Transfer Topic

Discussion about European club leagues, Champions League and anything in UEFA
fawad000

Villa is officially a Barca player now.

http://www.fcbarcelona.cat/web/english/ ... 11099.html

Apparently, Fabregas is also close on signing with Barca.

Ward9310

Ben Foster offically signs for Birmingham.

http://www.sportinglife.com/football/ne ... MHD=soccer

klc123
Veteran Member

I think Barca are going to win everything with a goal machine like him.

Imagine Xavi at full fitness again, Iniesta at full match fitness, Messi in his current form and a goal poacher like Villa all playing at once, that's enough to kill any defence on it's own, never mind with the third forward.

panchester07
Veteran Member

Villa is oficially in barca.

mourinho to madrid 90% sure.
to know Him is to want to know Him more"

"i don't know where the limit is, but I know where it is not"

Tocar y moverse y tratarla siempre muy muy bien..'

ScottyBoy
Veteran Member

panchester07 wrote:Villa is oficially in barca.

mourinho to madrid 90% sure.
If he wins the champions league then 90% i would think but if not it would be closer to 50/50

People who say something cannot be done are often surprised by others doing it.

TommyGun
Veteran Member

I think the crazy thing is Real Madrid might have to spend another $100M on 3 Benefica players(Luiz, Di Maria, Coentrao) + a reported $16M for Jose.....if he decides to come. He's stated if he did come, he would want these players on Real Madrid or it could be a deal breaker. I think it's so arrogant for him to come out and say this but that's just who he is. It's going to be really sad when and if he does come, and Barcelona run the table even more after a strong transfer summer, and Jose could be booted out of a job at this time next year. That place is a talent buzz saw, where only immediate success is rewarded. Everywhere is like that to a certain extend, with Barcelona fans criticizing Ibrah for his performances...even thought he scored some huge goals(1-0 vs. RM in the first game, 2 vs. Arsenal in CL first leg). I think the pressure on RM is just so heavy now in respects to La Liga and CL, they'd sell their soul for a trophy.

panchester07
Veteran Member

Trust me next monday you'll see it on all the worlds papers, Mourinho signs for Madrid. Call it instinct if you would but im almost sure of it.

Zlatan5
Veteran Member

fawad000 wrote:Villa is officially a Barca player now.

http://www.fcbarcelona.cat/web/english/ ... 11099.html

Apparently, Fabregas is also close on signing with Barca.
My dreams of him coming to Liverpool are over. I literally shedded a tear. The world of football is about to be monopolized.

Evan
Veteran Member

I hate Real Madrid lol, why does Higuain have to be there...they're just gonna spend more money and fail next year. Either way, I really like Villa so I'm going to have to watch alot more Barca this year too. Call me a glory hunter if you will but I don't support the club, I just like the players. :lol:
Last edited by Evan on 19 May 2010, 18:19, edited 2 times in total.
On a different note everyone's pretty good with women when it comes to hookers... well except the sham-wow guy.

soccer11
Admin

I was watching the Real-Malaga game the other day and the announcer said something about Real looking to offload Lassana Diarra? Did i miss something?

ScottyBoy
Veteran Member

He hasnt had a good season. He's a good player for "his role" but he isnt a good enough football player to compete at a top level. (at least that seems to be the verdict in Madrid)

People who say something cannot be done are often surprised by others doing it.

Evan
Veteran Member

He hasnt had a good season. He's a good player for "his role" but he isnt a good enough football player to compete at a top level. (at least that seems to be the verdict in Madrid)
Lass is a great player for Madrid, as he proved last year. This year Pellegrini has taken the piss and started Gago over Lass ( :lol: ).

And about the verdict in Madrid, most of the fans love the guy, but the Madrid "High Council" isn't the most intelligent group of people there are. I mean they don't even want Higuain to stay lol. Lass is a world class CDM and he is a key part of Madrid's midfield. Pellegrini was a dumbass to start Gago more.
On a different note everyone's pretty good with women when it comes to hookers... well except the sham-wow guy.

panchester07
Veteran Member

[quote="Evan"]I hate Real Madrid lol, why does Higuain have to be there...they're just gonna spend more money and fail next year. Either way, I really like Villa so I'm going to have to watch alot more Barca this year too. Call me a glory hunter if you will but I don't support the club, I just like the players. :lol:[/quote

Trust me, with Mourinho, things will be different.

I don't know why they're getting rid of a manager that got the 97 points in a league, and to break the record of more goals scored, but thats not for me to question.

Mourinho has the personality that Pelligrini lacks, to control strong ego's, he also is a tactical genius, and with the right tools he can win everything. Look at Porto, good team, beat Man U, beat giants of Europe, all thanks to the organization and planification of Mou.

Yes they shouldn't spend so much money, but also, your thoughts should be a bit more positive in my opinion, if its almost sure that this guy is coming. Cheer up, he's one of the few that beat Barza and Pep, he knows a lot.

Evan
Veteran Member

I think the crazy thing is Real Madrid might have to spend another $100M on 3 Benefica players(Luiz, Di Maria, Coentrao)
I'd take Luiz, maybe Di Maria, but Coentrao??? :lol:

I mean he's so young and unproven IMO. Either way, Mourinho I don't think will be any good for Madrid, and I can't see Perez agreeing with his 'style' of coaching tbh. Just my opinion though, we'll see I'm sure.

panchester07
Veteran Member

I would only take Di Maria just because he is fantastic. Madrid has enough players and enough stars. You don't need more, and you aren't really lacking any player or have any weakness. You just lack chemistry I say, and to show up for big matches.

But realistically you already have a smooth left footer coming up (canales), and great wing men so I'd say you should give it a rest signing players.