Madrid vs. Barca

Discussion about European club leagues, Champions League and anything in UEFA
mufc21
Veteran Member

ye i guess i think you should know a bit about a tems culture before you can call them a fan. I cheer for england, france and manutd. I know how to speak a lot of french and the others are english and trust me i have very good reasons for supporting all of them.

soccerchic_06
Veteran Member

hehe, yeah i know it's not till March 11, but I KNOW that Fox Soccer Channel only does English Premier League (and they don't seem to broadcast it live) so i need a good Football channel that shows SPL and EPL live.

ajc
The Philly Flyer

GolTV might carry it. You'll have to wait a while to find out though.

mufc21
Veteran Member

give me like 2 weeks notice and i will get you a link so you can watch it on the net. OK

soccerchic_06
Veteran Member

that's sweet, but can you give me any other links, like to the next madrid or arsenal games?

huxter
New User

yes! that would be cool!! if you could get the links!

gunnerz23
Veteran Member

mufc21 wrote:ye i guess i think you should know a bit about a tems culture before you can call them a fan. I cheer for england, france and manutd. I know how to speak a lot of french and the others are english and trust me i have very good reasons for supporting all of them.
Yeah i have good reasons for going for barca aswell. I know where the club is located and who its biggest rivals are and their club history and in my opinion, thats all i really need to know.
Yer i can speak French aswell, but im not really into the French League.
I just dont think that knowing a teams local culture is really THAT important.
All you need to know is where the club is located, the clubs history etc.
thats the stuff that really matters if your an overseas fan. Not knowing much about the culture of a club doesnt determine a true fan, but its how passionate you are about the club that really shows how loyal you are.
forum for all arsenal fans:http://www.talkarsenal.com

"Theres nothing Im scared of in football."- Thierry Henry

KPatel

@ mufc21: That's what you call a 'plastic fan'...

sandiovive

iwannagopro how did you learn catalan? Can you speak any spanish

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

He lived there for a while... :wink:
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

sandiovive

rzadzinski wrote:He lived there for a while... :wink:
Hes really lucky its a great town

mufc21
Veteran Member

ok i have a link that will show epl but you will have to wait for the la liga links as i dont have them yet. I will get you one for the game for sure though.

For EPL go to www.wwitv.com and click on sports on the right hand side. Then scroll down to the country china and click on the stream beside star sports. This is an EPL channel pretty much and shows about 5 games a week. Cheers

iwannagopro
EF Flying Dutchman

Well, actually, a good site is www.myp2p.eu . It explains everything about how to get free games. Check it out.

The previous information is for educational purposes only, and I am not held liable for any actions taken by users who follow the above. Neither is the owner of this domain.

mufc21
Veteran Member

KPatel wrote:@ mufc21: That's what you call a 'plastic fan'...
not wuite sure what you mean by this but if you have a problem with me or anything i say then pm me.

soccerchic_06
Veteran Member

Hey, thanks guys for the link! Just let me know when you have some la liga ones and I will be very greatful!