Total votes: 12

collin
Veteran Member

Post by collin » 24 Nov 2010, 20:22

what day is the game on?

panchester07
Veteran Member

Post by panchester07 » 24 Nov 2010, 21:46

Monday man.. Come on now... Do I look like a TV guide to you? hehe.. its at 3.00pm where i live so check your local listings

So Barca did there chores and won 0-3 in Greece.... Madrid won 0-4 in Holland.... Luckily no one got injured, I was fearing the greeks would get violent due to frustration.... Boring match at the end, and Pep never substituted Lio or Iniesta even when the match was solved..... I didn't see Villa do much today.... All 3 goals where gems, collective beauties, and in reality, I think Madrid and Barcelona are the 2 best teams in the world right now..

I'm gonna buy some ACT II pop corn, and a few cold beers, sit back, relax and enjoy this match like you have no idea ... Its suppose to be the second match with more audience of the year after the World Cup final.

Barca 2-1

Leo x 2 and HIguian for Real
to know Him is to want to know Him more"

"i don't know where the limit is, but I know where it is not"

Tocar y moverse y tratarla siempre muy muy bien..'

Met

Post by Met » 24 Nov 2010, 23:19

Panch how do you relax when you watch football? I'm always shouting at the telly! Lio and Ini need the game time at the mo. Keep the momentum going. There no replacement for game time. Ample resting time. I wanna see the crap Jose is gonna come out with. I'm guessing his gonna put pressure on the ref and the crowd.

The deciding factor is who will change their normal game plan for the other. Both have good reason to. Barca, if Jose leaves Hig, Ron and Ozil up top, they have to leave more back or risk a counterattack. Madrid, if they try to defend with just 6 players and / or letting opposition come to them then counter, Barca will pick them apart. Then again, Jose nearly beat them with Chelsea, beat them with Inter, maybe its time for a draw?

2-1 or 1-0 to Barca. Tense affair.

Ward9310

Post by Ward9310 » 25 Nov 2010, 17:14

Met wrote:Panch how do you relax when you watch football? I'm always shouting at the telly!
I'm only ever shouting at the TV when I'm watching the club I support (Man United), so I'm a neutral for this, and when I'm a neutral I can relax.

I think Panch will be a neutral too? Think he supports United as well (correct me if I'm wrong).

ScottyBoy
Veteran Member

Post by ScottyBoy » 25 Nov 2010, 17:29

It was never a penalty.

People who say something cannot be done are often surprised by others doing it.

panchester07
Veteran Member

Post by panchester07 » 25 Nov 2010, 18:00

Ward9310 wrote:
Met wrote:Panch how do you relax when you watch football? I'm always shouting at the telly!
I'm only ever shouting at the TV when I'm watching the club I support (Man United), so I'm a neutral for this, and when I'm a neutral I can relax.

I think Panch will be a neutral too? Think he supports United as well (correct me if I'm wrong).
Haha.... Yeah, I support Man United , but I sure as hell will be yelling like a crazy man on monday.. I'm very anti-madridista, and I love the football barcelona plays, and Leo Messi is D10S...... So the mixture of disgust for Madrid, and the appretiation for the beautiful humble football that Barca plays, willl test how much air I have in my lungs, plus I watch it with friends and bet money, and have the beers, so all that adds up to the party, the fun, and the screaming!!!

Man Utd games are like that for me too, you should have heard me on the Man Utd vs Bayern Munchen quarter finals... Freaking Rafaellll, i think he might have heard me swearing at him in Manchester, thats how intense i was

styale18

Post by styale18 » 25 Nov 2010, 19:11

i think real madrid has the upper hand just because they have mourinho, who always seems to get it done. I think it will be 2-1,1-0 to real madrid

klc123
Veteran Member

Post by klc123 » 25 Nov 2010, 19:55

ScottyBoy wrote:It was never a penalty.
Have fun in the Europa League.

Btw panch is that true? I thought the most watched game would be World Cup final, second most, Euro cup Final, third what ever the south american cup is called and then the Champions league final? If it is el Clasico, that is amazing.

panchester07
Veteran Member

Post by panchester07 » 25 Nov 2010, 20:16

klc123 wrote:
Have fun in the Europa League.

Btw panch is that true? I thought the most watched game would be World Cup final, second most, Euro cup Final, third what ever the south american cup is called and then the Champions league final? If it is el Clasico, that is amazing.
Well I heard some guy on ESPN say that it was gonna be the second most watched in the year, with more ratings and what not... So, I don't see why he would lie, but idk... I definetly am more excited to see this match than the Inter vs Bayern Munchen final...

shahensha
Veteran Member

Post by shahensha » 26 Nov 2010, 01:59

I really hope Pep starts Mascherano over Busquets on monday. Twigman is good and all but javier is the fu**ing wolverine. For a midget on the tele, he destroys everything that comes his way.

klc123
Veteran Member

Post by klc123 » 26 Nov 2010, 18:54

It's difficult to choose between them, I Busquets is a better passer and Mascherano is a better defender/destroyer.

This is going to be one hell of a game, both teams play with creators and destroyers, and it is going to be a competition of possession against counter attacking football. I think for Barca, seeing as they are at home, possession is definitely going to be key, and for that reason I think Busquets.

panchester07
Veteran Member

Post by panchester07 » 26 Nov 2010, 19:52

Thats very true, though Madrid will counterattack, and Masche beeing there will be very beneficial to recovering possesion for barcelona.... Plus Xavi has publicly complimented him saying he's very good at playing one touch football something very beneficial for the club..... Realistically all he has to do when he has to do is pass it first time to anyone who's close.... He's more than capable of doing this..

Though I do believe Pep will start Busquets anyway... He's very good at possesion, just never as good as destroying.... He can offer a little pause to the game by holding the ball thats very bennefical..

Wow, i can't fuken describe with words how much I need to watch this match.....Its a footballistical orgasm

ratherton
Veteran Member

Post by ratherton » 27 Nov 2010, 21:09

I agree

Mandy felt Brian's wrath when she wandered in front of him after they'd announced free beer at the bar.....

Juice

Post by Juice » 27 Nov 2010, 21:48

Im "neutral", and I have to say Real looks sick this year!
Barca on the other hand has gotten weaker since the last year. I have never belived in Pep and I will never start! I think this year is the start of a couple hard years for Barcelona.

Haha stupid as I am, I just put a bet on Real! I bet around £2200 on them (yeah I need help, I know)

The most important key to success is self-confidence.
The most important key to self-confidence is preparation.

soccer11
Admin

Post by soccer11 » 27 Nov 2010, 22:29

2200? that's so much money. Did you get good odds at least? I assume Real are the underdogs in this match, but still.

My prediction for the game is . . . 1-1 or 2-2. It'll be a fairly boring game with spectacular goals though. Messi and Iniesta (he always seems to score in big games) for Barcelona and Ronaldo and Higuain for Real.