Champs League 2004/5: Final 8

Discussion about European club leagues, Champions League and anything in UEFA

Who will win this years Champions League?

Lyon
No votes
Bayern Munich
4%
Juventus
13%
AC Milan
35%
Chelsea
30%
Liverpool
4%
PSV
9%
Inter or Porto
4%

Total votes: 23

FCBarcelona
Veteran Member

Who do you think will win Champions League?
FORÇA BARÇA!

"I’m a player who can do absolutely anything if I am smiling and laughing. If I’m not happy, then everything becomes more of a struggle,” explained Adriano.

madridfc
Veteran Member

then there were 8: cool title. anyway, i'd really LOVE to see liverpool win it. for some reason i really like them now that michael owen's gone. which makes no sense whatsoever because he's one of my favorite players and he was really good for liverpool (and is for madrid too), but that's ok. i said chelsea, just cuz they proved how good they were by beating barca and they're just really strong...so we'll see how that goes. laters
olé

"I wouldn't say i was the best manager in the business, i was in the top one."

Barcelona!!!!!!!! :lol: lol

KAkA
Sophomore Member

Milan all the way. Kaka will provide!!
BRING BACK THE BIFF!

Maradona
Veteran Member

Forza Milan !

Sheva and Kaka will rule this competition.

Kaka has a long way to go and he's already good, he'll be the next Romario #11 in few years.
The rules of soccer are very simple, basically it is this: if it moves, kick it. If it doesn’t move, kick it until it does.

cfrealmadrid
Veteran Member

i hope inter or chelsea win, but if i'm going by skill, milan has the best. crespo is doing great, and kaka is going to do well for them. shevchenko is maybe the best striker in the world. they're a team of stars though, similar to madrid. the only difference is that milan work well together AND have the talent. so anyway, that's my pick. either milan or psv. i'm not actually expecting psv to win, but if i was choosing an underdog, it would be them.

KAkA
Sophomore Member

I have a funny itch about Lyon, got a feeling theyll pull through...
cant wait for the next draw on the weekend!!! :shock:
BRING BACK THE BIFF!

FCBarcelona
Veteran Member

Now that Barcelona is gone, I am pulling for PSV, I hope they pull through just as Porto did last year, Lyon is also great, 10 goals in 2 games against Werder Bremen, you must have an amazing offense to accomplish that.
FORÇA BARÇA!

"I’m a player who can do absolutely anything if I am smiling and laughing. If I’m not happy, then everything becomes more of a struggle,” explained Adriano.

cfrealmadrid
Veteran Member

lyon and psv are going to do something, i have a feeling. semifinals for at least one of them.

Maradona
Veteran Member

Yep Lyon or PSV may be the underdogs, like Greece in da Euro's but I am still stickin with Milan.
The rules of soccer are very simple, basically it is this: if it moves, kick it. If it doesn’t move, kick it until it does.

KAkA
Sophomore Member

Not sure if PSV can do it, it would be nice but they just dont feel strong enough. Lyon however looks like a threat, they are doing something right, 10-2 thrashing of Werder Bremen is not something to be taken likely by the other remaining teams. Should be very interesting.
Im just praying to god, budha, allah...or whoever, that Milan and Juventus dont meet in a final! That one in Old Trafford was BOOOOOOORRRINNG!!!!
i fell asleep, can u believe it?!? fell asleep during the final, now thats a f*%^ing boring match.....exuse my french :oops:
BRING BACK THE BIFF!

rp

ac milan or chelsea

cfrealmadrid
Veteran Member

chelsea aren't going to win, they're going out in the next round.
Hala Galacticos

Allstarsoccer
Sophomore Member

No offense, but I hope that AC wins.

FCBarcelona
Veteran Member

Inter just won, Adriano hat-trick, very impressive, they have a good chance of winning.
FORÇA BARÇA!