Discussion about European club leagues, Champions League and anything in UEFA
klc123
Veteran Member

The Copa Del Rey Cup Mishap

Post by klc123 » 21 Apr 2011, 19:01

collin
Veteran Member

Post by collin » 21 Apr 2011, 19:47

real madrid winning just pisses me off, its almost like everyone forgot how barcelona fu**ed them up 5-0. And now real madrid fans think that madrid is the best team in the world screw that

shahensha
Veteran Member

Post by shahensha » 21 Apr 2011, 20:04

id rather be it that way collin. it brings things back to normal. everyone will be focused and humble like pep. before the game last week, the barca president rosell said "we will win the CDR, 5-0". i was too shocked to read that cause its common sense that a team like madrid and mourinho cant get hammered 5-0 again. even pep acknowledged that was the epitome of classless arrogance. if anything, mourinho was hammered 5-0 because he came to camp nou thinking he was gonna win.

it was irritating to keep yelling at the screen.......stop bitching and play damnit! its like barca plays such beautiful football so the players think everyone will be fair and not play dirty.

i am just surprised everyone is ignoring messi's phenomenal run to set up pedro (which was called offside). not that i am biased but i would definitely say "oh fu**" when i see that kind of display against my defenders.

klc123
Veteran Member

Post by klc123 » 21 Apr 2011, 20:14

IMO the first half Barca didn't get started, for the whole of the second half and onwards Barcelona were absolutely dominating, and they still weren't firing on all cylinders.

Messi was amazing last night. Unfortunately Ronaldo also had a good performance, considering how little service he got and how much he saw of the ball, that was one of his best games ever imo.

I cried when I saw Pedro stop celebrating.

shahensha
Veteran Member

Post by shahensha » 21 Apr 2011, 20:16

exactly. the madrid players looked extremely exhausted after all the effort in the first half. barca finally got into their rhythm in the second half but never capitalized on their chances.

never had i celebrated a goal so emphatically until yesterday........then it got wiped off

TheBrilliance

Post by TheBrilliance » 22 Apr 2011, 00:40

collin wrote:real madrid winning just pisses me off, its almost like everyone forgot how barcelona fu**ed them up 5-0. And now real madrid fans think that madrid is the best team in the world screw that
It wasn't 5-0 in the final but. It was 1-0

bsc
Veteran Member

Re: The Copa Del Rey Cup Mishap

Post by bsc » 23 Apr 2011, 21:13

That's classic!
Image Image
And the dreams that you dare to dream, really do come true

panchester07
Veteran Member

Post by panchester07 » 24 Apr 2011, 07:36

IMHO barca is the better team and will fu** real madrid up in the semi finals., and sergio ramos is a fucktard.
to know Him is to want to know Him more"

"i don't know where the limit is, but I know where it is not"

Tocar y moverse y tratarla siempre muy muy bien..'

TheBrilliance

Post by TheBrilliance » 24 Apr 2011, 08:11

Alright Alright, calm down, calm down everyone.

Real Madrid will make the CL final. Fact

Thread, well and truly, over.

desire10
Veteran Member

Post by desire10 » 24 Apr 2011, 08:16

I think it's a win for Spanish football that Real beat Barca'. It shows that Barca' are actually human, and I hate to see a league dominated by just one team, it's just not interesting, even though I adore Barcelona. I'm glad Real one!

But Ramos :roll: That was the real trophy, and now there is a replica sitting in the trophy room I heard.
Everything you need, is already inside.

shahensha
Veteran Member

Post by shahensha » 24 Apr 2011, 19:05

panchester07 wrote:IMHO barca is the better team and will fu** real madrid up in the semi finals., and sergio ramos is a fucktard.
:shock: seriously bro, take it easy. you say your opinion is humble yet it shows absolutely no humility. just because you dont support the team, doesnt mean you can go around constantly making arrogant claims. sure, barca's starting XI is better than madrid's but i wouldnt say the whole team is better, nor will i say we will fu** them up. compare barca and madrid's bench to understand my point. if thats not enough proof, look at the fixtures yesterday. both madrid and barca started their bench players.........one struggled and the other one raped.

before the world cup, you didnt hate madrid so much. i am not saying you should start liking them again, just give them respect

edit: no hard feelings :)

Rome_Leader
The Italian Mod

Post by Rome_Leader » 24 Apr 2011, 21:13

It's hilarious, but not really a big deal... :p

Not the first time a major sports trophy has been mishandled, and at least it was by accident. The biggest prize in the NHL, the Stanley Cup, has been routinely pissed in, left on the side of the highway, dropped, dented, scratched et. al. Plus its been remade at least twice. Wouldn't trust the guys to treat the thing as good as gold, especially given their euphoria and the situation. Winning it is the important thing, the trophy is just really a token. It can be fixed.

At least we know Sergio doesn't have the hands of St. Iker or anything. :p Maybe they should let him hold the trophy from now on.

All roads lead to Rome.

Triskaidekaphobia: The unnatural fear of the number 13.
Most of Ballack's opposition have this phobia.

I'm Scott. Don't let the title fool you; I.AM.CANADIAN!

Juice

Post by Juice » 24 Apr 2011, 22:22

Madrid will move on to the cl final! Mourinho is a tactical fu**ing genious!! Sure Barca where the better team in the second half but lets not go overboard with it. Real might aswell have scored 2 och 3 goals that night.. Overall Real deserved it!

The most important key to success is self-confidence.
The most important key to self-confidence is preparation.

panchester07
Veteran Member

Post by panchester07 » 24 Apr 2011, 23:17

Juice wrote:Madrid will move on to the cl final! Mourinho is a tactical fu**ing genious!! Sure Barca where the better team in the second half but lets not go overboard with it. Real might aswell have scored 2 och 3 goals that night.. Overall Real deserved it!
Haha, i don't think Real deserved it any more than barca, i simply believe the team that scored first won- Chances, even steven. First half for Real, second for Barca. Real could have killed the game in the first half. And barca was inches away from winning it in the second. The extra time barca seem to have their tiki-taka going and things under control waiting for an opportunity, and then Messi looses it in his own half, and Madrid play 5-6 milimetric passes and Ronaldo scores...

I don't think Real was any better or Barca, but like I said the team that put it in the back of the net first won. If it would have been 1-0 for Barca, ir wouldn't have been an unfair result at all..

Congratulations to madrid.. They seem to emotionaly have the upper hand, big victory on wednsday, they are in exellent form and Barca is plagued with injuries at the moment,and they already had a short squad..
to know Him is to want to know Him more"

"i don't know where the limit is, but I know where it is not"

Tocar y moverse y tratarla siempre muy muy bien..'

klc123
Veteran Member

Post by klc123 » 25 Apr 2011, 14:18

It wasn't the real trophy that was run over, it was the replica.

The real trophy is safe and sound in Real Madrid trophy room.

It's just funny that the players had nothing to hold up an celebrate for the rest of the night with their fans.