Fabio Capello new manager of R Madrid

Discussion about European club leagues, Champions League and anything in UEFA
ballackfan
Veteran Member

Fabio Capello has just recently signed as a new head coach of Real Madrid. Many of Juventus coach assistants also contract with Real madrid.

Capello said he will take Real to go back in the winning way again. Also signing new committed player that can contribute to Real.

Do you think Real Madrid will be the consistant winner once again with Capello?

http://www.realmadrid.com/articulo/rma32220.htm

http://www.realmadrid.com/articulo/rma32235.htm

http://www.realmadrid.com/articulo/rma32238.htm
Last edited by ballackfan on 11 Jul 2006, 18:37, edited 1 time in total.

*~El Maestro~*
Veteran Member

Maybe it all depends. Apparently he is going to change the whole team and try to make the defence, midfield, better because he says that the attack is the strongest point in real madrid but there is no balance between the lines.

Helguera, Pavon, Gravesen are going to leave so far, and Raul and Beckham are staying for sure. Beckham has been offered a 75 million euro contract for 3 years. thats crazy but for the moment everyone is on vacation.

The objective he was given by the president is to win la liga in one season. I think thats a little too optimistic because he probably will need more time. But who knows i hop he brings back the glory days to real.

spectacles boy

yes I think he can. He always able to attract world-class players to come to the club he is managing. Plus the mentality of Real Madrid really changed now. So they will use their rich finances to sign good team-players instead of the galaticos.Barcelona will not dominate La Liga like they did last season. Ronaldinho is not perform all. There are even greater competitons from Villareal, Valencia and Real Madrid now !! Barcelona Beware !!

ratherton
Veteran Member

I think a few Italian players could be following him as well after the court case in Italy

ballackfan
Veteran Member

Yes I heard Canavaro(spelling?) are coming to Real Madrid. I'm not sure about Others Juve players but I'm sure if it happen then Real would play alot more Italian style football.

gnarlyjim
EF Mountie

With Cannavaro with Real now, I am sure that it is possible for them to win La Liga, but I doubt it will happen. It will take 2, 3,4 years, but eventually Real will win it. Although, LET'S GO BARCA!

FuturProo1996
Sophomore Member

THIS THREAD IS WRONG!! MANWELL PELIGRENI IS THE COACH OF REAL MADRID! :

panchester07
Veteran Member

FuturProo1996 wrote:THIS THREAD IS WRONG!! MANWELL PELIGRENI IS THE COACH OF REAL MADRID! :
mate a few things..
1) Welcome to the Forums..
2) That would be Manuel Pelligrini
3) Read the forum rules before posting please: viewtopic.php?t=808
4) Dont comment on old threads.. unless you have something vital to say
5) You can tell when the thread is old by checking the date that is on the left side, under the persons image
6) If you can see the the date, but not the year fix it so you can see the year two at the My Settings Tab on the right side of the page, under your user name and password.!!!!
to know Him is to want to know Him more"

"i don't know where the limit is, but I know where it is not"

Tocar y moverse y tratarla siempre muy muy bien..'

Rome_Leader
The Italian Mod

Well in, panchester. Nice explanation.

Yeah, try to leave old threads alone. This thread is obviously well out of date, and I'm not quite sure how you found it... Search maybe? Regardless, please try to look at the date before posting and take note of the type of topic. No one minds you bumping an old question on shooting technique with some new and valued insight, but time sensitive topics like this should be left alone.

Locked.