Champs League 2004/5: Final 8

Discussion about European club leagues, Champions League and anything in UEFA

Who will win this years Champions League?

Lyon
No votes
Bayern Munich
4%
Juventus
13%
AC Milan
35%
Chelsea
30%
Liverpool
4%
PSV
9%
Inter or Porto
4%

Total votes: 23

Caniggia
New User

Adriano got an injury to his knee yesterday. He might not be able to play both the matches against AC Milan. We ll know smth more after the x-ray tests.
Without Adriano Inter has got much fewer chances to defeat their rivals in Europe
Sampdoria- Atalanta 1-2...Forza NeroBlu

cHaVa
Veteran Member

JUVENTUS OR CHELSEA

cfrealmadrid
Veteran Member

i think milan have the best chance, if they can beat inter. adriano's injury really will affect the outcome though.
Hala Galacticos

madridfc
Veteran Member

i think chelsea will win it, but i'd like to see liverpool beat juve and then win it all from there!!!
olé

"I wouldn't say i was the best manager in the business, i was in the top one."

FCBarcelona
Veteran Member

I think Munich will knock off Chelsea. If Chelsea aren't kicked out of Champions League.

Munich has great players, best goalie in Oliver Kahn. Amazing defender in Lucio and R. Kovac and Kuffour off bench. Great midfield with Ballack, Frings, Ze Roberto, and 2 of best strikers in world, Makaay and Pizarro.
Santa Cruz is also great but I think he is injured. The key will be for Munich to control the midfield which they didn't do against Arsenal, they were destroyed in the possession category.
FORÇA BARÇA!

"I’m a player who can do absolutely anything if I am smiling and laughing. If I’m not happy, then everything becomes more of a struggle,” explained Adriano.

cfrealmadrid
Veteran Member

did you mean they might kick chelsea out because of that incident with anders frisk? i thought they were just going to fine them or something.
Hala Galacticos

FCBarcelona
Veteran Member

They might kick them out because they were lieing about Frisk throwing the game away.
FORÇA BARÇA!

"I’m a player who can do absolutely anything if I am smiling and laughing. If I’m not happy, then everything becomes more of a struggle,” explained Adriano.

rp

frisk was cheating tho. deco made a clear dive in the box and should of been booked. drogba shouldnt have been sent off either .

FCBarcelona
Veteran Member

Look at Collina, tooo scared to make a game deciding decision because of the Chelsea fans, I lost all my respect for him.
FORÇA BARÇA!

cfrealmadrid
Veteran Member

well there could have been game deciding calls for either team. it depends on how you look at it. you see at as unfair because you're a barcelona fan, and i see it as normal because i like chelsea.
Hala Galacticos

FCBarcelona
Veteran Member

Drogba should have been sent off, Valdes had to go to the hospital for that incident.
FORÇA BARÇA!

hackr17

i think an Italian team will probably win.

there might also be a repeat of the all italian final
3-17-4

dooglas
Veteran Member

how can u lose respect for a ref that cares for his own life, fans can be crazy man.
Wow, he just megged three people, maradonas around the last defender, and missed the shot, then not five minutes later a guy on the other team shoots when he gets the ball and scores...

who would you rather be?

FCBarcelona
Veteran Member

He should quit then, everyone thinks he is the best referee, the best referee would have made that call, and Barcelona fans must be pissed now.
FORÇA BARÇA!

mpcarres14
Veteran Member

It infuriates me to see Chelsea get off with a minor penalty (A 2-match ban for Mourinho and a 9,000 pound fine.) Not only did they ruin a great potential draw, but they also ruined the career of a ref.

I hope they get some points docked from their premiership campaign for the Ashley Cole incident.

Chelsea willl go out by way of Bayern. I think the rumor of Mourinho wanting to leave might have an affect on the team. Also, Makaay's and Ballack's work ethic may wear Chelsea's defense away (hopefully.)

I am hoping Lyon can win, and they have a decent chance at it. Essien is great (thank god he has an interest in joining Arsenal), and Wiltord is much better since joining Lyon from the Gunners.