*t kicked out of them....:D :D