Transfer Topic

Discussion about European club leagues, Champions League and anything in UEFA
panchester07
Veteran Member

Just turned it on, Argentina are contrlling the game, but how where the previos 60 minutes can anybody tell me?

Oh Palermo is in, time to turn it off..... :lol:

PFFFF PIPITA FOR PALERMO.. NICE MOVE, DUMVASS!!!!! :evil:

Holy sh*t what a nice goal by Kun aguero !! that defenders is gonna need crutches after that move, a new spine, and a new back.
to know Him is to want to know Him more"

"i don't know where the limit is, but I know where it is not"

Tocar y moverse y tratarla siempre muy muy bien..'

2brown347
Veteran Member

Evan wrote:Yeh his goal was class. Hoping Higuain gets on the scoreboard.

Btw, Portugal tied Cape Verde 0-0 with basically the strongest lineup lol! People say Messi doesn't do anything for Argentina (Which he doesn't) but Ronaldo doesn't do much more for Portugal.
To be fair Evan Cape Verde aren't an easy team to beat. They got Jose Viega, Lito, even some guy with Pele in his name :wink:

TommyGun
Veteran Member

panchester07 wrote:Just turned it on, Argentina are contrlling the game, but how where the previos 60 minutes can anybody tell me?

Oh Palermo is in, time to turn it off..... :lol:

PFFFF PIPITA FOR PALERMO.. NICE MOVE, DUMVASS!!!!! :evil:

Holy sh*t what a nice goal by Kun aguero !! that defenders is gonna need crutches after that move, a new spine, and a new back.
The previous 60 minutes were Argentina controlled. Maxi had the first 2 goals(1 from a free kick), Di Maria had the 3rd, Tevez the 4th, and Kun the 5th. Canada has had a couple chances, one in particular...but they've just been outmatched today. Canada has played fairly physical in the 1st half, mainly out of frustration, considering this is a friendly. This game has to be better than that 0-0 snoozer from Portugal and Cape Verde :lol:

panchester07
Veteran Member

Canada has played fairly physical in the 1st half, mainly out of frustration
Thats probably why Lio isn't playing?

TommyGun
Veteran Member

panchester07 wrote:
Yeah, it's 5-0...and they've been in control the whole game. No reason to chance him or Gonzalo or Tevez or Milito picking up an injury on an overzealous tackle. I'm sure Maradona talked with the refs at half because it seems to be toned down a little, or Canada has submitted to the fact that there's no coming back from this deficit.

soccer11
Admin

panchester07 wrote:
I don't know if it had anything to do with it as I didn't see the game, but apparently Messi had picked up a minor injury in training this past week. Nothing to worry about though.

TommyGun
Veteran Member

soccer11 wrote:
panchester07 wrote:
I don't know if it had anything to do with it as I didn't see the game, but apparently Messi had picked up a minor injury in training this past week. Nothing to worry about though.
True...he was penciled in the starting lineup and they said he bumped into Mascherano during a training session. I guess they didn't want to take any chances.

panchester07
Veteran Member

Why am I not surprised it was Mascherano that was involved in that injury?

Evan
Veteran Member

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528, ... 01,00.html

Ohhhhhh joyyyyyy...seriously if Higuain leaves, fu** Madrid. Perez is SUCH a dumbass lol it's actually funny to me how stupid someone can be. I just hope that if Pipa does leave, it's to a club other than City lol.
On a different note everyone's pretty good with women when it comes to hookers... well except the sham-wow guy.

soccer11
Admin

I wouldn't mind seeing him go to Manchester United instead :D
It really is an unbelievable thing that this is even a story. Any normal team would have given a player like that a long term deal a while back but instead Real are looking to offload him.

TommyGun
Veteran Member

You know, it could be like the situation that Robben eluded to a couple weeks back. They might try to unload him to recoup some of the money they've already spent, or planning to spend on talent they plan on bringing in for the coming season. I could see them transferring Gago due to the competition he has within the team, but Higuain has Benzema(not in the best form), Canales(coming in from Racing), and even Raul leaving. Maybe Mourinho wants to push CR up higher, delete Higuain from the equation, and have more Striker/Attacking Midfielders vs. Pure Strikers. They've been linked with Di Maria, Silvia(Val said he's not for sale), Ashley Cole, etc. so they'll need money to complete some of those high profile transactions. It could be premature like I said a couple posts ago, but it could fit the previous situations of Robben & Sned about RM's need for money. I think it's more of a situation that Ronaldo and Higuain just don't get along or are too similar in regards to their ball-hoggish play. It could be a case of too many chiefs and not enough indians in regards to the spotlight. Ronaldo doesn't know how to share it, so if it's Ronaldo vs. anyone in regards to the team's spotlight....Ronaldo wins because that's how it's set up to be.

You know how Real does it...they'd rather sell jerseys, buy big names, and remain silverware-less than retain the current talent that led them to their past successful campaigns. Real Madrid's motto seems to be buy everything, win nothing, and blame everyone for it.

shahensha
Veteran Member

Still it seems very harsh and unfair to boot a player who was influential in winning games and league titles for Madrid.

TommyGun
Veteran Member

shahensha wrote:Still it seems very harsh and unfair to boot a player who was influential in winning games and league titles for Madrid.
Definitely...but past success doesn't guarantee a future spot at Real Madrid, or very few places for that matter. I think the best thing for him to do is make a move to the team that respects his talent and ability, where ever that may be. If Real Madrid is attempting to shop him around to clubs, they are basically saying that money could be worth more than his continued performance next season. Considering they signed him for 13M Euros back in 2007...it would be cheaper to keep him than replace him with any world-class striker on the market today. Just seeing how they treat their managers is a fairly clear indicator of how much respect you receive for your team contribution.

panchester07
Veteran Member

Pellegrini now not the Madrid coach anymore, finally opened his mouth.

- He said that he hadn't directly talked to Florentino since august, When Perez told him a little bit about "what it meant to be in Real Madrid" . and admited his relationship was far from healthy with the President. The chilean admited his resentment for the lack of importance they gave to his opinion, and how they took decisions without consulting him. He also said their were further disagreements, when they didn't consult with him before selling Robben and Sneijder . He mentioned that Real Madrid would have benefited from powerful wings, and if they scored 102 goals without wingmen they would have scored around 127 with strong wings(making reference to Robben). Finallly he said that he thought Real Madrid was gonna sack him anyway weather they won or not the league.

In my opinion Real Madrid is making a mistake sacking this man, and by the lack of chemistry between the staff, we can see what type of institution it is and how its being managed. Pellegrini could have gotten a little support and better treatment. Hopefuly Mourinho could fo things better. Clearly we can see that by getting to the team, and selling Robben and Sneijder, Florentino has his own plan for Madrid, but he never shared it with pellegrini, inspite of this, Pellegrini is the one to blame, and the one who gets sacked, irony.

TommyGun
Veteran Member

panchester07 wrote:Pellegrini now not the Madrid coach anymore, finally opened his mouth.

- He said that he hadn't directly talked to Florentino since august, and admited his relationship was far from healthy with the President. When Perez told him a little bit about "what it meant to be in Real Madrid" . The chilean admited his resentment for the lack of importance they gave to his opinion, and how they took decisions without consulting him. He also said their were further disagreements, when they didn't consult with him before giving Robben and Sneijder the boot. He mentioned that Real Madrid would have benefited from powerful wings, and if they scored 102 goals without wingmen they would have scored around 127 with strong wings(making reference to Robben). Finallly he said that he thought Real Madrid was gonna sack him anyway weather they won or not the league.

In my opinion Real Madrid is making a mistake sacking this man, and by the lack of chemistry between the staff, we can see what type of institution it is and how its being managed. Pellegrini could have gotten a little support and better treatment. Hopefuly Mourinho could fo things better.
I see Mourinho as being someone that doesn't care if you like him, but demands respect based on the nature of the relationship. If Perez keeps up the same tricks that worked against Pellegrini, I see Mourinho not even staying the full season because I doubt he'll put up with such a volatile situation. I think he's naive if he thinks he's just competing with Barcelona and La Liga....he's also fighting Perez/the entire board of RM and it's will to buy/sell players for political purposes within the club.