Total votes: 12

nick117
Veteran Member

Post by nick117 » 29 Nov 2010, 21:14

Game over good job villa.

collin
Veteran Member

Post by collin » 29 Nov 2010, 21:55

man what a crazy game, did you guys see sergio ramos completely hack messi at the end? its like come on dude, and then he pushed Xavi's face out of his way, xavi is his national teammate. really shocking to me but im glad barcelona won because i laughed before for everyone who said real madrid had a chance at winning

nick117
Veteran Member

Post by nick117 » 29 Nov 2010, 22:02

It's not shocking international stuff means crap in this fixture. He was mad that they just lost to their rivals 5-0 where the team was chasing shadows for the entire game. Without knowing i would say 2nd half possession was probably 75%-25%. I would have been furious too xavi would have gotten more than that if it were me and i had already been handed my card.

collin
Veteran Member

Post by collin » 29 Nov 2010, 22:05

still lots of drama, and ronaldo pushed pep guardiola that was a shocker to lol

nick117
Veteran Member

Post by nick117 » 29 Nov 2010, 22:07

I laughed at how much they overreacted oh noes a push in the chest that set him back a few inches lets swarm the guy and make it a big deal.

ScottyBoy
Veteran Member

Post by ScottyBoy » 29 Nov 2010, 22:20

Real Madrid have sacked managers for far less than this :!:

People who say something cannot be done are often surprised by others doing it.

ajc
The Philly Flyer

Post by ajc » 29 Nov 2010, 22:24

What a performance from Barca, and what a classless performance from Real Madrid. Even though Messi really wanted a goal, and absolutely deserved one, I think he should have been taken off in the last ten minutes or so. You could tell the game was about to boil over. The way Barca were playing together and swarming to close down space whenever they didn't have possession, it didn't matter who the 11 men opposing them were, they were unbeatable.
Click it

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

Post by rzadzinski » 29 Nov 2010, 22:44

Seriously, this is the only thing that can be said about Real's game today:

"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

scottS4
Veteran Member

Post by scottS4 » 29 Nov 2010, 23:04

I bet juice is crying right now

Juice

Post by Juice » 29 Nov 2010, 23:22

Why would I be crying?
Real won, Ronaldo scored a hattrick and Ozil scored 2 goals. Casilias made a sensetional game and kept a clean sheet. Everything is perfekt.
Oh and Pep Guardiola died at half time...

Life's good..

The most important key to success is self-confidence.
The most important key to self-confidence is preparation.

ajc
The Philly Flyer

Post by ajc » 29 Nov 2010, 23:30

Juice wrote:Why would I be crying?
Real won, Ronaldo scored a hattrick and Ozil scored 2 goals. Casilias made a sensetional game and kept a clean sheet. Everything is perfekt.
Oh and Pep Guardiola died at half time...

Life's good..
Whatever you're smoking, I want some :lol:
Click it

nick117
Veteran Member

Post by nick117 » 29 Nov 2010, 23:31

after he said that the mafia came to the door.

panchester07
Veteran Member

Post by panchester07 » 29 Nov 2010, 23:54

Haha, they already wanted Pellegrini's head when he lost the first clasico, lets see if they even put the slightest pressure on Mouriarty...

After, Barcelona won 0-8 to Almeria, Ronaldo open his pie hole and said... "Lets see if Barcelona scores 8 on us...", not 8, but 5 buddy.. pretty gnarly anyay.... fu**ed with no lube....

Mourinho also said, that teams go to Camp Nou to loose, he criticized Sporting's manager that only lost 1-0 for "not making an effort to win" or someshit, but Mourinho lost 5-0, so what the hell is he talking about? Also, after the 3rd goal, Madrid pretty much pulled their pants down and said fu** me hard to Barcelona, sorry for the french if there are any kids on here, but thats really what happened... Both smelly portuguese got their mouth shut today, and all Madrid did...

Today, Madrid played like animals, Sergio hacking Messi, in the replay you could see he smacked puyol and knocked him down, and slapped Xavi, both teammates in the national team.... Khedira checking Leo after he got rid of the ball, Pepe running like a crazy horse, they really where cocky bastards, playing dirty football, and Barcelona imo played proper football and gave soccer classes to the madrilians...

Ramos could have injured Leo in that play..and he would have gotten in problems with many people if it was serious...... But i agree with nick, Xavi shouldn't have talked to him at the moment, as he was in heat... Tomorrow he'll apologize with both im sure..
to know Him is to want to know Him more"

"i don't know where the limit is, but I know where it is not"

Tocar y moverse y tratarla siempre muy muy bien..'

Zlatan5
Veteran Member

Post by Zlatan5 » 30 Nov 2010, 00:09

nick117 wrote:I laughed at how much they overreacted oh noes a push in the chest that set him back a few inches lets swarm the guy and make it a big deal.
Ronaldo should have done this instead. I honestly can accept now, that in football, you can be/look/act like a pussy and get away with it.

panchester07
Veteran Member

Post by panchester07 » 30 Nov 2010, 01:14

ohh... last but not least, Mourinho took a shot at Villa "theres other players out there that where very expensive and don't score on anybody" - Villa scored 2 tonight, maybe Mourinho will start being more humble with what he says for the second game in Bernabeu, and focus on developing his team...Focus on talking on the field, and not in front of a microphone.

On a funny note: What does a madrid fan do after they win a clasico? they turn of the playstation 3 and the TV... buahahaha.. :twisted:

Oh, Also, I predict many other teams will start beating Real Madrid once they seen that they are not the "invencible machine" that the press made them look like...No credit taken away from Barca's victory thogh....

Pellegrini only received 3 goals in 2 matches, and playing way better than what we saw tonight, I don't want to crucify anybody, but stats are stats. If it where Pellegrini in charge, tomorrow 5 new managers woud be on Marca's front page to replace him

But thats it - 5-0, game "mouver", in your face..

So in reality, can someone tell me, what you think happened? Mourinho is smart, and Madrid is an extraordinary team, surely world class, among with Chelsea, Man Utd, Arsenal, and a few others, world class teams don't loose so badly to other world class teams not to mention loose 5-0... Any logical explanation?? Did the tactics go wrong? I believe Barcelona is superior, and 5-0 is a fair result for what happened during the game, though watching Madrid and Barca every week and on wednsday's in UCL, i don't think the real difference between them is of 5 goals..... So, what happened?
to know Him is to want to know Him more"

"i don't know where the limit is, but I know where it is not"

Tocar y moverse y tratarla siempre muy muy bien..'