Hehe.. Good fixture......
-Lio finally surpasses Ronaldo on the pichichi(topscorer) fight, and then Ronaldo scores a hattrick.. Lio had been scoring 2 goals since forever, and everytime shortening the distance between him and Ronaldo, and the portuguese hadn't scored in a while.. So now the distance is of 2* goals, Ronaldo has 15* and Messi has 13
- There is a serious Ronaldo goal which is in doubt, one vs Espanyol, in which he shot the freekick, and it hit directly on Pepe and then went in.... Ronaldo shot a bulet with that shot, and it hit Pepe in the shoulder changing direction to the top right corner, but it clearly took a deflection of Pepe...Yet on As and Marca, they give him the goal, on other webpages they don't... So according to some he has 15 and others 14
- An 0-8 is fantastic.. An away 0-8 is just, fu**ing fantastic. Perfect for Barcelona's confidence, perfect for so many things, and for the fact that it was away.
- Madrid won 5-1, i'm to lazy to look right now, but I swear Madrid wins "easy" at home, but has an imposible time away....0-1 Against Sporting in the 82nd minute, and I've seen all their games and I just have the feeling that away you never know who's gonna win it, but in the Bernabeu they always looked like they where gonna win....That sounds interesting, because next game is away, at Camp Nou..
- I said way back that by now, I thought Barcelona was gonna be in their best form, I think we have that right now.
-Inspite of winning 5-1 today, it was 2-1 by the first half, and there where many moments when Bilbao looked strong enough to tie the match, also in the beggning of game Llorente had a shot Pepe saved in the line, so I think the score line suggests Madridwas way better than Bilbao, in my opinion it was much more balanced than 5-1....
-Ronaldo's hattrick.... A good goal, a freekick the keeper tried to block with his forearm..And A pk that he scored at the end.
-Man of the match:Angel Di Maria
- To be fair, I don't think Leo's hattrick was that clean either....
- He did assist twice though.
8 days for the super clasico man's.... I'm confident enough to bet big bucks on the blaugrana's!
to know Him is to want to know Him more"
"i don't know where the limit is, but I know where it is not"
Tocar y moverse y tratarla siempre muy muy bien..'