New User

past letter is for me
ONLY ROBY

no1bhoy
New User

Chelsea will kick ass!!
yours in soccer
Alan

Chelsea has improved thanks to Abrhamovic but they will never win the Premiership

ESI BAGGIO
New User

chelsea will win barca :lol:
ONLY ROBY

madridfc
Veteran Member

how bout that l'pool-chelsea game today? (1/1) i really thought liverpool should have won. all chelsea's got is money. actually, no, thats not really true at all, but you know, there's gotta be some excuse i suppose. well, i'm off to bed, happy new year and such
martha

Lopez

chelsea got one of the best coaches with mourinho for sure and their players are also really good
"There're always people who tell you that you won't make it. That's really hard. But something in me said that i'm gonna make it. It was a dream i had to fulfill." - Kaká

FCBarcelona
Veteran Member

Barcelona will win, Albertini and Maxi Lopez are great additions and Ronaldinho running the show will put pressure on Chelsea defense, it took 4 Milan players to take the ball from Ronaldinho, should take over 2 for Chelsea and Samuel Eto'o is a stud, scores every single game. Frank Rijkaard is underappreciated, he is great coach.

rp

it will but close but chelsea will win im affraid

cfrealmadrid
Veteran Member

4-3 to barca. that's what i think anyway

FCBarcelona
Veteran Member

2-1 first leg, say WHAT!!!! Maxi Lopez and Eto'o! Say WHAT!!!!!!!!
FORÇA BARÇA!

"I’m a player who can do absolutely anything if I am smiling and laughing. If I’m not happy, then everything becomes more of a struggle,” explained Adriano.

cfrealmadrid
Veteran Member

yeah, i'm sorry i missed that one. we only get one game from each round in the u.s., and i watched milan v man utd. it was alright, and they would show video updates after the goals from barca-chelsea. it seemed like a good match. i would have liked to see the whole real madrid game yesterday. did you see that goal by helguera? with his back to the net! still, 1-0 was hardly what i hoped for. anyway, from what i saw, barcelona played great.

FCBarcelona
Veteran Member

I saw the same game. Man utd vs Milan, they weren't showing Barcelona in Canada neither.
FORÇA BARÇA!

"I’m a player who can do absolutely anything if I am smiling and laughing. If I’m not happy, then everything becomes more of a struggle,” explained Adriano.

cfrealmadrid
Veteran Member

i used to watch barcelona a lot, but that was before i really followed european football or understood it. a while back, during the group stages, i saw them play milan i think. it was the game where it was 1-1 for most o the game, then ronaldinho scored from almost 20m to win the game. i'm a madrid fan, but i have to say, barcelona are amazing right now. (even though they only have a 6 point lead in la liga now!)