Who will win the 2008 EPL

English football section, also known as Ratherton's hole
tevezaholic
Veteran Member

Post by tevezaholic » 13 Sep 2008, 11:17

dhs wrote:you guys you are acting like ronaldo is hte only good player on united what about

rooney
TEVEZ
scholes
giggs
ANDERSON
vidic

all quality

they were good before ronaldo they will be good after him
ferdinand is a waste imo and giggs and scholes are getting old..and dont even mention nothing bout nani...hes a friggin waste.
JESUS IS LORD
Oh crap,missed me bus!!

Croatianblood1
Veteran Member

Post by Croatianblood1 » 16 Sep 2008, 00:31

I haven't been able to see any Premiership games so far so can anyone tell me why Tottenham blows so far?

Kakasgotskillz
Veteran Member

Post by Kakasgotskillz » 16 Sep 2008, 00:34

1 Reason:
They were dumbasses in selling Robbie Keane and Berbatov. I told you before, without them, there is no sense of finishing in Tottenham's "super" lineup. Like how Modric can't play properly if there's no one infront of him.

Ellzo

Post by Ellzo » 16 Sep 2008, 21:03

:D :D :roll: :roll: :roll: west ham :o :o :o :o :D :o
Some are born great, others achieve greatness and some have greatness thrust upon them

christepher25
New User

Who will win the 2008 EPL

Post by christepher25 » 30 Oct 2008, 11:10

Here are my predictions for the final league table at the end of the 2008-09 Barclay's Premier League season. 1. Manchester United 2. Chelsea 3. Liverpool 4. Arsenal. I fear nobody else will break into the top four, and that it will stay like that for several years to come. So as the Premier League season begins, one can only agree that the Premier League is getting more and more predictable.
--------------------------------------
christepher

http://www.addictionlink.org

tevezaholic
Veteran Member

Post by tevezaholic » 30 Oct 2008, 12:08

totenham deserves the win :roll:

my friend's father is a totenham supporter..i feel his pain :lol:

honestly,deep down in my heart,i dont think chelsea should win(we got a chance,but we need to have more performance against the higher teams,and yes i know,names dont play games,but the higher teams are giving us trouble),we beat lower teams 5-0 and sh*t but when we play bigger teams,we either draw,win by 1 or lose by 1,and u got to be better than that to win the primiership and liverpool are proving they deserve it,arsenal also will not win,man city has a chance,hull city imo has a chance,if they keep their spirit high

anyway..thats me being honest,but i still believe we will win,but we need to play better and at the mooment,liverpool derserves it more,we deserve second but it wouldnt stay in that state for long,we will show our performance,we need to show we are dominant
JESUS IS LORD
Oh crap,missed me bus!!

2brown347
Veteran Member

Re: Who will win the 2008 EPL

Post by 2brown347 » 30 Oct 2008, 15:36

christepher25 wrote:Here are my predictions for the final league table at the end of the 2008-09 Barclay's Premier League season. 1. Manchester United 2. Chelsea 3. Liverpool 4. Arsenal. I fear nobody else will break into the top four, and that it will stay like that for several years to come. So as the Premier League season begins, one can only agree that the Premier League is getting more and more predictable.
I'd say that's a good post, except Hull's in the top for (and been 1st) Arsenal are sucking sh*t, Liverpool are rocking sh*t, and Manchester United are sh*t when Rooney's not there to save their sorry ass's.

My prediction: Liverpool :(

But Chelsea, and if Rooney has a amazing season Man U could sneak in there.

It's great that Hull is doing well, but I don't think they have the depth in the squad to remain up with the top 3 for long.

tevezaholic
Veteran Member

Post by tevezaholic » 30 Oct 2008, 23:32

i admire totenham for their desire to win..no matter who they play,they know what they want and they want to achieve it
JESUS IS LORD
Oh crap,missed me bus!!

IggTron7
New User

Post by IggTron7 » 06 Dec 2008, 02:51

I don't think that rooney has to have an extraordinary season to lead united to their threepeat, atleast now that berba is at old trafford. I am a united supporter and the only person i believe success falls upon is van der sar . He had an extremely weak showing against arsenal and will have to let in less goals(no-brainer right?) against better competition for victory in May; but saying that the red devil's success relies on rooney is unreasonable.
"Soccer is simple, but it is difficult to play simple" -Johan Cruijff

Croatianblood1
Veteran Member

Post by Croatianblood1 » 13 Dec 2008, 20:39

Liverpool and Chelsea look like they are in command of the League now. They are playing well and aren't losing any games. Arsenal is too inconsistent IMO. They win some games, then they lose. You never know whats going to happen when Arsenal plays. Man Utd isn't playing much better either although I think they have a better chance than Arsenal of winning the league.

Wanderer
Veteran Member

Post by Wanderer » 14 Dec 2008, 14:38

Croatianblood1 wrote:Liverpool and Chelsea look like they are in command of the League now. They are playing well and aren't losing any games. Arsenal is too inconsistent IMO. They win some games, then they lose. You never know whats going to happen when Arsenal plays. Man Utd isn't playing much better either although I think they have a better chance than Arsenal of winning the league.
There's more chance of Ronaldo winning the fair play award then Liverpool winning the league with Benitez in charge

Croatianblood1
Veteran Member

Post by Croatianblood1 » 14 Dec 2008, 15:59

Wanderer wrote:
Croatianblood1 wrote:Liverpool and Chelsea look like they are in command of the League now. They are playing well and aren't losing any games. Arsenal is too inconsistent IMO. They win some games, then they lose. You never know whats going to happen when Arsenal plays. Man Utd isn't playing much better either although I think they have a better chance than Arsenal of winning the league.
There's more chance of Ronaldo winning the fair play award then Liverpool winning the league with Benitez in charge
I'm just basing my prediction upon current results. Liverpool seem to be doing fine so far but I can see Chelsea eclipsing them and winning the league.

Hugh
Veteran Member

Post by Hugh » 15 Dec 2008, 21:23

Lets go liverpool! Do not fu** this up! It's been 18 years and we're a hell of a lot closer than ever before!

IggTron7
New User

Post by IggTron7 » 20 Dec 2008, 01:17

I feel bad for all liverpool fans if the closest they have been in years to winning the EPL is being a point ahead in December.
"Soccer is simple, but it is difficult to play simple" -Johan Cruijff

heiky0711

Post by heiky0711 » 26 Dec 2008, 02:21

united again and from what i've seen so far chelsea and liverpool tend to mess up when the opportunity opens.

e.g. liv v hull, liv v arsenal, chelsea v west ham, chelsea v everton

No offense but I can only be grateful to them :).

My Latest Football Vlog: https://youtu.be/AAmtqY6kjFM
Subscribe my YT channel: http://bit.do/theheiky11
My blog http://soccer-tricks.blogspot.com