Lech Poznan through to the Round of 16!

Discussion about European club leagues, Champions League and anything in UEFA
rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

Just incredible. The little guys from where my dad grew up just tied Juventus to confirm their spot in the Round of 16.

The biggest thing is that they were in a group with Manchester City, Juventusm, and Salzburg. I think they were expected to get killed by everyone. 2 ties vs. Juventus, a win against Man City and Salzburg and they're through. Just awesome.
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

ScottyBoy
Veteran Member

rzadzinski wrote:Just incredible. The little guys from where my dad grew up just tied Juventus to confirm their spot in the Round of 16.

The biggest thing is that they were in a group with Manchester City, Juventusm, and Salzburg. I think they were expected to get killed by everyone. 2 ties vs. Juventus, a win against Man City and Salzburg and they're through. Just awesome.
They live to be killed another day! :P

People who say something cannot be done are often surprised by others doing it.

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

ScottyBoy wrote:
rzadzinski wrote:Just incredible. The little guys from where my dad grew up just tied Juventus to confirm their spot in the Round of 16.

They live to be killed another day! :P
Dare to dream!!! :lol:

Poznan, where wings take dreams.
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin