The Final 4.....

Discussion about European club leagues, Champions League and anything in UEFA
shahensha
Veteran Member

Post by shahensha » 29 Apr 2011, 18:45

Shahensha, what about busquets in the Champions league semi final last year? Peeking through his fingers to see if the player was sent off
I have already acknowledged that Alves and Busquets are notorious divers on the team. I am looking for examples of others outside these overheated el clasicos.

Also meant against a team that is not mourinho related. I dont remember any diving or surrounding refs nonsense when chelsea and man u played barca in the semis and I am 100% positive that was because those english teams played physical but fair, unlike mourinho

nick117
Veteran Member

Post by nick117 » 29 Apr 2011, 18:55

iniesta dove more than once in the WC vs netherlands.

Zlatan5
Veteran Member

Post by Zlatan5 » 29 Apr 2011, 18:56

nick117 wrote:iniesta dove more than once in the WC vs netherlands.
Arguing with Barca fans is like arguing with Basedgod fans, you never win.

klc123
Veteran Member

Post by klc123 » 29 Apr 2011, 19:43

Zlatan who do you support? Anyone but Barca? You are the biggest anti-barca troll on these forums, it's incredibly pathetic. I don't think I've seen a thread about Barca that you haven't posted negative things about.

Lol eddy those videos are hilarious.

Football is all about cheating these days. The managers, the players, there is no escaping it until Blatter has a heart attack. Is it really cheating if everyone else is doing it though?

Oh btw nick, not a good example to use a match where the other team are doing things like this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elD7bcA_ ... re=related <- no booking, good decision right?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzLdsDaj64E <--Bet you think yellow was harsh right?

Zlatan5
Veteran Member

Post by Zlatan5 » 29 Apr 2011, 20:08

klc123 wrote:Zlatan who do you support? Anyone but Barca? You are the biggest anti-barca troll on these forums, it's incredibly pathetic. I don't think I've seen a thread about Barca that you haven't posted negative things about.
I support Liverpool FC, if you really wanted to know- a simple search would have done you well. And, I'm simply pointing out simple facts about Barca fans, which I really don't want to go into, because your just going to call me a troll, which is fine. Actually if you go back through this thread you will find that I actually did support Barca during the Deco/Ronaldinho days, in matter of fact I have a Ronaldinho Jersey somewhere in my house.

matt
EF Forum Legend

Post by matt » 29 Apr 2011, 20:10

klc123 wrote: Is it really cheating if everyone else is doing it though?
Sorry, but yes it is. Two (or however many) wrongs don't make a right.

(Not meaning to pick on you btw but I joined this thread late and anything I say will probably repeat what someone else has already said.)

Also for what it's worth if Paul Scholes deserved a red card for his challenge on Zabaleta in the FA Cup semi-final then Pepe's red card was justified. The rules of football are universal and shouldn't be twisted to suit different competitions or standards.
The Man Your Man Could Smell Like.

shahensha
Veteran Member

Post by shahensha » 29 Apr 2011, 20:11

nick117 wrote:iniesta dove more than once in the WC vs netherlands.
lol and that was because the dutch players were bigger hackers than mourinho's. It has been mentioned by a lot of people that mourinho's football tactics were very similar to the approach netherlands used against Spain.

I am not saying diving is the right thing to do and the cliche "two wrongs dont make a right" goes well here but no one in their right minds follows the old and retarded cliche that is "turn the other cheek", like everyone expected Barcelona to do despite Madrid's shady rugby like antics
Last edited by shahensha on 29 Apr 2011, 20:15, edited 1 time in total.

nick117
Veteran Member

Post by nick117 » 29 Apr 2011, 20:15

In an ideal world the ref would sort it out imo it's not the job of the players to help make his mind up for him.

Zlatan5
Veteran Member

Post by Zlatan5 » 29 Apr 2011, 20:17

shahensha wrote:
lol and that was because the dutch players were bigger hackers than mourinho's. It has been mentioned by a lot of people that mourinho's football tactics were very similar to the approach netherlands used against Spain.
So, can we dive if they are bigger hackers? Can I haz cheats?

shahensha
Veteran Member

Post by shahensha » 29 Apr 2011, 20:20

Zlatan5 wrote:
shahensha wrote:
So, can we dive if they are bigger hackers? Can I haz cheats?
thanks for ignoring my second paragraph, here it is for you again
I am not saying diving is the right thing to do and the cliche "two wrongs dont make a right" goes well here but no one in their right minds follows the old and retarded cliche that is "turn the other cheek", like everyone expected Barcelona to do despite Madrid's shady rugby like antics

klc123
Veteran Member

Post by klc123 » 29 Apr 2011, 20:22

Matt, I don't understand how anyone could even consider Paul Scholes not been sent off for that. It was nearly Identical to Roy Keanes challenge which ended a players career.

Psh, all i'm saying is If i was in a situation where the other teams were kicking lumps out of our team, I would start diving. No ones ever won a street fight by fighting clean.

Zlatan5
Veteran Member

Post by Zlatan5 » 29 Apr 2011, 20:23

shahensha wrote: thanks for ignoring my second paragraph, here it is for you again
I read it, I'm not blind.

shahensha
Veteran Member

Post by shahensha » 29 Apr 2011, 20:24

If i am trolling then my apologies. If you are trolling then I had no idea. I never took offence :lol:

Zlatan5
Veteran Member

Post by Zlatan5 » 29 Apr 2011, 20:25

klc123 wrote: Psh, all i'm saying is If i was in a situation where the other teams were kicking lumps out of our team, I would start diving. No ones ever won a street fight by fighting clean.
Shows how much character you have. 8) Nice to see you support a team that shares similar views.
Last edited by Zlatan5 on 29 Apr 2011, 20:31, edited 1 time in total.

nick117
Veteran Member

Post by nick117 » 29 Apr 2011, 20:27

matt wrote:
klc123 wrote: Is it really cheating if everyone else is doing it though?
Sorry, but yes it is. Two (or however many) wrongs don't make a right.

(Not meaning to pick on you btw but I joined this thread late and anything I say will probably repeat what someone else has already said.)

Also for what it's worth if Paul Scholes deserved a red card for his challenge on Zabaleta in the FA Cup semi-final then Pepe's red card was justified. The rules of football are universal and shouldn't be twisted to suit different competitions or standards.
Paul scholes and pepe's were 100% different. Paul's studs made complete contact with the guys upper thigh, Pepe didn't touch alves how you even managed to compare them is beyond me.