Chiaro10
New User

whos the best

FCBarcelona
Veteran Member

I voted for Inter. Undefeated so far.

Chiaro10
New User

yes but i think the strongest team has to be milan inter will have a breakdown. but i do still like them

cfrealmadrid
Veteran Member

it really comes down to different areas. milan have maybe the best offense in the world, juventus are obviously huge at defense, and inter have a huge anount of talent distributed all over. i'd say inter has the most depth, so that's why i voted for them. by depth, i mean that they've got a world class starting team, as well as great reserves. they just cover every position so well, i had to say they're the best. and you can't argue with an undefeated record

FCBarcelona
Veteran Member

I think you should vote for the best team, try not to focus on a category. Take Greece for an example. They were the best team in Euro but they weren't number one in almost every category.

rp

i would have to say ac milan cos of there nice squad

cfrealmadrid
Veteran Member

i didn't mean to focus on catgories as a primary way to choose the best team, i was just trying to give examples. i'd still pick inter for best team anyway.
Hala Galacticos

KAkA
Sophomore Member

Deffinately Milan. Inter are undefeated but too many drawn games, thery out of the title race anyways.
BRING BACK THE BIFF!

i cant understand what happend to lazio . i use2 like them but they have lost all there good players

rp

the above was me

FCBarcelona
Veteran Member

Lazio has had money problems, that's why, look at all the players that left, Mihajlovic, Stankovic, Vieri, Nesta... and so on.
FORÇA BARÇA!

"I’m a player who can do absolutely anything if I am smiling and laughing. If I’m not happy, then everything becomes more of a struggle,” explained Adriano.

hackr17

the champions league match of inter and ac milan will be interesting i think. i'm hoping AC milan will win.
3-17-4

Maradona
Veteran Member

Same for me, AC is my pick. I agree with KAKA about Inter, they really have too many drawn games.
The rules of soccer are very simple, basically it is this: if it moves, kick it. If it doesn’t move, kick it until it does.

cfrealmadrid
Veteran Member

if you can say it that confidently, you obviously aven't seen what inter have been doing lately. i say a 2 goals in each game for adriano.
Hala Galacticos

"Paolo Maldini has renewed his contract with AC Milan until June 2007, committing himself to the Rossoneri until the age of 39." -uefa.com

Can you believe that!? He spent all his career in AC Milan, he made his debut in 1985. Wow! Now that's a loyal player.