33%
FC Barcelona
67%

Total votes: 12

klc123
Veteran Member

El Clasico 2010: Camp Nou

Post by klc123 » 21 Nov 2010, 19:11

Also, what do you think of score line, and how the match will pan out?

I can see Mourinho going defensive trying to catch Barca on the counter attack, as was his plan against them with Inter in the Champions League semi final.

I think 3-2 to Barca, cannot wait!

collin
Veteran Member

Post by collin » 21 Nov 2010, 23:42

barcelona for sure, u cant stop messi right now. and when is this game and do you know if it will be on espn?

Evan
Veteran Member

Post by Evan » 21 Nov 2010, 23:43

It's gonna be on GOLTV
On a different note everyone's pretty good with women when it comes to hookers... well except the sham-wow guy.

nick117
Veteran Member

Post by nick117 » 22 Nov 2010, 00:14

you can check espn 360.com they had the game last year.

panchester07
Veteran Member

Post by panchester07 » 22 Nov 2010, 02:44

You guys are lucky, I have to watch it on Televisa Deportes Network, some lousy mexican sports chanell with the dullest and dumbest commentators.... According to them Mamadou Diarra is Lass, Ozeil is Di Maria, and they make mistakes and are so stupid and dull, nothing interesting at all... Sometimes I go on footytube, and listen to those learned English commentators, droping fun facts, stats, analisis, analogies, comments all match long, and I kick myself in the ass for having these dumb mexican's commenting on the matches i watch.. it used to be all argentinian's which are cool as hell too.. fu** I rather listen to it in arab with those commentators that yell all match than this sh*t.. :oops:
I can see Mourinho going defensive trying to catch Barca on the counter attack, as was his plan against them with Inter in the Champions League semi final.
No doubt Mourinho is gonna do that.... He once said, "you can't play barcelona like equals", basically saying you have to counterattack them or something because you play them without fear and attack them you will get fu**ed....

Barcelona is mighty powerful right now, and Real Madrid's away results aren't that bright as they are at home.... All this gives me confidence that Barcelona should take the match with superiority........... Though another part of me tellss me I can't forget that Mourinho is a very intelligent manager, and arguably the best in the world, and none of his teams will go down easily...

In Nou Camp last years semifinal Pep's Barcelona beat Mourinho's Inter 1-0 .... Earlier that season, in the group stages of the champions league, Pep's Barcelona beat Mou's Inter 2-0 @ camp nou as well(it was a year ago on wednsday)....In San Siro, Inter and Barcelona tied 0-0 and in the semifinal we all know Inter won 3-1... 2 wins at home for Pep and Barca, 1 tied, and 1 home Victory for Mou and Inter....

Surely, this Madrid isn't at the level of Inter last season..

We'll see.

Can't leave out the fact, that the game will be a monday, so its more complicated for People to go vs it being on a sunday, in spite of this, I trust the Nou Camp will be a blue, red and yellow HELL and they will motivate their team like they do in big european nights matches. The Barca anthem will be heard in towns close to Barcelona, and the stadium will be on fire count on that.. This will be a super, super clasico...

Some cool video's to watch prior to the match:

- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BeMuqZJn ... re=related

- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzqwsdU8FDA

- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcTUHrBSIm8

- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ww1VBugKqoU

- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkDXYznTS9Q

- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vt7HLAFo2c

- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=no0sQebz05k

Can't find a Manchester United 2 - Inter Milan 0 (Ferguson vs Mou) UCL round of 16, march 2009

Inspite of dominating home, away Madrid has struggled a little more:
in league their away results where..

0-0
1-2
0-0
1-4*
1-3
0-1

Champs League

0-1
2-2

Copa del Rey

0-0

It really caught my eye that they really are scary at home, and away they've only won by more than 1 goal differential in 2 occasions 1-3 vs Hercules, and 1-4 vs Malaga(first team to sack their manager), the rest have been ties or wins by 1 goal diference..
Last edited by panchester07 on 22 Nov 2010, 03:50, edited 1 time in total.

soccer11
Admin

Post by soccer11 » 22 Nov 2010, 03:36

barcelona for sure, u cant stop messi right now. and when is this game and do you know if it will be on espn?
The game will be on ESPN and ESPN deportes. That also means that it'll be on ESPN3 again.

Zlatan5
Veteran Member

Post by Zlatan5 » 22 Nov 2010, 06:59

Which means I'll be able to watch the game in stunning 1080p HD.

Evan
Veteran Member

Post by Evan » 22 Nov 2010, 07:04

fu** yes, I didn't think ESPN and GOLTV would both be able to show the game. I don't have GOLTV at my place in college, but I do have ESPN. :D
On a different note everyone's pretty good with women when it comes to hookers... well except the sham-wow guy.

shahensha
Veteran Member

Post by shahensha » 23 Nov 2010, 11:46

Its a showdown between the giants of la liga, the best players in the world and the young hot shot vs the big mouth....er i mean big shot :lol:

If Messi, Villa and Pedro pressure the hell out of xabi alonso when we dont have the ball, then I dont see any problems. His importance to Madrid is very equal to that of xavi's importance to Barcelona.

ScottyBoy
Veteran Member

Post by ScottyBoy » 23 Nov 2010, 12:37

It could also be argued that Xavi is struggling for fitness right now and if he isnt allowed to play barca could struggle.

I dont think there is any doubt Madrid will sit in so if Barca and Xavi arnt allowed to control the game it could be a long dull night.

People who say something cannot be done are often surprised by others doing it.

shahensha
Veteran Member

Post by shahensha » 23 Nov 2010, 15:04

No argument there bud. If xavi is out of the game, we dont look good at all. Granted there is Iniesta and Messi to take over but they tend to disappear for breif moments during the game. However, if the team is having a phenomenal game then it is guaranteed that xavi is the everpresent figure making all the moves. An orchestra cannot create a perfect symphony without a maestro ofcourse.

Similarly, Alonso is the maestro for Madrid. For all the Messi vs Cronaldo hype going on, everyone is overlooking the midfield battle between the two deep lying playmakers. As they say "he who controls the midfield, controls the game", which makes this showdown one of if not the biggest decding factors of this clasico.

panchester07
Veteran Member

Post by panchester07 » 23 Nov 2010, 17:40

It could also be argued that Xavi is struggling for fitness right now and if he isnt allowed to play barca could struggle.
I can't tell if you where being hypothetical or what, but Xavi is 100% confirmed for that match.. But without him Barca would struggle you're absolutely right..

The midfield point is way to true, the last clasico's have all been won in the midfield, and to say that the Cule midfield is the best in the world, and one of the best in history isn't in debate, its a reality, which can be measured in trophies.... The 6+2 titles that the blaugrana won in 2 years are undoubable truth..... Its not only about the individual quality of the players, Xavi, Iniesta Busquets, or those undercover midfields for their influence in the midfield zone like Lio, Pedro, Alves, and even Pique at times... Its their amazing collective functioning, how they ocupy space, in the defensive pressure, in the physical capabilities, in the control of the pace of the game, and how they play by memory...

What about Madrid's midfield?.. Xabi Alonso is a great midfielder with pulse and exellent positioning, but he suffers in defense vs rivals who have tempo due to his lack of speed... Khedira is a workhorse with mad physical capabilities, but he's decent at the most tactically...Ozeil is money but dissapears away, and in big matches... The most logical thing is that Mou will stay away from a 1 v 1 battle in the heat of the field, and instead fight back with severe defending, containing, and speed to counterattack as weapons....

If this where a fifa game, Mourinho would put Ultra deffensive....
to know Him is to want to know Him more"

"i don't know where the limit is, but I know where it is not"

Tocar y moverse y tratarla siempre muy muy bien..'

klc123
Veteran Member

Post by klc123 » 23 Nov 2010, 19:23

I'm with panch? He played against Almeria didn't he? And he is going to Athens for the game tomorrow night, surely if Pep even slightly thought he was a risk he wouldn't be bringing him to give him time for the Clasico, I know Pep said that he is playing the best side against Panathinakos, but no matter how much he denies it the Clasico is always going to be at the back of his mind.

I'm more concerned with what holding midfielder is he going to be using, because that is where the game could be won or lost for Barca, I would like to see Busquets because of how well he passes the ball, and how tactically aware he is.

Ward9310

Post by Ward9310 » 23 Nov 2010, 19:48

Cannot fu**ing WAIT for this game. Been looking forward to it all season. Can't see past a Barca win.

panchester07
Veteran Member

Post by panchester07 » 24 Nov 2010, 17:39

Can't wait either, Real Madrid just smashed Ajax Yesterday, lets see what Barca can do with Panatinaicos, I also think they're gonna bury them and win by a large margin.....
to know Him is to want to know Him more"

"i don't know where the limit is, but I know where it is not"

Tocar y moverse y tratarla siempre muy muy bien..'