Real Madrid players leaving

Discussion about European club leagues, Champions League and anything in UEFA
cfrealmadrid
Veteran Member

their offense is theoretically one of the best in the world, but they just can't produce sometimes. ronaldo is their goal machine, and zidane is their lucky charm. they need to start looking for young players
Hala Galacticos

*~El Maestro~*
Veteran Member

they need someone like makelel alongside gravesen, a good defense, and they need to get rid of raul cuz he isnt wat he used to be. They should also give owen a bigger chance cuz he spends too much time on the bench. i say raul shuld be on the bench and owen playing because even though owen doesnt play as much he still scores alot of goals in the small amount of time he has to play.

HalaMadrid2

But that is why Figo is on the bench, for owen to have more playtime. Its true, Raul isn't what he used to be, but without him real would be playin worse, they need his lead and his order on the field, its been happening for over 10 years. For defence, its been rumoured that samuel is lookin on a way out of real, so we'll leave madrid's signing guys and Luxemburgo to find a better player than the argentian.
~¡Vaya Real Madrid!~

cfrealmadrid
Veteran Member

i know it'll never happen, but they need someone like john terry
Hala Galacticos

matt
EF Forum Legend

i think for a team of such talent they have under-achieved during the last two seasons (same with utd). however i dont think selling their best players is the way to go into next season with a positive attitude.

figo and raul dont get the credit they deserve they are world-class players and have been key factors in their successes during the last 8 years or so. i agree with u tho wen u sed they shd hav held on 2 makelele chelsea did well to get him for £15m.

hopefuly gravesen will continue his gd form and establish himself well in the team he wd make a gd captain.

if madrid buy young players hu play in positions they need sorting (ie defence) then next season will be better. theres no need to go selling sum of ur best players. robinho wd be a gd choice, so would essien, govou and miguel.
The Man Your Man Could Smell Like.

cfrealmadrid
Veteran Member

what about tevez? is he even coming to europe at all? i agree, they need some new young talent. and also, raul and figo are really underrated. they're in bad form, but both of them can still produce magic
Hala Galacticos

zadie
New User

if zidane or roberto carlos couldn't be captains because they aren't spanish then salgago can. he is spanish and he really loves real amd plays for the shirt...

RAYES

well...figo will be leaving100 %,ronaldo and owen to be staying 100% robinho wants to go to madrid...guti will be leaving...walter samuel loaned...celades and cesar will be leaving...and raul in rumours to liverpool...beckham,zidane and gravesen will be staying....so yeah thats about it...this are all true..and real....
.*.* .El club más grande en el mundo, los madrid reales serán De nuevo los Campeones europeos .*.*.

frizzyan
Veteran Member

Real is over.

I personally think Robinho made an extremely bad choice to Real madrid. But then again, if he moved to ARSEnal he would have caused a lot of threat to United so I prefer him going to Real and sitting on the bench! :D

matt
EF Forum Legend

i dont think corinthians will sell tevez they only bought him a couple years ago. no doubt he wd do fantastically at madrid but i dont see him coming in this summer anyway.
The Man Your Man Could Smell Like.

tico18

I don't either Raul,or Roberto Carlos will be leaving Real Madrid any soon.Raul the Galactic legend leaving Madrid? never.I think Figo is going to Inter.
I think next season will be another story,I think Luxemburgo is gonna make that team better,and Madrid will win at least La Copa del Rey. :arrow:

madridfan09
Sophomore Member

figo is definitly leaving though real are giving him a hard time to let him go and if robinho goes to real i think owen will more likely be on the bench as the season goes by

next year i think we willsee the real of the past

mrbeankid22

Madrids's probably going to end up keeping Raul and Owen. I know Figo is 100% going to leave or be loaned, probably to inter. Real has to look at young players. I think it would be a good time for them to sell Figo and other aged players for a young one such as Essien or Reyes. Although I don't think Arsenal wants Figo they might then send him to inter for money. Real just can't always mix a bunch of super-star ego's and expect them to be a super team. Just like the 2003-04 Lakers.