who's going to advance in your opinion?

I have Tottenham, Inter, Man U, and Barcelona advancing

Evan
Veteran Member

Tottenham
Inter
Chelsea
Barca
On a different note everyone's pretty good with women when it comes to hookers... well except the sham-wow guy.

shahensha
Veteran Member

If tottenham makes it past madrid, i am gonna die laughing. If shaktar makes it past barcelona, i am just gonna die.

panchester07
Veteran Member

Inter, Madrid, United, Barca...

I would like to say Tottenham will complicate things for madrid, but i think they'll advance with a 2 goal cushion in average score.

United is playing too- high level, Chelsea constantly stumbles and doesn't completely recover they're level.. The Red Devils will probably tie Chelski in Stamfor on Wednsday, and finish the job by slapping Chelsea locally in theathre of dreams -

Shaktar is very complicated, fast, technical, brazilian players can counterattack and make Barca sweat.. Though I think the best team in the world can manage a positive Result..

I really don't know how Shalke is playing, they did win with superiority over Valencia, and Inter's doing pretty good in Italy with Leonardo eh? I know they lost they're derby 3-0 to the rossoneri but they made like a 9 point comeback as they where like 7th with Benitez.
to know Him is to want to know Him more"

"i don't know where the limit is, but I know where it is not"

Tocar y moverse y tratarla siempre muy muy bien..'

collin
Veteran Member

what a sh*tty start with the red card, was really looking forward to a close competitive game, but maybe there is still hope

shahensha
Veteran Member

you should check out inter vs schalke. what an exciting game so far! its like two heavy weights in the ring just exchanging punches back and forth.

and milito is giving villa some serious competition for the title of "king of offsides"

Edit: Shcalke is leading 4-2 at Inter. HWAT? :shock:

nick117
Veteran Member

Disappointed in the results today theres nothing left to compete for almost. Shalk will likely go and defend i mean they have a 3 goal lead. Similarly a 4 goal lead is nearly impossible to overturn against madrid. I know chelsea - utd will put up a good show tomorrow and barca's game could be interesting too.

desire10
Veteran Member

Man U 1, Chelsea 0. What do you guys think about this?

Have to say, great goal. Carrick, pin-point ball, and what a touch by Giggs. Also good to see Rooney making the headlines for the right reasons. I reckon Rooney's on the right track, he'll be back in top, consistent form within a few weeks.
Everything you need, is already inside.

Croatianblood1
Veteran Member

Torres is a total homo for diving twice in the box. I'm glad he got the yellow card after that second dive. It was garbage

panchester07
Veteran Member

desire10 wrote:Man U 1, Chelsea 0. What do you guys think about this?

Have to say, great goal. Carrick, pin-point ball, and what a touch by Giggs. Also good to see Rooney making the headlines for the right reasons. I reckon Rooney's on the right track, he'll be back in top, consistent form within a few weeks.

Magnificent cracker... There were many goals this UCL fixture but I think United's one was clearly top 3.. I don't "love" how Fergie chooses to defend and protect the score for long periods of time, I would have enjoyed the match more if he went looking for the 0-2, and I also believe attacking is one of the best ways to defend, but who am I to judge Sir Alex?

Its far from defined, Chelsea has beaten us in Old Trafford before, just last year and stole the League from us in the final phases, so we gotta play to the limit again.. Can do, we are favoured to make it semi's, and I think if we play an organized 4-4-2 we can snatch a few goals and win at home with the support of 76,000 screaming throats. Rooney is in form, Nani and Valencia are doing very well, the defense is solid as hell Chicharito seems to always be in the right place and in the right time, and the path to semi-finals is looking clearer.

Torres is a total homo for diving twice in the box. I'm glad he got the yellow card after that second dive. It was garbage
I agree with this, I'm glad Ferdinand picked him up and told him to get his act together .
to know Him is to want to know Him more"

"i don't know where the limit is, but I know where it is not"

Tocar y moverse y tratarla siempre muy muy bien..'

collin
Veteran Member

a few good games, definitely wasnt expecting schalke to win 5-2, i knew barca was going to take it home. As for my Tottenham, i dont think the next leg for tottenham is really about winning, but just showing everyone that they can compete with one of the best teams out their. No more crouch, lennon is back and we will see what goes down.

nick117
Veteran Member

I agree panch i get extremely scared when everyone drops back to defend. Especially against a team like chelsea that likes to just toss the ball into the box with big ass players and see what happens. If utd is going to sit back and defend the goal tossing nani on doesn't seem like the best idea simply because he's not the best going back.

desire10
Veteran Member

Torres's diving is just conveying his bad form. It just shows that that is what he has to result to. When "Torres hit the post", it wasn't even him, he had no contact on the ball what so ever. When Lampard followed up he had to adjust majorly to even touch the ball, and he's a midfielder, not someone like Torres who has the ability, or had, to be the best striker and finisher in the world.
Everything you need, is already inside.

nick117
Veteran Member

Interesting choices today. Why drogba was on the bench with torres in the game was beyond me what a complete waste of space. Excellent game by Rooney giggs and chicharito not to mention the entire defense. The whole of the utd team looked alive and confident today and it was a great sight to see though chicharito really sprung them to life with his offisde non goal.

Meanwhile pep is a brave man, why he would play starters for a game where he had such a huge lead is beyond me if messi got his season ended or xavi it could have been disastrous against madrid in the next round personally i think that's careless.

shahensha
Veteran Member

It wasnt as simple as it looks. Shaktar was dangerous on the attack but what really hurt them was their weak defence and their inability to finish all the chances they created. even today, it took barcelona a long while to get into the rhythm. before that, it was just bombardment from Shaktar

Also Pep has always said how he only focuses one game at a time but I never knew to this extent lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpuLlTxY ... r_embedded