18%
no
32%
no
32%

Total votes: 22

africanflair
New User

i have been a newcastle united fan for many years now, and i think the season so far is an absolute disaster,after the sacking of sir bob and the appointment of a budget manager like souness how can things possibly go forward!

and now with bellemy leaving i dont give us much hope at all for any silverware again!

is it just me or is the feeling of negativity all around st james park!

hope to get some views on this story!!!!
there is only one goal to football and that it to win!

rp

I cant see why they sacked sir bobby can you? souness as done no better.

Pramith
New User

SORRY NEW>U SUX :lol: :!: :x :evil: :twisted: :D :D :D
JUNIOR GUNNER

hackr17

hey give him a chance. i mean look at where Newcastle is in the UEFA cup and the FA cup.
That isn't too bad.
3-17-4

yeah hes doin better now.

rp

that was me above

Maradona
Veteran Member

Souness just needs time he's doing good but Sir Bobby was better cuz he had more xperience. They didnt lost their last few games too.
The rules of soccer are very simple, basically it is this: if it moves, kick it. If it doesn’t move, kick it until it does.

FCBarcelona
Veteran Member

Newcastle is good in the Uefa Cup.
FORÇA BARÇA!

"I’m a player who can do absolutely anything if I am smiling and laughing. If I’m not happy, then everything becomes more of a struggle,” explained Adriano.

cfrealmadrid
Veteran Member

i don't really follow uefa cup, but they're still in it, if that says anything.
Hala Galacticos

cHaVa
Veteran Member

I kind of follow the UEFA cup, but not as much as i would want to, since i dont have all those soccer channels i could watch the games.

matt
EF Forum Legend

i think sounees should have been sacked at the end of last season, he has done nothing god for newcastle except buy micheal owen.

he has sold laurent robert, nolberto solano (but bought him back again after realising his mistake), lua-lua and craig bellamy. he also signed patrick kluivert!

whilst robson was not the best of managers, i still think newcastle would have been better off had he not been sacked. i dont think newcastle will finish in the top 10 this season.

the thing is what manager would want to join such a club now? people have been suggesting martin o'neil but i am not so sure.
The Man Your Man Could Smell Like.

Wiseman_philosopher

Coming from a Newcastle fan, I vote no. What good will it do? Put the club into further instability? And just as the waves are starting to settle and the crew are starting work.
And as for this:
cfrealmadrid wrote:i don't really follow uefa cup, but they're still in it, if that says anything.
Mate, we got knocked out of Europe ages ago.

But yes, we are good in Europe when we get going.

I say keep him for a while, and if after say, 1-2 seasons nothing is happening, reconsider.
He who thinks too much about every step he takes will stay on one leg all his life.

RG900
Veteran Member

hackr17 wrote:hey give him a chance. i mean look at where Newcastle is in the UEFA cup and the FA cup.
That isn't too bad.
I totally agree just give him a chance
RAMI 07

Wiseman_philosopher

PEOPLE!!!!!!! FOR THE SECOND TIME, NEWCASTLE AINT IN THE UEFA CUP!!!!!!!!! PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!!!!!!!
He who thinks too much about every step he takes will stay on one leg all his life.