CHELSEA FC!!!
43%
Barcelona
57%

Total votes: 21

tevezaholic
Veteran Member

Post by tevezaholic » 06 May 2009, 22:12

fawad000 wrote:and what happened with Abidal was expert refereeing :?: both teams suffered harsh decisions so it is better for us to stop complaining and be happy that we are going to watch a better final than last year's.
so ur saying a red card is as bad as 2 penalty decisions,so say the ref got everything right,chelsea get 2 penalties(lets say they score only one) and abidal doesnt get sent off,the games still goes to chelsea,which imo shows that it was harsh to chelsea

oh and i think that if u think that drogba and malouda are sh*t,u need to stop watching football through a straw and malouda had a good game,and drogba was ok
JESUS IS LORD
Oh crap,missed me bus!!

Wanderer
Veteran Member

Post by Wanderer » 06 May 2009, 22:22

ScottyBoy wrote:Great result. Couldnt have gone any better. Its seems to be cool to hate Chelsea which made it even sweeter. Some complete bellends supporting chelsea in the pub shouting though the entire game and when barca scored 80% of people jumped up and celebrated. Brilliant

All this abuse Chelsea are getting may be a bit harsh. On the night Malouda was better than Messi and Drogba was far better than Eto'o so to blame the defeat on them might be a bit silly.

Essien must be gutted :D
Yeah there was a annoying Chelsea couple at me chippy too, with the guy keep on commentating on the match, saying things like "Chelsea only have class players, Schvenko is an Euopean Cup winner, alot of European Cup winners in the team" And the gf was agreeing and everytime A chelsea player dived she would scream foul and complain how the ref is biased against Chelsea." and everytime Chelsea players went near the box, she wud scream "shoot"..Wonder why they shut up at the 92nd min tho.

Oh yeah the only reason Maluda and Dorgba seemed better was coz Barca attacked more and so they had more space.

Wanderer
Veteran Member

Post by Wanderer » 06 May 2009, 22:25

MUFC1994 wrote:Messi did nothing and Eto'o did nothing. Barca just kept posession with the ball, but did not do anything except for the goal. I mean an attacking team like Barca only got 1 shot on target!!! I think Chelsea did more meaningful things with the ball, but the ref was a major factor in their loss.

But w.e. Manchester I think would be the favorite against both teams, and I think we might get the repeat..... :D
CR7's world player of the year came from that.

and so what if they only got one shot on target, at least they tried harder. and against 10 men. and din a great attacking side only get one shot on target in the last Barca semi?

Wanderer
Veteran Member

Post by Wanderer » 06 May 2009, 22:28

tevezaholic wrote:
fawad000 wrote:and what happened with Abidal was expert refereeing :?: both teams suffered harsh decisions so it is better for us to stop complaining and be happy that we are going to watch a better final than last year's.
so ur saying a red card is as bad as 2 penalty decisions,so say the ref got everything right,chelsea get 2 penalties(lets say they score only one) and abidal doesnt get sent off,the games still goes to chelsea,which imo shows that it was harsh to chelsea

oh and i think that if u think that drogba and malouda are sh*t,u need to stop watching football through a straw and malouda had a good game,and drogba was ok
Pique's pen was ball to hand. If that had counted, Bosingwa's handball from Messi's clip in the first half shud hav counted too.

Eto'o's "handball"hit his shoulder, and last I heard shoulders and hands are diff parts of the body.

The only one I think had some call was the Alves Malouda. But thats karma for the Henry penalty.

Chelsea only hav themselves to blame.

tevezaholic
Veteran Member

Post by tevezaholic » 06 May 2009, 22:28

yo,barca we out classed,plain and simple,and no one can say other wise,well,no honest and open minded person can say other wise
JESUS IS LORD
Oh crap,missed me bus!!

Wanderer
Veteran Member

Post by Wanderer » 06 May 2009, 22:30

Thats how class Chelsea were

Watch me take off
Last edited by Wanderer on 06 May 2009, 22:36, edited 2 times in total.

mint
EF Drug Baron

Post by mint » 06 May 2009, 22:33

Wanderer wrote:Image

awwww is he having a temper tantwum :lol: :lol:
i was made to ignite

tevezaholic
Veteran Member

Post by tevezaholic » 06 May 2009, 22:39

so why dnt u show vids of the game then? why u show vids of the frustrated players after having a prick for a ref
JESUS IS LORD
Oh crap,missed me bus!!

Wanderer
Veteran Member

Post by Wanderer » 06 May 2009, 22:43

mint wrote:
Wanderer wrote:Image

awwww is he having a temper tantwum :lol: :lol:
I thought he wud hav punched the ref :P Wud hav been fun if that happened

Wanderer
Veteran Member

Post by Wanderer » 06 May 2009, 22:45

tevezaholic wrote:so why dnt u show vids of the game then? why u show vids of the frustrated players after having a prick for a ref
nah Im sure there'll be others showin vids and claiming why its a handball and why the ref was against Chelsea.

and at the end of the day it was Chelsea's own fault with their boring defensive so called effective football.They brought it upon themselves
Last edited by Wanderer on 06 May 2009, 22:48, edited 1 time in total.

Pichichi

Post by Pichichi » 06 May 2009, 22:46

fawad000 wrote:drogba and malouda are sh*t players,they should go,especially drogba,if he does not go next season,I would start supporting another team in epl .

hahaha, a TRUE Chelski fan

tevezaholic
Veteran Member

Post by tevezaholic » 06 May 2009, 22:49

yes i will admit,we should of played more attacking in first leg but u still cant put aside the penalty no matter wat
JESUS IS LORD
Oh crap,missed me bus!!

fr33k1ck
Veteran Member

Post by fr33k1ck » 06 May 2009, 22:52

Barcelona got exposed like I said. If Spain is the best league in the world, why can Barca put up 6 goals against the best of Spain and only 1 goal in 2 games against the best of England. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I hope Man U just sh*t all over Barca. So much for the "super dribbler" Messi.
Chelsea>Your team

nombrile

Post by nombrile » 06 May 2009, 22:53

malouda had a good game because dani alves wasn't even defending :lol: he was always running back to his ''position' (he played like in La Liga where the defending is the worst in big leagues). but I have to say that both second games referee were sh*t and especially today

credits to AmericanFutballer

anhkhoashevakt

Post by anhkhoashevakt » 06 May 2009, 23:03

I couldn't believe it! Chelsea had the chance to have at least 2 penalties, but the referee simply just walked away! :(
nah Im sure there'll be others showin vids and claiming why its a handball and why the ref was against Chelsea.

and at the end of the day it was Chelsea's own fault with their boring defensive so called effective football.They brought it upon themselves
And you propose if Chelsea play with attacking football and loose, then they would have been happier?
Each team has a style, and so-called defensive football of Chelsea had a great match today. It just that luck wasn't on their side, AND also the ref. In my opinion Chelsea left the CL with the right to keep their heads up, because they have done everything they can, and if thing was decided right, they would have won.
Anyway the ref had this say, Chelsea lost. We can't do anything about it. Let's just wait for next year.
Last edited by anhkhoashevakt on 06 May 2009, 23:05, edited 1 time in total.