No votes
Liverpool vs A.C. Milan
50%

Total votes: 12

FCBarcelona
Veteran Member

MY PREDICTIONS...

A.C. Milan vs PSV Eindhoven

I really want to see this match because it will have 2 great teams that play great under their system.
The obvious favorite is Milan, witht their defense and all around depth. But, Pirlo may play, but he is coming off an injury, Gattuso may not play, Nesta is out, and Stam seemed to injure himself against Parma.

PSV has clinched the Eredevisie title and has had time to focus on this game...

my prediction is...

1-1 San Siro
0-0 Philipsstadion

PSV advances shockingly!

Liverpool vs Chelsea

This match is hard to predict because you don't know whcih Liverpool will show up... the Premiership Liverpool or the hard to beat Champions League Liverpool. I think the Champions League version will show up and surprise everyone...

2-2 Stamford Bridge

2-1 Anfield

I got Liverpool coming out on top 4-3 aggregate. Many will disagree but I think the underdog will rule again.
FORÇA BARÇA!

"I’m a player who can do absolutely anything if I am smiling and laughing. If I’m not happy, then everything becomes more of a struggle,” explained Adriano.

HJK

i am rooting for liverpool wit all my heart :)
If liverpool wins the champions league this is good enough to be a movie script
starting wit the heroic effort againt Olympiakos,
After going through a terrible league campaign, after having to face Juventus and have to be reminded of wat happenend 20 years ago , after having Cisse out, Xabi alonso out, Steven Gerrard out, Kewell out,
and now it's liverpool versus a team hated by so many if Liverpool wins this will prove that heart not money wins championships
GO Liverpool I guarantee you right now for these two matches against Chelsea

You'll never walk alone

Gunner_d14

Liverpool should take it, Gerrard deserves it and just Dammmmmmnnnnn i'd support Liverpool over anyother of the teams there
-The Beloved One-

MadRed
New User

I´m really hoping that Liverpool will beat Chelsea!! ...i mean..Liverpool may be the underdog...but who says underdogs can´t bite... :)
Armasta jalgpalli endas, mitte ennast jalgpallis...

J
Admin

I dont really know if Liverpool will be able to handle Chelsea........Especially if Robben is back.

cfrealmadrid
Veteran Member

well, 0-0 at stamford bridge, so chelsea need only a draw away to put them through. even another scoreless tie would go to extra time, and liverpool get tired easy. no way the reds advance
Hala Galacticos

Magicfeet

I wouldn't say there is "no way" Livepool can progress, but I still feel the odds are with Chelsea.

dooglas
Veteran Member

i think something surprising is going to happen...liverpool goes through against psv!!

that would be special

but reality tells me chelsea vs. AC and i would really want to see that match.

also..what about the FA cup final

man u vs. arsenal!!

arsenal will get revenge.
Wow, he just megged three people, maradonas around the last defender, and missed the shot, then not five minutes later a guy on the other team shoots when he gets the ball and scores...

who would you rather be?

soccer11
Admin

I think it is quite obvious. AC Milan is just too much for PSV, and that says a lot about me because DeMarcus Beasly is on there, and im a huge patriot and i would love to see an American win this tourny. In the other game it was a toss-up. I picked chelsea because they just won the EPL and they dont have to worry about that anymore, now they can focus on the Champions league and try to win the double. But, as much as i said about chelsea, the Euro player of the year, Shevchenko, and AC Milan will win.

J
Admin

Chelsea will take it all, If they play A.C Milan in the finals, Milan will get ripped apart in the counter attack, that is if Chelsea can get past Liverpool at Anfield which im sure they will. Either way i predict an English team will win it all....

liverpoolfan05
New User

I really want Liverpool to proceed 0-0 at Stamford Bridge. I dont know to who the advantage was though because Chelsea needs a 1-1 tie and proceed so Liverpool better go out there and be strong its going to be hard without Xabi Alonso but hopefully Luis Garcia , Morientes and Gerrard can get things done. Liverpool are the underdogs thats why they better win but look at the teams stats in the Champions League...Liverpool has better defence and that will be a factor i cant wait :D

GO LIVERPOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!
To be at the top you have to have a competitive streak in u. If ur not performing youve got to be angry with urself....

HJK

J wrote:Chelsea will take it all, If they play A.C Milan in the finals, Milan will get ripped apart in the counter attack, that is if Chelsea can get past Liverpool at Anfield which im sure they will. Either way i predict an English team will win it all....
milan will get ripped in the counter??? teams in Serie A all they do is counter attack when they play Milan. the last time Milan have given up a goal in the champions league is Ronaldinho at the Nou Camp. Bayern scored 5 on Chelsea just last round

J
Admin

Chelsea plays a much different style game than teams in serie A, a much faster pace and much more dierect style of play. Look at what happened to Barcelona. I really hope Chelsea advances to play Milan in the final. It should be very good. Milan may not get "ripped apart" but i think they will get beat.

liverpoolfan05
New User

I dont think anyone will get ripped apart because it is the Champions League everyone is good every game is intersting to watch and every goal counts hopefully Liverpool plays Milan on the final but the final will be good no matter what
To be at the top you have to have a competitive streak in u. If ur not performing youve got to be angry with urself....