The new Galacticos

Discussion about European club leagues, Champions League and anything in UEFA
panchester07
Veteran Member

Post by panchester07 » 04 Nov 2010, 05:04

eh so mourinho is the best coach in the world for having madrid playing good football? , its to early to call him great, like i said, they might get fu**ed 3-0 by barcelona, are you still gonna call him the best?

pellegrini didn't have anything he wanted, he had anything Florentino wanted, kaka, that pussy called cr7, benzema and all the signings where florentino's greed, pellegrini needed other positions, but florentino perez wanted the superstars, ex ballon d ours, etc....he didnt buy what the team neeeded, he bought superstars because he had the money to. buy them and wanted them before chelsea, man city, etc....pure greed, not what a team needs........

mourinho, already with mad talents, created his own personal wish lists, including a world class defender, the sensation playmaker of the world cup, a brilliant defensive midfielder, an exlenet wing man, etc.... see the difference, mourinho asked for his players, pellegrini got 3 super sentation stars that florentino wanted, not neceserilly what the team needed.... ppeligrini didn't get any player he asked for, he got all the player florentino wanted, and florentino doesn't know sh*t about managing a team.. mou, asked for players to reinforce the team in specific position, its like if he was playing fantasy football, with no limited points, what he wanted, florentino signed, amen....

and are you really gonna compare man u's signings to madrids? whens the last time we signed someone over 30 mill? chicharito? gimme a break? compare

mourinho is an exellent manager, but he also has the best tools to work with, and just because he has this madrid looking well., playing as well as they are expected to, doessn't mean he's the best in the world.. once he wins something(if he does) then we can start giving him honors, for now, he's a great manager, who has a team that spended like 500 million in the last 2 years, in the first place.. 1 point ahead of the second team, big fu**in deal...... once he wins 6 titles in a year let me know..

-hey, in the turkish league, theres this manager, that has his team defending well, and attacking almost aswell, they are only 1 point ahead of the team thats second place ,hurry, lets give him a crown, and name him the best manager of the world.... :x
to know Him is to want to know Him more"

"i don't know where the limit is, but I know where it is not"

Tocar y moverse y tratarla siempre muy muy bien..'

soccer11
Admin

Post by soccer11 » 04 Nov 2010, 12:50

panchester07 wrote:
-hey, in the turkish league, theres this manager, that has his team defending well, and attacking almost aswell, they are only 1 point ahead of the team thats second place ,hurry, lets give him a crown, and name him the best manager of the world.... :x
Kind of a different situation here, don't you think?
Mourinho: multiple EPL and Serie A champion, 2 UCL championships with 2 different teams, Best manager awards, etc
Turkish coach: . . .
I think Mourinho's proven time and again that he is the best manager in the world. I mean, Porto won the Champions League under him.

Also I don't see why all this hate against Pellegrino. He had the best La Liga season in Real Madrid history (points wise). He's not some bum. He made Villareal relevant in Europe and before last season started, people were saying what a genius move it was for Real Madrid to hire him. They had a very good year, but those monumental losses (Lyon and Alcorcón) are the ones that stick out, unfortunately. Despite not having the players he necessarily wanted, he still got quite a lot out of them and it's unfair to paint him as a bumb. We'll see hwo he does with Malaga.