Man U vs. Milan

Discussion about European club leagues, Champions League and anything in UEFA
milanese
Veteran Member

ratherton wrote:The main sponsors of Manchester United are A.I.G.

A.I.G. stands for Almost In Greece

So the final is reduced to a team with a circus freak up front and the other team wouldn't even be in the competition if the Italian FA had any courage....Champions of Europe indeed !!!
Well both teams are in the final for the 2nd time on 3 years. Milan weren't banned from the competition, so can you blame them for giving it all they've got? Obviously these are the 2 best teams in European competition right now and over the last few years. The players and managers have done a great job, give them a little credit.

TH14
Veteran Member

im just glad that its not damn chelsea vs. man u. theyve been fighting for the preirship title all year and man u finally won it and i guess it wouldve been cool for chelsea tog et a shot of revenge in the champions league final but its good for serie a that they have a team in the final after all the scandal and sh*t. ac milan is defiantely going to win. the way kaka and seedorf are playing together right now is unbeatable. not to mention their showstopper gattusso and the rest of their stifling defense.

Saibomb
Veteran Member

ratherton wrote:The main sponsors of Manchester United are A.I.G.

A.I.G. stands for Almost In Greece

So the final is reduced to a team with a circus freak up front and the other team wouldn't even be in the competition if the Italian FA had any courage....Champions of Europe indeed !!!
Does it matter if they cheated in Serie A? If they are beating the crap out of teams like Man U than they are still a great team. They aren't cheating in this competition so if they turn out to be the winner they are still deserving of it.

gnarlyjim
EF Mountie

Saibomb wrote:Does it matter if they cheated in Serie A?
Yes. I don't like cheaters. I really don't like watching Serie A much, especially after the match-fixing crap.
Saibomb wrote:They aren't cheating in this competition so if they turn out to be the winner they are still deserving of it.
Yeah, but the fact that they probably aren't cheating in this competition doesn't erase the cheating they have done. Stupid cheaters.