Real Madrid players leaving

Discussion about European club leagues, Champions League and anything in UEFA
rp

zidane or roberto carlos but i guess its raul because hes spanish

cfrealmadrid
Veteran Member

yeah, i guess they think he's the best because he's been starting on the team since he was 17. zidane or casillas should be captain. they actually do something.
Hala Galacticos

FCBarcelona
Veteran Member

I agree with that, Raul is overrated, he got Man of Match so many times in Euro 2004 and he didn't do nothing. He costs wayyy to much also.
FORÇA BARÇA!

"I’m a player who can do absolutely anything if I am smiling and laughing. If I’m not happy, then everything becomes more of a struggle,” explained Adriano.

cHaVa
Veteran Member

I DONT KNOW BUT REAL MADRID HASNT BEEN THE TEAM IT SHOULD BE BY FAR THE LAST 2 SEASONS.

cHaVa
Veteran Member

YEAH I AGREE WITH THE RAUL BEING OVER RATED. HE DIDNT DO ANYTHING IN THE UEFA CUP.

rp

me another 1 who agrees with that . he hasnt hardly scored any goals the last 2 seasons. hes been poor and ive heard he maybe leaving in the summer but im nt sure on that 1

hackr17

i HATE real madrid. Sorry to offend anyone but i think they have so many issues and problems.

i read in a article in a magazine how many of the real madrid supporters form some neo-nazi group. I forgot the name of the group. That's why Samuel Eto was rejected from Real and two former black- african real madrid players left the club.

I think Beckham doesn't enjoy his stay at Real considering the things he has said recently. Same for Owen.

Both should leave the club
3-17-4

erivera

KAkA wrote: They should of held onto Makelele and Morientes.
I agree

soccer11
Admin

I think they do have problems but that will happen when you put so many egos into one locker room, dont you agree? If Figo does leave, then Beckham could move over to right mid and Zidane back in the middle, cuz he doesnt play wide that well.I hope Raul stays for a few more season though, but if he doesnt, well then theres owen to go along with ronaldo. They might go out and sign another midfielder, because, well they're Real Madrid. Even if they have a bad year next year, it should be fun to watch.

Sweeper5

Raul hasn't been doing that much for them, and he hasn't scored that many goals lately

cHaVa
Veteran Member

I agree...

FCBarcelona
Veteran Member

erivera wrote:
KAkA wrote: They should of held onto Makelele and Morientes.
I agree
Makelele yeah, Morientes no because they already have a great number of strikers.
FORÇA BARÇA!

"I’m a player who can do absolutely anything if I am smiling and laughing. If I’m not happy, then everything becomes more of a struggle,” explained Adriano.

cHaVa
Veteran Member

yeah, they do have alot of striker's already.

Sweeper5

and most of their strikers don't seem to score that often

pascalfrik

that's not true Ronaldo scores almost every game now