Real Madrid players leaving

Discussion about European club leagues, Champions League and anything in UEFA
rp

real have turned a corner past few games and i no there will be t least 2 players leaving in the summer i would say figo,ronaldo and more. whos everyone else think will get the boot?

cfrealmadrid
Veteran Member

i'm 99% sure figo's leaving. he's said he wants to finish his career in england. i think he'll go to chelsea, and then announce his retirement plans right away. i don't know about ronaldo. he's really good, but he's inconsistent. i think they should give him another year. even if he does go, they've got michael owen though
Hala Galacticos

FCBarcelona
Veteran Member

Rumour is Owen to Arsenal, Reyes to Real. Don't forget about Robinho, there will be a WHOLE different team next season.
FORÇA BARÇA!

"I’m a player who can do absolutely anything if I am smiling and laughing. If I’m not happy, then everything becomes more of a struggle,” explained Adriano.

KAkA
Sophomore Member

They shouldnt have sacked Del Bosque. That guy won like 7 trophies in 4 years, he was with the club for 28 years and knew it inside out. They should of held onto Makelele and Morientes. Robinho will be great but you cant just keep buying great players, you need to build something, they dont feel intimidating at the moment, not when thery losing to Getafe hahah
Im a Barca fan anyways, so their stupidty i will always support.
BRING BACK THE BIFF!

Ya Del Bosque was the best coach for Real and he knew what he was doing but he went to Besiktas ( big turkish club) but I think he got fired.

Maradona
Veteran Member

That was me above
The rules of soccer are very simple, basically it is this: if it moves, kick it. If it doesn’t move, kick it until it does.

i think roberto carlos may leave as well but im not certain on that 1

rp

the above was me

FCBarcelona
Veteran Member

Fernando Hierro said Real is horrible because that coach from Besiktas was let go.
Also Raul, the long time striker of Real has announced his desire to leave the club.
FORÇA BARÇA!

"I’m a player who can do absolutely anything if I am smiling and laughing. If I’m not happy, then everything becomes more of a struggle,” explained Adriano.

Maradona
Veteran Member

Ya Raul's in da squad for 10 years I think he should change clubs.
He was 17 when he first came to Real now hes 27.
The rules of soccer are very simple, basically it is this: if it moves, kick it. If it doesn’t move, kick it until it does.

cfrealmadrid
Veteran Member

is he still captain?
Hala Galacticos

rp

yeah and i dont no why

cfrealmadrid
Veteran Member

i would have made casillas captain a long time ago. at least he's consistent. either him or zidane
Hala Galacticos

Yeah I would like to see Zidane be capt. of the squad.

Maradona
Veteran Member

It was me above