Qatar Foundation

Discussion about European club leagues, Champions League and anything in UEFA
klc123
Veteran Member

Post by klc123 » 25 Dec 2010, 00:00

1. P793, my parents are very well off and they give me an allowance. I also have been working part time as a mechanic since I was 14. I pretty much save all my money, by not going out lots and not spending much on clothes. This might sound sad, but if it lets me go on a holiday to watch my team I don't care. It's a big self sacrifice, but yeah for me its worth it, and I have been more times than I can count now.

2. You want me to be honest with you Shahensha? My dad brought me up a United fan, as his dad brought him up a United fan. So I still go to enough Manchester United matches to consider myself a supporter. You might say "how can you support two clubs?" The simple fact is I do, I pay money, and I want to see the club do well, what is your definition of a supporter? I'm not the most loyal United fan and I know that, but I still support the club. However as mentioned in my previous post I support Barcelona a lot more.

The reason I have never referred to Barcelona as "us" is because I am afraid of people like you and Panchester automatically assuming I am a glory hunter because I am English and I support a Spanish Club. How pathetic is that? I actually cared what some people on this forum would think of me. Regardless, I still thought that United when at their best were better than Barcelona that season and should have won, that is from a pretty unbiased viewpoint, because I support Barca more. I also felt that at the time, Ronaldo was a better player than Messi was, remember, this was at the time that Ronaldo scored his 42 in one season. I now agree Messi is by far the best player in the world, that is because things change, if you can't see that through your own support for Barcelona then you are blind.

3. Panch it has nothing to do with the Classico win? are you fu**ing serious? No the real reason I started using the terms Us and We is because of the lunar eclipse on the equinox... :roll:
But then be a Barcelona fan.
How am I not a Barcelona fan? I do a hell of a lot more than most fans do to see Barcelona play, and I support them in every way I can.

shahensha
Veteran Member

Post by shahensha » 25 Dec 2010, 04:53

klc123 wrote: 2. You want me to be honest with you Shahensha? My dad brought me up a United fan, as his dad brought him up a United fan. So I still go to enough Manchester United matches to consider myself a supporter. You might say "how can you support two clubs?" The simple fact is I do, I pay money, and I want to see the club do well, what is your definition of a supporter? I'm not the most loyal United fan and I know that, but I still support the club. However as mentioned in my previous post I support Barcelona a lot more.

The reason I have never referred to Barcelona as "us" is because I am afraid of people like you and Panchester automatically assuming I am a glory hunter because I am English and I support a Spanish Club. How pathetic is that? I actually cared what some people on this forum would think of me. Regardless, I still thought that United when at their best were better than Barcelona that season and should have won, that is from a pretty unbiased viewpoint, because I support Barca more. I also felt that at the time, Ronaldo was a better player than Messi was, remember, this was at the time that Ronaldo scored his 42 in one season. I now agree Messi is by far the best player in the world, that is because things change, if you can't see that through your own support for Barcelona then you are blind.
Before I begin, a quick disclaimer to the mods.............this is not a heated response. the quote mostly caused chuckling............yet, if you have any worries, it will be my final say cause this is all getting ridiculous

Alright, first of all.......people like me? hahaha wtf? did you not read any of my posts properly? So far I have acknowledged you as a barca fan and my only issue was how you rudely mouthed off a country just for being associated with a sponsor.....i highlighted that so you dont miss it.....even intentionally :lol:

I never mentioned anything about you being a glory-hunter. I just wanted you to clarify the confusion that presented itself right now The only time I mentioned "glory hunter" was when I explained that I dont care for those terms. goodness gracious.

To me following a club is like following a religion. You believe in them, praise them and never turn your back on them. Ofcourse there is going to the stadium and watching them play and that is analogous to pilgrimage to holy land. If there is intention but not the expenses or time to go on those visits to holy land, it doesnt make one any less of a follower. As for people deciding to follow a club I follow, I already said what I prefer...hell, if panch decides to become a barca faithful (and i swear to you that is happening soon...j/k panch lol), I wouldnt say "go fu** yourself manc"....id be like "hell yea son, barca is the bomb"

hmm, you support man united less, but reffered to them as "we" when speaking against a team you support more..... to be honest, things dont add up because of the obvious context but whatever really, you support barcelona and cheers to that.

Also, speaking of things not adding up......... the Cronaldo vs Messi argument was during the 09-10 season after messi won the ballon d'or and the champions league........not two seasons ago when cronaldo scored 42 in one season as you said......so before you decide to make a personal attack and call someone blind, please remember to think logically so you dont come off as ridiculous :lol:

regardless, what was the point of all that though? I just mentioned that argument happened, I didnt ask for another one. I didnt say "messi was the best" or "you were wrong" yet you felt the need to give me your opinion towards who was better once again and stylishly finish that off with a personal attack. amazing :lol:

scottS4
Veteran Member

Post by scottS4 » 25 Dec 2010, 06:20

i think this thread should be put on hiatus until the 26th

Rome_Leader
The Italian Mod

Post by Rome_Leader » 25 Dec 2010, 23:05

Yes boys, please, keep the spirit of Christmas alive in your hearts and stopping being sh*t disturbers and, to borrow a British term, 'tw**s'. It's not becoming and no one cares about your fights, except that they annoy the sh*t out of us. Take it to PMs, as I've told you hundreds of times.

All roads lead to Rome.

Triskaidekaphobia: The unnatural fear of the number 13.
Most of Ballack's opposition have this phobia.

I'm Scott. Don't let the title fool you; I.AM.CANADIAN!

klc123
Veteran Member

Post by klc123 » 26 Dec 2010, 01:11

I don't really give a sh*t Shahensha, if it means that much to you then whatever. I know myself who I support, and albeit I am rather unable to portray what I might actually mean on these forums many times, I do not understand why firstly it means so much to you how I describe my support for teams and explain who I think should have or shouldn't have won, but secondly why you persist to strum up a "heated debate" about it. It's more than pathetic to be honest.

I'd like it if a mod could lock this thread.

NewBornProdigy
Admin

Post by NewBornProdigy » 26 Dec 2010, 01:31

Inefficent communication, wether interpreting or dispersing is a serious problem. You klc frequently are the centre point of arguments because of communication breakdown. This is not an excuse, it is an issue. Take some care when posting, words are eternal. Write them like they will never be forgotten. Read then like they hold that much meaning, then you will get more out of the simplest things

in this paticular case hen was merely attempting to inform you if a mistake you made.

I don't see the need to close this

happy crimbo EF, I hope santy came!

panchester07
Veteran Member

Post by panchester07 » 26 Dec 2010, 07:15

Yeahh happy christmas ef, hope everybody enjoyed theirs respectively..
to know Him is to want to know Him more"

"i don't know where the limit is, but I know where it is not"

Tocar y moverse y tratarla siempre muy muy bien..'