FC Barcelona

Discussion about European club leagues, Champions League and anything in UEFA

Post by Guest » 10 Mar 2005, 03:56

erivera wrote:
Anonymous wrote:i definetely think Chelsea deserved that win. Barcelona had periods where they played well, but i dont think they deserved to win. Barcelona even got a penalty that they deidnt deserve. It should have been 4-1. But i will say ronaldinho's goal was awsome!!

All teams have periods where they dont play well. This doesn't stop it from being a good game.
i never said it wasnt a good game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!it was awsome

cfrealmadrid
Veteran Member

Post by cfrealmadrid » 11 Mar 2005, 01:51

i agree, FCBarcelona, barca were pretty heavy favorites. even i expected them to win. as for the penalty, it was clear he touched the ball, but the handball rule is whether the hand plays the ball, or whether the ball plays the hand, and it could have been either. if collina makes the call, chelsea supporters say it wasn't a foul. if he doesn't call it, barcelona supporters hate him. as for carvalho holding valdes, it looked to me like he was just blocking his view. i guess i'd have to see it again, but it looked to me like the ball was a good 3 yards out of reach anyway. i'm not saying you're wrong, i'm just saying what i thought happened. ronaldinho had a terrible second half also, i think that had a lot to do with it

FCBarcelona
Veteran Member

Post by FCBarcelona » 26 Mar 2005, 04:55

We won league, and appear to have added Mark van Bommel, Barca buys good players, they don't go out for big names like Chelsea and Real Madrid, they buy players that fit well in the team, they will win next years Champions League...
FORÇA BARÇA!

"I’m a player who can do absolutely anything if I am smiling and laughing. If I’m not happy, then everything becomes more of a struggle,” explained Adriano.

Sokrfreak515

Post by Sokrfreak515 » 26 Mar 2005, 13:29

[quote="cfrealmadrid"]yeah, i'm sorry i missed that one. we only get one game from each round in the u.s., and i watched milan v man utd. it was alright, and they would show video updates after the goals from barca-chelsea. it seemed like a good match. i would have liked to see the whole real madrid game yesterday. did you see that goal by helguera? with his back to the net! still, 1-0 was hardly what i hoped for. anyway, from what i saw, barcelona played great.[/quote]

What channels do you watch to watch soccer I dont think I get any cause every sports channel I know of is playing march madness(ncaa) games?
"You can't just beat a team, you have to leave a lasting impression in their minds so they never want to see you again." Mia Hamm

cfrealmadrid
Veteran Member

Post by cfrealmadrid » 26 Mar 2005, 21:11

it's on espn/espn2. abc does the world cup finals, but espn2 does qualifiers and champions league. sometimes fox sports net has epl on, but it's on weekdays at like 1.
Hala Galacticos

FCBarcelona
Veteran Member

Post by FCBarcelona » 27 Mar 2005, 05:28

LUCKY!!! ESPN is only in USA, I need illegal satellite! 8)
FORÇA BARÇA!

"I’m a player who can do absolutely anything if I am smiling and laughing. If I’m not happy, then everything becomes more of a struggle,” explained Adriano.

Sokrfreak515

Post by Sokrfreak515 » 27 Mar 2005, 19:14

cool thanks :D
"You can't just beat a team, you have to leave a lasting impression in their minds so they never want to see you again." Mia Hamm

cfrealmadrid
Veteran Member

Post by cfrealmadrid » 27 Mar 2005, 20:53

there's no espn in canada? that's where you are right? you should sneak across the border in a pickup truck so you can watch the games
Hala Galacticos

hackr17

Post by hackr17 » 29 Mar 2005, 03:34

yeh as rivals Barcelona seem very different to Real Madrid.

Barca are a young team whilst Real have the older players.
3-17-4

cHaVa
Veteran Member

Post by cHaVa » 05 Apr 2005, 19:12

Here in Houston it did air, but i was in my job, but i really wanted to see the game though!

FCBarcelona
Veteran Member

Post by FCBarcelona » 07 Apr 2005, 02:58

BARCELONA WILL WIN THIS WEEK AGAINST REAL MADRID!!!

BEST RIVALRY ...CLASH OF THE TITANS!!

EL CLASSICO!!!!!!
FORÇA BARÇA!

J
Admin

Post by J » 07 Apr 2005, 04:04

FC BARCELONA do you get these games on TV???

Maradona
Veteran Member

Post by Maradona » 07 Apr 2005, 11:09

LA LIGA are most shown in GolTV but Real vs Barca will air on almost every sports channel. ESPN or TSN (Canada)

I would love to see Real win this time but I admire both teams.
The rules of soccer are very simple, basically it is this: if it moves, kick it. If it doesn’t move, kick it until it does.

FCBarcelona
Veteran Member

Post by FCBarcelona » 07 Apr 2005, 19:34

TSN doesn't get them, I will probably watch it on l GolTV at my friends.
FORÇA BARÇA!

Maradona
Veteran Member

Post by Maradona » 07 Apr 2005, 21:08

I have no prob if it doesn't my uncle has illegal sat (DISH) and he has almost every channel. GOLTv included.
The rules of soccer are very simple, basically it is this: if it moves, kick it. If it doesn’t move, kick it until it does.