Ac Milan

Discussion about European club leagues, Champions League and anything in UEFA
dareliss
Veteran Member

Ac Milan want to buy Ronaldinho, Eto'o and Zambrotta, and Andrej Schevchenko or how you spell it, Chelsea player.What is real news not fake it was on german news nad Lithuanians and al overs., and Zambrotta want's to go back to Italy so we can see Ac Milan if they get those players strongest for couple years. So what do you think guys.
Impossible Is Nothing. Impossible is the last shot. Impossible is the last game.

Sig by me... :)

Real_Zidane
Veteran Member

I don't see AC buying any of those people. They just bought Ronaldo so they won't need a new striker next year.

vivariquelme

I heard that Barca wasn't going to let Eto'o, Deco, or Ronaldinho leave, but I also heard that Shevchenko's wife wants to come back to Italy so I could see that happening.

gnarlyjim
EF Mountie

AC Milan just picked up Ronaldo, so that would be one reason why they wouldn't get another forward, specifically Shevchenko. On the other hand, his wife wants to leave apparently mixed in with the fact that he wasn't nearly as spectacular in the EPL.

It's possible, but unlikely in my opnion.

dareliss
Veteran Member

you now we can't say it won't happen, ac milan president said what so you now it might happen, zabrota is going to ac milan, 90 procent shechenko, 90 procent too, and other ones, might be specially ronaldinho.
Impossible Is Nothing. Impossible is the last shot. Impossible is the last game.

Real_Zidane
Veteran Member

dareliss where is the proof of that? I believe there is no way they will make it to AC unless they swap players which is unlikely.

powell
English Meister

yeh my though where are you getting these %'s from ... ?

dareliss
Veteran Member

hmz.. were im getting it from news read more..

milanese
Veteran Member

Zambrotta has said he wants to stay at Barca. Eto'o probably moving to Liverpool if anywhere, Shevchenko is very unlikely, the management would want Ronaldinho, but obviously Barca want him to stay with them and would make Milan pay a fortune. Buffon was a possible target, but he's staying with Juve.

asimon2006
Sophomore Member

We need to get Julio Baptista and that Hernanes kid from Sao Paulo. We need CBs out of this world and another goalkeeper including strikers. I thkink we should get borrielo, sheva, drogba, and the hunterlaar.

shahensha
Veteran Member

milanese wrote:Zambrotta has said he wants to stay at Barca.
I guess its true. He was going apeshit in the game against man u trying his damn hardest on both the attack and on the defence to show that he deserves to be on the team.

Kakasgotskillz
Veteran Member

SHEVVVVCHHEENKO. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee. I'll love AC Milan again if he comes back. They're a wreck without him. and we need some players in the backline. Man those guys are damn old

soccer11
Admin

dareliss wrote:Ac Milan want to buy Ronaldinho, Eto'o and Zambrotta, and Andrej Schevchenko or how you spell it, Chelsea player.What is real news not fake it was on german news nad Lithuanians and al overs., and Zambrotta want's to go back to Italy so we can see Ac Milan if they get those players strongest for couple years. So what do you think guys.
dareliss posted this almost a year ago. it's amazing how little things have changed in that period of time