who will win each league

Discussion about European club leagues, Champions League and anything in UEFA
SV_08

EPL- Arsenal: Didn't lose too many players, got Rosicky, and Chelsea's gonna slip up

Serie A- Inter Milan: They got a stacked striking core, even though they may lose Martins and possibly Adriano. Attitudes aside, they'll win.

Bundesliga- Bayern Munich: Would like to see another team like HSV win it, but Bayern is too good

Ligue 1- Lyon: Same situation as Bayern, I'd like to see Marseille win because I like Ribery and Cisse

La Liga- Barcelona: Madrid did improve, but Barcelona is still the best team as far as playing together productively in my mind

milanese
Veteran Member

England - Chelski. They're behind right now, but have too much talent and depth to lose IMO. They should beat the big teams that could challenge them.

Italy - Roma. I honestly can't see Inter not screwing it up. We've lost our top scorer, we've added Ricardo Oliviera to fill in, but it's not quite the same plus the intial point deduction.

Spain - Barcalona. Valencia could challenge as they have a good club, and Joaquin's a good addition. Madrid made a big changes, but they also tied Villareal, and If they don't get full points out of those kind of games, they probably won't be able to beat Barcalona.

Germany - Bayern Munich. There are some good teams, but it's hard to stray from the usual favorites. Hopefully Schalke can pull it off.

Holland - Ajax. Riding Huntelaar's goals. Babel, Sneijder, Stam and Heitinga rovide some good support. PSV has a good team which made a couple nice additions, but they lost some good players aswell. I have a feeling PSV might be better in Europe though.

Portugal - Benfica. Don't know if they'll get as far into CL as they did last year, so that could help them domestically.

France - Lyon. Right now it's a similar situation as Germany, but there's even less competition here.

ravenous
Sophomore Member

EPL - Liverpool, good team, and Chelsea has lost from Middelsbrough
SPL - Celtic, i don't see much in the Rangers or Hearts
Eredivisie - Ajax for sure, PSV and Feyenoord are in a negative spiral, and AZ isn't a topteam yet. Feyenoord has some financial problems and PSV lost a good striker
League 1 - Not sure wether to choose Lyon or Marseille
Serie A - Inter Milan. With AC Milan and Juventus out of the picture it's a piece of cake. I don't think that AS Roma will be strong enough to defeat Inter.
La Liga - I hope FC Barcelona, but I think Villareal, Valencia and even Real Madrid could be a big suprise
Portugal - Benfica, played a good season last year and I hope they will succeed in the CL this year
"Football is a simple game; 22 men chase a ball for 90 minutes. And in injury time, Klaas Jan Huntelaar scores"