desire10
Veteran Member

Post by desire10 » 10 Jun 2011, 06:24

I won with Blackpool... Theory destroyed :P
Everything you need, is already inside.

panchester07
Veteran Member

Post by panchester07 » 10 Jun 2011, 07:01

Haha Maicon is bs.... Neymar might be, but i don't think yet, maybe in a season, and Aguero is almost for sure -

I think it would be

Ramos - Carvalho - Pepe - Marcelo

--------xabi ----------lass-------------

Di Maria ------- Ozeil --------Ronaldo

-----------Aguero ----------------------

though im not sure, higuian is getting back in form and in form he's guaranted 25+ goals per season------

Apparently a negotiation process for Cesc has been open after many failed attempts by Barcelona - and Bojan being thought of trade option by barcelona, they kind of want to let him go or switch him up for another player -
to know Him is to want to know Him more"

"i don't know where the limit is, but I know where it is not"

Tocar y moverse y tratarla siempre muy muy bien..'

desire10
Veteran Member

Post by desire10 » 10 Jun 2011, 07:36

Beast team, and I love how Diarra's in there he's amazing and underrated, better than Khedira. But where's Kaka? I'd have Di Maria on the left though. Although he can (and to Ronaldo) cut in and shoot, he can't use his weaker foot for sh*t imo, and he'd just be forced onto it. That's just my opinion though, some may prefer him cutting inside.
Apparently a negotiation process for Cesc has been open after many failed attempts by Barcelona - and Bojan being thought of trade option by barcelona, they kind of want to let him go or switch him up for another player -
I've heard that The Gunners have given up in keeping Cesc', so I'm 100% sure he'll be at the Catalans in due time. And to think that Barca' couldn't get any better. Where do you see him fitting into the team? They're already stocked with a in-depth midfield.

Alves ---- Puyol ---- Pique ---- Abidal

-----Cesc' -----Xavi ----- Iniesta

--Messi ----Villa ----- Pedro

^ The problem is here that I'm pushing out Biscuit, and Xavi's then forced to be more of the holding player (I think he could handle it, but not as good as Busquets). Barca' are then more exposed defensively. Not to forget that poor old Mascherano would be lucky to make the bench, but imo opinion Javier' is better then Biscuit, although I think Sergio Busquets fits in better with the team chemistry wise.
Everything you need, is already inside.

nick117
Veteran Member

Post by nick117 » 10 Jun 2011, 08:41

he may not fit into the first team instantly. However barca was lucky to avoid major injuries this season and he can fit in for xavi or iniesta when they need a break.

Ward9310

Post by Ward9310 » 10 Jun 2011, 11:10

Ashley Young to United all but done now, just waiting for him to come back from holiday to finalise the deal in the next 7-10 days.

shahensha
Veteran Member

Post by shahensha » 10 Jun 2011, 12:12

desire10 wrote:

Beast team, and I love how Diarra's in there he's amazing and underrated, better than Khedira. But where's Kaka? I'd have Di Maria on the left though. Although he can (and to Ronaldo) cut in and shoot, he can't use his weaker foot for sh*t imo, and he'd just be forced onto it. That's just my opinion though, some may prefer him cutting inside.
I've heard that The Gunners have given up in keeping Cesc', so I'm 100% sure he'll be at the Catalans in due time. And to think that Barca' couldn't get any better. Where do you see him fitting into the team? They're already stocked with a in-depth midfield.

Alves ---- Puyol ---- Pique ---- Abidal

-----Cesc' -----Xavi ----- Iniesta

--Messi ----Villa ----- Pedro

^ The problem is here that I'm pushing out Biscuit, and Xavi's then forced to be more of the holding player (I think he could handle it, but not as good as Busquets). Barca' are then more exposed defensively. Not to forget that poor old Mascherano would be lucky to make the bench, but imo opinion Javier' is better then Biscuit, although I think Sergio Busquets fits in better with the team chemistry wise.
I think Busquets is the best one-touch passer in the team (if you take out xavi and iniesta ofcourse lol)

Xavi is on the wrong side of 30 so getting Cesc isnt a bad idea. He may have to ride the bench for a few seasons, but he will start when Xavi begins to decline.

Apparently the top three targets for Barcelona this season are: Cesc (duhh lol), Alexis Sanchez and Guissepe Rossi

klc123
Veteran Member

Post by klc123 » 10 Jun 2011, 15:55

Barca need another midfielder. After losing Abidal and Puyol last season to injury it completely crippled the team, meaning players like Busquets and Masch had to play CB to fill in than their proper position, which is fine until we have no one to put in the midfield.

Would be good to have someone to fill in the Xavi Iniesta spot when they need resting. Cesc is perfect.

soccer11
Admin

Post by soccer11 » 10 Jun 2011, 17:20

Why doesn't Barcelona just get another capable defender to fill in for the injured defenders instead of using midfielders? They should cut the dead weight they have and buy some better defenders instead. I'm sure someone would take Milito off of Barcelona's hands.

shahensha
Veteran Member

Post by shahensha » 10 Jun 2011, 18:04

Its the way the team plays. Building from the back is very important instead of hoofing it forward in Barca's possession based strategy, which explains why Puyol and Pique have very commendable technique on the ball........except Puyol is a bit clumsy when he dribbles now :lol:

I think thats one of the biggest reasons why Toure, Busquets and Mascherano were able to play CBs for the team when needed.

p793
Veteran Member

Post by p793 » 10 Jun 2011, 20:52

KLC...Charlie Adam would be perfect for FCB.......He's not overrated at all..... :roll:

KoNJa04
Veteran Member

Post by KoNJa04 » 13 Jun 2011, 15:28

The Phil Jones drama with United and Blackburn is over, looks like he is headed to Manchester on a 5 year deal

If you desire that life then pursuit it.. end of story.. no buts, no hypothetical situations, no what ifs.. you want something go get it ..
~~Panchester07

willz17
Sophomore Member

Post by willz17 » 18 Jun 2011, 20:44

Wonderful deal

p793
Veteran Member

Post by p793 » 18 Jun 2011, 22:30

Well guys...Local ITK know sources have pretty much confirmed Alexis Sanchez will sign for Barca on Monday and Fabregas the week after. What do you all think? I think that they should maybe postpone the fabregas deal one more season and give Thiago a bit more of a chance this year? He could be just as good imo.

willz17
Sophomore Member

Post by willz17 » 18 Jun 2011, 23:16

how will barcalona afford fabregas?

nick117
Veteran Member

Post by nick117 » 18 Jun 2011, 23:26

barca and madrid have backing from the top banks in spain i wouldn't worry about how they afford anyone. Not to mention shirt sales recoup a lot of money. Ronaldo's shirts alone brought madrid 110 million.