Man U vs. Milan

Discussion about European club leagues, Champions League and anything in UEFA
TH14
Veteran Member
Posts: 576
Joined: 24 Apr 2007, 22:09

Post

i agree 100% with you zlatan. this is childish, come on...

ftbllrckr
Veteran Member
Posts: 303
Joined: 14 Apr 2007, 19:20

Post

Dude, settle down. I'm not saying that he's stupid for doing that, I like Man U. and Inter too. I was sorta kidding, but what I really meant was I don't think that that is good. I mean just because they win once over ur favorite team I don't think that that you can pick a team in one game. Yeah if all your favorite teams are out I guess you can pick a remaining pne, but saying FORZA MILAN is kinda die hard. But thats my view, so you can think whatever, just don't spazz out.

TH14
Veteran Member
Posts: 576
Joined: 24 Apr 2007, 22:09

Post

you dont ahve to be a die hard milan fan to say FORZA MILAN. look im sayin it. FORZA MILAN FORZA MILAN. ima die hard arsenal fan and im rooting for milan in the final. im pretty sure we can all say what we want regardless of who our favourite team is, correct? well at least in America we can.....

ftbllrckr
Veteran Member
Posts: 303
Joined: 14 Apr 2007, 19:20

Post

Wait are you mocking me? Dude, did u even read my post?? And you're only saying FORZA MILAN because Arsenal is out. Did you get any of it? By the way, I'm American.
Last edited by ftbllrckr on 02 May 2007, 23:31, edited 1 time in total.

TH14
Veteran Member
Posts: 576
Joined: 24 Apr 2007, 22:09

Post

no man im just sayin that anyone can say forza milan without having to be a die hard fan. yes of course i read it, and im just messing with you...
and no i said forza milan because i want them to win and ever since arsenal was knocked out ive been pulling for ac milan. is that legal?

ftbllrckr
Veteran Member
Posts: 303
Joined: 14 Apr 2007, 19:20

Post

Yeah it is. Always been. If you're favorite team is out you can pick another, but you know, I don't think its right to root for them much more than u did for the original team.

ajc
The Philly Flyer
Posts: 3094
Joined: 29 Apr 2006, 02:08
Location: Delaware, USA

Post

I support Arsenal and I'm going for Milan in the final as well, but a lot of it is because I don't want to see a rival premiership club be champions. Sorry scousers... but If it's any consolation, I hate Man U and Sp*rs way more.

TH14
Veteran Member
Posts: 576
Joined: 24 Apr 2007, 22:09

Post

ftbllrckr wrote:Yeah it is. Always been. If you're favorite team is out you can pick another, but you know, I don't think its right to root for them much more than u did for the original team.
who ever said we were voting for a different team more than we did for our original team? i havent seen any of that going on.

Kakasgotskillz
Veteran Member
Posts: 2159
Joined: 13 Dec 2006, 20:15

Post

Guys, no need to get all fired up just because someone supports two teams. Forza Milan just shows that the person supports Milan for the final, and they may/may not idolize another team regardless. Milan is my favourite team too, but when you watch two other teams play, one has got to be preferred over the other (which doesn't mean you don't think Milan is a great team, it just means you want one of the two teams to win the game). I supported Chelsea to win against Liverpool, but at the same time, I wanted Milan to win the whole competition. There's nothing wrong with that.

TH14
Veteran Member
Posts: 576
Joined: 24 Apr 2007, 22:09

Post

Kakasgotskillz wrote:Guys, no need to get all fired up just because someone supports two teams. Forza Milan just shows that the person supports Milan for the final, and they may/may not idolize another team regardless. Milan is my favourite team too, but when you watch two other teams play, one has got to be preferred over the other (which doesn't mean you don't think Milan is a great team, it just means you want one of the two teams to win the game). I supported Chelsea to win against Liverpool, but at the same time, I wanted Milan to win the whole competition. There's nothing wrong with that.
damn straight
thats what ive been tryin to get ftbllrckr to realize
but its all good

soccer11
Admin
Posts: 4870
Joined: 24 Feb 2005, 23:40
Location: Michigan, USA

Post

KPatel wrote:
soccer11 wrote:i was very disapointed. i thought Man U had the better team but Milan just played better. of course i was rooting for Man U for this game but now that they lost
FORZA MILAN!!
Sorry, you thought that Man U were the better team but Milan played better? And now that your team lost, you're going for Milan?
Seems very...nonsensical.
actually it's because i hate Liverpool, have you read any of my previous posts?

o and i rooted for Milan last time they played Liverpool aswell for the same reason...i hate Liverpool. and btw, In serie A, Milan is the team i root for anyways, have for a very long time, i just like Man U more.
Image

Zlatan5
Veteran Member
Posts: 1208
Joined: 17 Nov 2006, 05:41

Post

this is a damn Italian forum i tell you. damn you communists!! (even though italy isnt communist i can still chant;) DAMN YOU COMMUNISTS


GO LIVERPOOL!!

soccer11
Admin
Posts: 4870
Joined: 24 Feb 2005, 23:40
Location: Michigan, USA

Post

Zlatan5 wrote:this is a damn Italian forum i tell you. damn you communists!! (even though italy isnt communist i can still chant;) DAMN YOU COMMUNISTS


GO LIVERPOOL!!
sorry man, i could never see myself rooting for Liverpool. again great tradition...i don't care. they just seem like that pathetic team that everyone feels sorry for, kind of like the little engine that could. also, i don't get Gerrard. i think he's overrated. i guess i don't see what everyone else does.
Image

Zlatan5
Veteran Member
Posts: 1208
Joined: 17 Nov 2006, 05:41

Post

soccer11 wrote:
Zlatan5 wrote:this is a damn Italian forum i tell you. damn you communists!! (even though italy isnt communist i can still chant;) DAMN YOU COMMUNISTS


GO LIVERPOOL!!
sorry man, i could never see myself rooting for Liverpool. again great tradition...i don't care. they just seem like that pathetic team that everyone feels sorry for, kind of like the little engine that could. also, i don't get Gerrard. i think he's overrated. i guess i don't see what everyone else does.

Overrated are you kidding me man. He's always ther to make a play he never lets his team down man except for the world cup i wanted to strangle the life outta him what makes them great is that they are under dogs that prove they can beat the best. I mean they beat chelsea and chelsea is stacked beyond the heavens with players i mean they could beat the usa national team wich isnt saying much tho lol

ftbllrckr
Veteran Member
Posts: 303
Joined: 14 Apr 2007, 19:20

Post

TH14 wrote:
Kakasgotskillz wrote:Guys, no need to get all fired up just because someone supports two teams. Forza Milan just shows that the person supports Milan for the final, and they may/may not idolize another team regardless. Milan is my favourite team too, but when you watch two other teams play, one has got to be preferred over the other (which doesn't mean you don't think Milan is a great team, it just means you want one of the two teams to win the game). I supported Chelsea to win against Liverpool, but at the same time, I wanted Milan to win the whole competition. There's nothing wrong with that.
damn straight
thats what ive been tryin to get ftbllrckr to realize
but its all good
Ummm...I think we're having a mis-communication here. Thats is kinda what I've been pointing out but whatever, like you said, it's all good :D

Post Reply