José Mourinho

Discussion about European club leagues, Champions League and anything in UEFA
NewBornProdigy
Admin

Yeah well desperate time call for desperate measures

As we stated in the Man Unted topic how essential Ronaldo was to the success of the club
But Ronaldo being a d**head, the rest of the squad didn't mind him leaving and no one really got involved until they heard that their 'magic manager' is gonna leave... then bricks began to get shitted

I heard on the radio on the way to a match their today, that ferguson thinks there is a conspiricy against united.... wait for it.... cause the fixture list is against them
he even said he doubts the draw is done at random

BTW jose mourino is a genius when it comes to the press

2brown347
Veteran Member

NewBornProdigy wrote:Yeah well desperate time call for desperate measures

As we stated in the Man Unted topic how essential Ronaldo was to the success of the club
But Ronaldo being a d**head, the rest of the squad didn't mind him leaving and no one really got involved until they heard that their 'magic manager' is gonna leave... then bricks began to get shitted

I heard on the radio on the way to a match their today, that ferguson thinks there is a conspiricy against united.... wait for it.... cause the fixture list is against them
he even said he doubts the draw is done at random

BTW jose mourino is a genius when it comes to the press
Basically IMO on the field Mourinho and SAF are very similar, off the field they're oposites. SAF is a d-bag, Mourinho is a bad-ass.

I'd like to see a month go by when SAF isn't bitching about something.

barcahooligan
Veteran Member

ferguson is a crazy old man, hes made too many enemies and given off too many bad vibes over the years that he thinks that everyone is after him and his club........... :roll:
sig by 2brown347

fr33k1ck
Veteran Member

I don't think he really meant he would leave Man U if Ronaldo left, He was just making an exaggeration. He wouldn't really leave.
Chelsea>Your team

soccer11
Admin

despite being a crazy old man, i still like the guy. He really reminds me of my high school coach, who was also scottish. I loved that guy and sir alex seems just reminds me so much of my coach. I think it'd be a pleasure to play for him.

INTER1908
Veteran Member

I want to play for Jose he reminds me of my brazilian coach last year. ( I know that Jose isn't brazilian.) SAF is going crazy.
Made by 2Brown.

barcahooligan
Veteran Member

INTER1908 wrote:I want to play for Jose he reminds me of my brazilian coach last year. ( I know that Jose isn't brazilian.) SAF is going crazy.
id love to play for him, takes sh*t from no one and is a smart ass......and yet he knows the game all around........
sig by 2brown347

tevezaholic
Veteran Member

jose M's interviews are always interesting,i have never thought of a favourite manger but i will think of one now,dont have one yet though,but i like to watch JM's interviews
Oh crap,missed me bus!!

KoNJa04
Veteran Member

soccer11 wrote:despite being a crazy old man, i still like the guy. He really reminds me of my high school coach, who was also scottish. I loved that guy and sir alex seems just reminds me so much of my coach. I think it'd be a pleasure to play for him.
haha i know who ur talkin about and i hated playin for him, how did you stand it?

If you desire that life then pursuit it.. end of story.. no buts, no hypothetical situations, no what ifs.. you want something go get it ..
~~Panchester07

soccer11
Admin

KoNJa04 wrote:
soccer11 wrote:despite being a crazy old man, i still like the guy. He really reminds me of my high school coach, who was also scottish. I loved that guy and sir alex seems just reminds me so much of my coach. I think it'd be a pleasure to play for him.
haha i know who ur talkin about and i hated playin for him, how did you stand it?
because he was a hard ass who didn't take crap yet still new how to have fun and joked around with players when it was that time. Also, referees are always wrong. from what I've seen from Sir Alex, he's that way too. Most of his players love him and love playing for him. At a younger age, the ultra-demanding type isn't accepted as willingly but once the player gets older and more mature, they learn to appreciate that type of coach and style.

*~El Maestro~*
Veteran Member

Fav manager after Sir Alex Ferguson

Glad to have met the special one! we were so psyched!

soccer11
Admin

*~El Maestro~* wrote:Fav manager after Sir Alex Ferguson

Glad to have met the special one! we were so psyched!
wait, you met mourinho? I'm jealous.

Kakasgotskillz
Veteran Member

Well, Inter won the Scudetto ahead of their game, and they're playing Siena tomorrow for nothing, but Mourinho wants all his players to sleep early to play for nothing instead of partying. Like that's happening :roll:

In other news, LUIS FIGO RETIRES FROM FOOTBALL. It's a sad day for us all (tomorrow I mean) :cry: