Mourinho leaves Chelsea

English football section, also known as Ratherton's hole
mpcarres14
Veteran Member

Reports are saying that Mourinho has left Chelsea following his latest fight with Abramovich, and that he has already informed senior members of the squad of his decision. For me, this will derail Chelsea's chances this year and in following years, as I believe a mass exodus including Frank Lampard, Drogba, and John Terry could occur.
God damn brewery!!!

Francis8
Veteran Member

omfg my jaw dropped for like 30 secs...for real? what club is he going to go to?
The testicles of a "right whale" weigh 1100 lbs each....... :o

soccer11
Admin

wow. that is shocking. i knew they had their problems but i thought they could be like grown-men and put their differences aside for the good of the club....i guess i was wrong

btw...can anyone say...Manchester United?

shahensha
Veteran Member

Never......Man United will never let go of Ferguson...............well atleast not for MourinHO

soccer11
Admin

shahensha wrote:Never......Man United will never let go of Ferguson...............well atleast not for MourinHO
i never said let go of Ferguson. there have been talks about Ferguson retiring in the coming years, if not at the end of this season. just a thought to throw out there

KPatel

soccer11 wrote:
shahensha wrote:Never......Man United will never let go of Ferguson...............well atleast not for MourinHO
i never said let go of Ferguson. there have been talks about Ferguson retiring in the coming years, if not at the end of this season. just a thought to throw out there
I highly doubt Moaninho will join a former rival.

Good riddance though eh?

soccer11
Admin

KPatel wrote:
soccer11 wrote:
I highly doubt Moaninho will join a former rival.

Good riddance though eh?
ah you never really know what goes on inside the head of Jose Mourinho. he could think like that, or he could think that he wants to stick it to Chelsea and Roman and beat them evertime and show them what they let go. we'll see but i think it would be a intruiging story line.

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

As soon as I read this I was shocked and thought Man U?

I guess I'm not alone. But maybe Real will feel like sacking a manager (again) and they'll hire him. :P

You never know. As much as I hated him, he was a great clown.
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

Kakasgotskillz
Veteran Member

Woah, that's scary. I'd think Porto though, Mourinho's always been intrigued by the Portugeuse style of football.

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

Yeah, and $$$.
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

Rulezzz
Veteran Member

One of the most ridiculously stupid and harsh decisions. What a great manager he is, with a proven track record, i think its extremely harsh.
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
keller8
"If you don't believe in yourself why should anyone else?" Andrei Shevchencko.

ratherton
Veteran Member

I can't believe the FA haven't acted and sacked the Ginger Sven immediately.

heiky0711

It was for purely business reasons. Come to think of it, chelsea are starting to look a bit like real madrid ( sorry to chelsea fans). Thinking for short term instead of developing youth players for the future.

My Latest Football Vlog: https://youtu.be/AAmtqY6kjFM
Subscribe my YT channel: http://bit.do/theheiky11
My blog http://soccer-tricks.blogspot.com

*~El Maestro~*
Veteran Member

I couldnt believe this when they told me he left. I had to go to the computer lab and check it myself. I was really dissapointed when I learned that Mourinho left cuz no matter how badly people hate him I will always like him. He is an excellent manager and even though he is arrogant I love him cuz he can say hilarious things. He always shielded his players by keeping the pressure on himself,and I cannot believe that he left. People say he is all about money but he proved himself before going to Chelsea. Ranieri had as much money available as Mourinho but he couldn't accomplish Chelsea's objectives. Mourinho is a boss, and I think that Chelsea will never be the same without him. This is coming from a Man U fan.

soccer11
Admin

ratherton wrote:I can't believe the FA haven't acted and sacked the Ginger Sven immediately.
o damn, i didn't even think about that. they probably should get going on that.