Real has beaten Barca, will they will La Liga?

Discussion about European club leagues, Champions League and anything in UEFA
HJK

Real Madrid beat Barcelona 4-2
luxemburgo made a good decision by playing Raul, Ronaldo , and Owen b/c they all scored a goal each
Real is 6 points back can they catch barcelona???

Maradona
Veteran Member

6 pts back pretty close but Real has to perform like they did today for the next games if they want to catch up.
The rules of soccer are very simple, basically it is this: if it moves, kick it. If it doesn’t move, kick it until it does.

Sweeper5

if barca loses or draws a game then real might be able to come back, but they will most likely not be able to take the lead away from barca

cHaVa
Veteran Member

Mathematically, Real still has a chance, but its going to be a thing to watch if Barca drops any of the last points.....

Vida.... its in Ronaldinhos teeth

FCBarcelona
Veteran Member

I don't see them losing the title...
FORÇA BARÇA!

"I’m a player who can do absolutely anything if I am smiling and laughing. If I’m not happy, then everything becomes more of a struggle,” explained Adriano.

cHaVa
Veteran Member

yeah me either, i want barca to win tittle this year, the player deserve it.

vida, its not in my pants...

newcastle brown
New User

REAL totally has a chance! I've been watching the games and highlights on espn deportes, (the commentators awesome for spanish soccer), only six points behind. If they play like they did last game and play like they know how, attack and don't sit back, then they're in the running!!!

FCBarcelona
Veteran Member

Barcelona will have to beat them self for Real to have a chance...
FORÇA BARÇA!

"I’m a player who can do absolutely anything if I am smiling and laughing. If I’m not happy, then everything becomes more of a struggle,” explained Adriano.

soccer11
Admin

I agree with you FCBarcelona, the difference is, i think they will beat themelves. Real madrid will win the rest of their games and Barca will, i think lose 1 and tie the rest or maybe win one, but to be sure, they cant win anymore and real Will be champs, the way it should be. Ahhhh...Everything will be right in the world again.

FCBarcelona
Veteran Member

I disagree, they only win one game??????? WTF, and I will be surprised if Real wins rest of games...

Getafe is going down baybe...............
FORÇA BARÇA!

jdefoe
Forum groupie

The Barcelona team that trashed Real Madrid at the beginning of the season is a different team that lost to Madrid last week. I think Real just caught Barca on an off day. Maybe it was good that they lost, now they wont be so cocky. But, i cant' see barca losing the title.

HJK

Real is 3 points back as of this moment b/c they have played one more game then FCB but Barcelona has 4 games left one against Villareal and valencia also about all of Barca's strikers are out , no Etoo, no Larson, and no Lopez ( i think)

a real madrid comeback is starting to look more realistic

liverpoolfan05
New User

Real Madrid have a big chance everything is possible in soccer...
To be at the top you have to have a competitive streak in u. If ur not performing youve got to be angry with urself....