Poll ended at 14 Dec 2008, 00:22

Barcelona
80%
Real Madrid
20%

Total votes: 10

shahensha
Veteran Member

Next weekend, Barcelona faces Madrid in the most famous rivalry of european football, if not the world. Not even people who watch the spanish league tune in to watch this encounter.

Madrid is missing Pepe, Heinze, Marcelo, Robben, Drenthe, Sneijder, De la Red, Diarra, Van Nistelrooy through injury and suspension.

Schuster is playing some mind games with everyone saying it is impossible to win in the camp nou and Barcelona are in demolishing form at the moment. No smart man on the verge of getting sacked admits defeat so quickly. Schuster is on to something....maybe

Henry still exuberant from his hat-trick and incredible performance against Valencia replied "Barca were missing almost as many players due to injury and suspension in the previous encounter too but nobody cried for Barca then and nobody is gonna cry for Madrid now. This is el clasico and I will be going out there to win."

After all this is the Spanish derby. Anything can happen. Madrid still has plenty of determined fighters in its squad with the likes of Guti, Ramos, Gago, Raul and especially Higuain. If Barcelona lets loose on the gas pedal, Madrid will catch up no doubt. They showed that last weekend against sevilla when they caught up 3-3.

I just hope Schuster doesnt park the bus in front of goal and makes this game a thrilling encounter of attacking football.

Your thoughts?

Croatianblood1
Veteran Member

I still see Barca winning this match. They have been playing so well and have been scoring goals left and right. Madrid is off form and I don't see them winning in their rival's stadium.

barcahooligan
Veteran Member

oh damn this should be really exciting, i see Henry comin out and havin a superb game not only because of his hat trick last week but hes still proving himself to barcelona fans after last years dissapointment, if he plays a great game against madrid he'll win over all the fans.............
sig by 2brown347

shahensha
Veteran Member

yee he is well on his way. Not only has been a part of the team doing a lot of dirty work like winning posession and helping in maintaining it, he is starting to score goals too.....all from the left wing still. His confidence in dribbling is improving too. That man was running circles around mosquera and miguel in the past couple of games.

INTER1908
Veteran Member

I think Barca have this one, they are in top form right now so I think it's game over. I won't make excuses for madrid by saying anything about the missing players.

On a side note madrid's coach has a pretty bad ass name....Schuster..
Made by 2Brown.

shahensha
Veteran Member

Holy tits...

Schuster got sacked...no thats not the surprising part. He admitted defeat a week before the game even started. What? How can they sack a manager before such an immense game? Dont fret, its Madrid so they already found a replacement...and that man is Juande Mofuckin Ramos.

oh damn this Spanish derby has atleast some promise of a spark to it now. With a talented squad like Madrid, Juande cant go wrong. He caused havoc with sevilla two years back winning uefa cup and copa del rei. They were also in the title race till the final game. With Juande in charge, Madrid is sure to pull themselves out of this slump

Knowing Juande, he will tell his team to play some attacking football and not take a defensive approach like Shuster did at the camp nou last year. Man I hated that move.

Honestly on the managerial level, Juande > (Schuster * 10)

On a sidenote, Madrid has gone through 11 coaches in 10 years :shock:

mint
EF Drug Baron

i would have to say this will be another win for barca, they have had a really good start to the season.
i was made to ignite

panchester07
Veteran Member

i dont know if juande ramos is gonna make any difference man, and if he does, probably negatively.. dude madrid is gonna get fornicated 4-1 ..
etoo 2, messi 1, and another 1 buy someone else... madrid might score with higuain or someting when theyre losing 3-0 maybe.....

didnt juande just fail with tottenham?

fawad000

panchester07 wrote:didnt juande just fail with tottenham?
He did.......
Well, i will go with Madrid even if they are at the bottom of the league,it's gonna be a tough encounter between the two teams(i might sound stupid here) and
panchester07 wrote: madrid is gonna get fornicated 4-1
ah i don't foresee a 4-1 thrashing of Madrid,i hope the guy above me gets it totally wrong,i wish Madrid should come up with a point atleast.......

panchester07
Veteran Member

im not hating on madrid at all, in fact i like them.. im just looking at barcelona's form, and results (beat teams that madrid lost to), amount of goals they score, and comparing it to madrids...

and shahensa.. you kind of spelled clasico wrong .but its all good. i mess up all the time

[/b]

mint
EF Drug Baron

panchester07 wrote: and shahensa.. you kind of spelled clasico wrong .but its all good. i mess up all the time]
i dont think he did i saw a bit about it on sky sports new other day and thats how they spelt it.

Unlees they got it wrong as well which i dont think they would.
i was made to ignite

shahensha
Veteran Member

lol its the thought that counts

Yeah Juande was horrible in Tottenham but things could have been different if Keane and Dimitar werent greedy for money. Also the players prolly lost on purpose to get him sacked.......they definitely didnt like his strict diet and preferred to go back to their cheeseburgers and chips........admit it thats prolly the main reason lmao

He dominated with Sevilla in spain though with an exciting brand of fast paced football to boot. Winning back to back uefa cups with them as well. Now he is back in Spain with a team that is familiar with the Spanish approach to football. He could finally bring the attacking football Madrid fans have been crying for all these years.

panchester07
Veteran Member

im pretty sure he did dude :D my first language is spanish, just check your spanish - english dictionary..
but like i said, its no biggie!!!!!

to shahensa. men i dont know about juande, we will see. i think his confidence wont be at the highest right now, he might bring that attacking style youre talking about, but i dont know if it will be ready againt barca..

but who nows maybe he will be a sensation like guardiola ..

Evan
Veteran Member

2-1 Madrid. I don't know why. I just think they will win even with the injuries.
On a different note everyone's pretty good with women when it comes to hookers... well except the sham-wow guy.

panchester07
Veteran Member

real madrid 3 zenit 0.. i feel like taking back a few things i said..