who will win each league

Discussion about European club leagues, Champions League and anything in UEFA
soccer11
Admin
Posts: 4870
Joined: 24 Feb 2005, 23:40
Location: Michigan, USA

Post

which teams do you think are going to win the following leagues this season: Spains la liga. engilsh premier league. germany's bundesliga. italy's serie A. and why?
for me its

la liga: Real madrid, the additions of cannavaro and emerson will help them put them over the top.

premier: manchester united, no one thinks they can do it and they'll be out to prove people wrong, and some players are leaving chelsea and who knows how many will actually be happy with their playing time

bundesliga:bayern munich, ok they lost ballack, but i think podulski will stay hot after a great WC

serie A: Roma, totti will definitly want to prove everyone wrong after a bad world cup showing and i dont think AC milan can come back from 15 points down so i think it'll be a close race between inter and roma but roma will win

A-man147
Moderator
Posts: 425
Joined: 11 Jan 2006, 22:12

Post

Arsenal (I hope :roll: )
Bayern Munich- got to be the favourites.
Lyon- enough said
Madrid- Barca lost Eto'o and madrid gained a few players.
Inter- I wished they'd play Toldo more often!
Image KEvinR9

"In 1969 I gave up woman and alcohol. It was the worst 20 minutes of my life." George Best

liverpoolsupporter
Junior Member
Posts: 52
Joined: 12 Jul 2006, 09:46

Post

lverpool(this year were stronger and we got a new player if theres any one who can stop us its chelsea but i think we will beat them we beat them last year in fa cup semi final)
bayern munich
lyon
barcelona(i still think that they can win it)
inter(without juventus and milan inter have the chance)
Last edited by liverpoolsupporter on 26 Jul 2006, 20:20, edited 1 time in total.

powell
English Meister
Posts: 3941
Joined: 03 Mar 2006, 20:59
Location: england

Post

Epl - Liverpool - I think we have enough confidance to win it, if our defense play as solid as they did last season and now that we have a striker that can score goals we have a great chance plus we dont fear chelsea anymore, we go into these kind of games knowing that we can win

Bundesliga - Bayern Munich - Without ballack they can still win it, i dont believe in a one man team. Besides although ballack was their best player still there were lots of others there are still players that can now match his ability.

La Liga - Barcalona - barca are obviously favourites and i think they should be. They have top players such as ronaldinho, eto'o, messi, deco and co who for me just seem to be improving each year. The summer signing will help strenghen the squad, such as thuram who is such an experianced defender who will fit into the defence perfectly.

Serie A - Inter - If all the business with the scandel hadn't of happen i would of said inter would be looking for a top four finish. Now that juve lazio and floretina have been relagated and ac starting on -15, i think inter will have the belief that they can win it, they have to ability to with key players like figo and adraino so i think just need to with the belief and they can win the title this season although it will be very close

Ligue 1 - Lyon - I think that yet again the title will be lyons they are a very strong team, they go into every game with confidance as i have seen through there champions league progress in the last few years. Lyon are now a team that are feared. I think that if lyon can bring a few big names to the club in the summer then they can run away with the title

thierryhenry14
Senior Member
Posts: 155
Joined: 07 May 2006, 23:41

Post

powell wrote:Epl - Liverpool - I think we have enough confidance to win it, if our defense play as solid as they did last season and now that we have a striker that can score goals we have a great chance plus we dont fear chelsea anymore, we go into these kind of games knowing that we can win

Bundesliga - Bayern Munich - Without ballack they can still win it, i dont believe in a one man team. Besides although ballack was their best player still there were lots of others there are still players that can now match his ability.

La Liga - Barcalona - barca are obviously favourites and i think they should be. They have top players such as ronaldinho, eto'o, messi, deco and co who for me just seem to be improving each year. The summer signing will help strenghen the squad, such as thuram who is such an experianced defender who will fit into the defence perfectly.

Serie A - Inter - If all the business with the scandel hadn't of happen i would of said inter would be looking for a top four finish. Now that juve lazio and floretina have been relagated and ac starting on -15, i think inter will have the belief that they can win it, they have to ability to with key players like figo and adraino so i think just need to with the belief and they can win the title this season although it will be very close

Ligue 1 - Lyon - I think that yet again the title will be lyons they are a very strong team, they go into every game with confidance as i have seen through there champions league progress in the last few years. Lyon are now a team that are feared. I think that if lyon can bring a few big names to the club in the summer then they can run away with the title
I agree with you there is no one man team I choose bayern,arsenal,barca, Inter (only good team in the league left) and PSV (I think they're in that league right? there in one of em I dk i got a good feeling about them this year
Image (Thanks Kevin R9)

Sometimes in football you just have to score goals -Thierry Henry-

ratherton
Veteran Member
Posts: 2872
Joined: 29 Oct 2005, 18:41

Post

Anyone who thinks Chelsea won't win the Premier League is in dreamland.

thierryhenry14
Senior Member
Posts: 155
Joined: 07 May 2006, 23:41

Post

ratherton wrote:Anyone who thinks Chelsea won't win the Premier League is in dreamland.
hey man anything can happen chelsea did have a dry spell last year and they could have one this year as well you never know.
Image (Thanks Kevin R9)

Sometimes in football you just have to score goals -Thierry Henry-

soccer11
Admin
Posts: 4870
Joined: 24 Feb 2005, 23:40
Location: Michigan, USA

Post

chelea's players are leaving and many of the players are pissed about playing time.

fir_nev
Sgt. I can't get enough of Asian chicks
Posts: 2175
Joined: 10 Mar 2005, 09:25
Location: Singapore
Contact:

Post

Sad to say but they'll definitely win this coming 06/07 season....

EPL - Chelsea or Liverpool (nearest contenders, mpov)

Bundesliga - Bayern

Primera Liga - Barcelona or Real Madrid (both with excellent signings), Valencia will come in 3rd or 4th...

Serie A - Inter or Roma
Image

ROIUSA
Veteran Member
Posts: 637
Joined: 30 Jun 2005, 01:43
Location: Boston Ma

Post

England- Chelsea
Scotland- Celtic
Spain- Barca
Germany- Werder Bremen
Italy- Inter
France- Lyon
Holland- PSV
I was raised on Celtic, their history and their pride
With my culture and my faith, I wear the green & white.

They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who does not want to be broken -Bobby Sands MP

MBanić
Junior Member
Posts: 96
Joined: 10 Jul 2006, 15:52

Post

ROIUSA wrote:England- Chelsea
Scotland- Celtic
Spain- Barca
Germany- Werder Bremen
Italy- Inter
France- Lyon
Holland- PSV
Scotland: Rangers !
England: Liverpool
Spain: Real Madrid
Germany: FC Bayern
Italy: Inter
France: PSG
Netherlands: PSV.

gnarlyjim
EF Mountie
Posts: 3767
Joined: 07 Jul 2006, 02:08
Location: Canada

Post

EPL- Manchester United- Man U is going out there to prove what they are made of, and I think they will step it up and win, but closely followed by Chelsea.

Bundesliga- Bayern Munich-Voted "Young Player of the Tournament" in the World Cup, Podolski will shine and be Bayern's "golden boy".

La Liga- Barcelona- Despite the fact that Real Madrid acquired Cannavaro, Barcelona will win because of stars such as Ronaldinho, Messi, and Deco.

Scottish Premier- Celtic - Green and White. Enough said.

Italy- Inter - Normally I would have said AC Milan, but with the points off, Inter will take the cake. Roma will also be a force to be reckoned with.

France- Lyon - I have a feeling Juninho will have some nice free kicks. :P

G-Unit-Freestyler
Senior Member
Posts: 279
Joined: 01 Jan 2006, 16:11

Post

[quote="A-man147"]Arsenal (I hope :roll: )
Madrid- Barca lost Eto'o and madrid gained a few players.
quote]

Which boy band told u Eto'o is leaving lol he's on loan in Saudi Arabia yeh, but he isnt leaving Barca.

La Liga: Barca (Messi, Zambrotta, Ronaldinho, Eto'o, Deco, Puyol etc. nuff said)

EPL: Chelsea obviously.

Bundesliga: HSV (hopefully) Van Der Vaart ftw! :) :D

Holland Eredivisie : Hope Feyenoord.

Italy: Inter Milan.

Scottish: ... who the hell watches scottish football? j/k umm Celtic.

ROIUSA
Veteran Member
Posts: 637
Joined: 30 Jun 2005, 01:43
Location: Boston Ma

Post

what is this thing of disrespecting scottish football? haha, i know its not the best, but id rather watch it than italian. but i only watch celtic anyway.
I was raised on Celtic, their history and their pride
With my culture and my faith, I wear the green & white.

They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who does not want to be broken -Bobby Sands MP

a3.freestyle
New User
Posts: 18
Joined: 22 Aug 2006, 20:35
Location: UK, Huddersfield

Post

Premiership: Arsenal
German: Bayern Munich
La Liga: Real Madrid
France: Lyon alllll the way! lol
Scottish: Who does watch it...??? nah im only kidding maybe celtics

Post Reply