La Championessss.. Champiooness Ohhhh Oohhhhh

Discussion about European club leagues, Champions League and anything in UEFA
panchester07
Veteran Member

La Championessss.. Champiooness Ohhhh Oohhhhh

Post by panchester07 » 18 Apr 2013, 15:35

So this year, we will be having a different cup holder, champion, victor, etc

Its the 2 top german squads, vs the top 2 Spanish squads..

As Nuri Sahin so courageously spoke: "Germany can debunk Spanish football"

This is so.. I haven't seen a solid side like Bayern Munchen in my entire life.. I've watched a few Juventus games, and even Italy plays very similar to Juve, and they have an amazing technical and attacking capability, but the spaces where completely shut down by the Bayern Munchen midfield and back line.. It was shocking to see the Juventus Midfield that has dominated spaces, through balls and is known to create chances so easily, just being cut down and unable to create space and danger.. Lahm and Alaba would anticipate and read well the game, same with the defensive midfielders, and then quickly a powerful attack would get build up, moving the ball from flank to flank in a very organized and intelligent manner, and finally finishing most of their attacking plays with a dangerous shot, also this team wins ALL the Set pieces...

That being said I see them as the stronger side, Followed By Madrid.. Barceloa isn't playing well consistently, but they are Barcelona, so they are always favorite as well, and Borussia is a noble bet to attacking good looking offesnive football with great technical players, i seee them harming madrid, but I just think Madrid right now is more mature and has the heavier punch...It will be very interesting...

I am so glad PSG and Malaga didn't advance.. That way now we have 4 anticipated finals... lets face it... if it would have been Bayern Munchen or Madrid vs Malaga the semi finals wouldn't have been half as exciting!!

What are your predictions, and tactical analysis, opinions on these semifinal legs?
to know Him is to want to know Him more"

"i don't know where the limit is, but I know where it is not"

Tocar y moverse y tratarla siempre muy muy bien..'

klc123
Veteran Member

Re: La Championessss.. Champiooness Ohhhh Oohhhhh

Post by klc123 » 25 Apr 2013, 19:03

I don't understand what has happened.

Barcelona shouldn't have lost by 4-0, two goals shouldn't have counted.
Bayern were the better team though.
It was embarrassing to see how poor Barca were, they couldn't create anything with an unfit Messi who shouldn't have played, and the team didn't press well enough, something Tito Villanova has been criticized for throughout the entire season. Injuries have plagued this team this season, and they will need to offload some players in summer (alexis Sanchez,) and bring in a new centre back and possibly new winger. They are out of the competition this year, next wednesday will just be damage limitations unfortunately.

Real Madrid on the other hand are unbelievable. That is the worst display I have seen by them all season. Credit should be given to Dortmund, they were good, and Lewandowski was superb, but they didn't deserve to win 4-1. Pepe's defending was abysmal.

I think the two games show how far behind English football is, it would be embarrassing to see a team like Manchester City or Chelsea playing against teams like these, in the form they are in. Heck...even United could have took a beating against these teams.

panchester07
Veteran Member

Post by panchester07 » 27 Apr 2013, 19:06

Yeah bayern munchen just completely stepped on barcelona, who couldn't keep up with their work rate at all.. martinez and sweni with help of the wingers and defensive backs just cut down the passive harmless posesion barca was playing.. after madrid finally learnt how to play vs barca, a lot of teams have been good at reading and blocking their game out.. on the other hand bayern is one of the most solid teams i've ever seen with amazing effectivity on all their lines.. it was very interesting from a tactical point of view analyzing how they pressed on barcelona and they would gain superiority in numbers, crowd and surround barcelonas players... i was taking notes on how they defend... press... and attack.. because they do all these things very well, cancellling out two of the best attacking teams in europe (barca and juve) and creating many chances themselves through quick ball combinations and player movement...
tactically they destroyed barca... they deserved the first goal, because they where playing much better, and the second one as well.. after that the 3rd and the 4th where momentum and counterattacks... such an organized side.. german enginering at its best.. muller is terrific very intelligent he can beat players on 1 v 1, score goals and play deadly passes... then robben and ribery on each side of them is just amazing.. but my favorite is the spine of the team .. the couple Martinez - Swensteiger that have proven to have amazing understanding, can distribute balls ell, each recover lots of balls, and the german can even take a shot... can't praise this almost perfectly built team enough....

borussia dortmund also has high, high quality players, proof that germany's coachs and academies are doing their homework.. my favorite is Reus, he is quicker than hickup, and has amazing quality touch and cant beat players easily.. he gave a lot of trouble for madrid defensively... they moved the ball inteligently and quicker than madrids defense could read with their attractive attacking football, i guess if you combine extraordinary or must i say elite techinical capability, and high work rate with correct decisions you get a lot of chances as a result... they completely surprised me... they created chances and finished them ... madrid had a couple good opportunitis but to be fair the goal they scored was a total gift

i think both spanish sides are gonna defend their pride and go for the comeback.. madrid having footbalisticall chances of making the comeback.. barca not really but if they put out anothr performance like the ACMilan one, maybe they can score 2 vs bayern.. but i doubt they wont concede

feng123
New User

Post by feng123 » 07 May 2013, 08:10

i support Bayern Munich. so exciting. :D

panchester07
Veteran Member

Post by panchester07 » 20 May 2013, 09:32

Good my friend, I am unfortunately rooting for dortmund..

I confess.. Klopp has charmed me with his particular offensive MAINSHAFT sutil technical motional STYLE of moving the ball and generating chances...

Yes.. you have a 4-2-3-1...With your two mcds one being decent technique and tremendous reading of the game (bender) the other one with amazing cpability of recovering balls and great in 1 vs 1 as he showed when he beat 3 madrid players in one moved and almost made it 5... yes gundogan... madrid wants him, he is a crack, german tactic brazilian control... reus... he's like walcott but with 5 times better touch and he scores bombs for goals when he blasts the ball with either leg, he two slalomed through madrid defense like it where cone drills! then you have gotze germany's rising pearl, his technique out of this world, and on the other side you have kuba blasicosky, i guess you have to have one thats not as technical as the rest, and is more running and sacrifice.. anyway.... long story short the team has shown that you can play direct attacking football and also create over a handfull of clear cut chances, and if they do that, like they did vs Madrid all 4 times they played, its pretty cool that the world has seen another nice style 8) :lol:

panchester07
Veteran Member

Post by panchester07 » 20 May 2013, 09:32

Good my friend, I am unfortunately rooting for dortmund..

I confess.. Klopp has charmed me with his particular offensive MAINSHAFT sutil technical motional STYLE of moving the ball and generating chances...

Yes.. you have a 4-2-3-1...With your two mcds one being decent technique and tremendous reading of the game (bender) the other one with amazing cpability of recovering balls and great in 1 vs 1 as he showed when he beat 3 madrid players in one moved and almost made it 5... yes gundogan... madrid wants him, he is a crack, german tactic brazilian control... reus... he's like walcott but with 5 times better touch and he scores bombs for goals when he blasts the ball with either leg, he two slalomed through madrid defense like it where cone drills! then you have gotze germany's rising pearl, his technique out of this world, and on the other side you have kuba blasicosky, i guess you have to have one thats not as technical as the rest, and is more running and sacrifice.. anyway.... long story short the team has shown that you can play direct attacking football and also create over a handfull of clear cut chances, and if they do that, like they did vs Madrid all 4 times they played, its pretty cool that the world has seen another nice style 8) :lol: